What's new

Indian Air Force News & Discussions

This could be possibly the first air-to-air grab of AEW&C -- India's prying plane!
1557353_628921653871830_6154066219531060710_o.jpg
10575456_628920400538622_249878025720812872_o.jpg

Last edited:
From Hyderabad ehhh.... Me too.. have seen these Oldies fly from the old Air force station quite a while.....
Cool !! Hope that you are living somewhere close to the airport. :D with 4 Airforce Bases hyd in a way rocks. But the olny sad part is all of'em are ''oldies'' :( ,rarley do i hear a jet tearing through the sky. Though i am still in a dilema if embraer 145 has ever been here,cos i have seen some jets cruise from shamshabad airport to Begampet Airforce Base.they could be commercial ones as well ,don't know.

Cool !! Hope that you are living somewhere close to the airport. :D with 4 Airforce Bases hyd in a way rocks. But the olny sad part is all of'em are ''oldies'' :( ,rarley do i hear a jet tearing through the sky. Though i am still in a dilema if embraer 145 has ever been here,cos i have seen some jets cruise from shamshabad airport to Begampet Airforce Base.they could be commercial ones as well ,don't know.
I live at Miyapur.. Way far from those airbases.. I work for Mylan RND...

Full-fledged IAF bases in Ladakh, Kargil
New Delhi, September 5
The Indian Air Force will have two full-fledged bases at Nyoma in eastern Ladakh and Kargil in the northern part of the cold desert to counter China and Pakistan, respectively. IAF Chief Air Chief Marshall Arup Raha listed out the work on two new bases among other expansion plans as he addressed veterans and serving officers while inaugurating a seminar commemorating 50 years of 1965 Indo-Pak War here today. This was the first of the year-long events planned by the IAF to mark 50 years of the 1965 war. It will culminate next year in September to coincide with the ceasefire announced in September 23, 1965. — TNS

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom