What's new

Indian Air Force News & Discussions

But guess what, recently Egypt negotiated with UAE and France in order to buy UAE mirages. and nothing will move without France's approval so no question about paf getting mirage 2ks. at best those mirages will end up in Egypt as they want to buy it too.
Egypt is same as Pakistan.... NO Money... In PAF case Qatar might fund the Mirage-2000 deal for UAE-Egypt and can give their 12+ M-2000s for free and will Buy from PAC Super Mushak, K-8s and JF-17s.

But for Egypt only Russia came up with MiG-35 deal which they will buy to sell of Mirage-V&2000s which PAF is interested in buying.

Egypt is same as Pakistan.... NO Money... In PAF case Qatar might fund the Mirage-2000 deal for UAE-Egypt and can give their 12+ M-2000s for free and will Buy from PAC Super Mushak, K-8s and JF-17s.

But for Egypt only Russia came up with MiG-35 deal which they will buy to sell of Mirage-V&2000s which PAF is interested in buying.
you didn't read what I wrote. I said recently Egyptian authorities held a meeting with French and uae authorities in order to buy UAE mirages which clearly means that they have money that's why they are interested.

you didn't read what I wrote. I said recently Egyptian authorities held a meeting with French and uae authorities in order to buy UAE mirages which clearly means that they have money that's why they are interested.

But Wait and see!!! PAF is in the real run....

But Wait and see!!! PAF is in the real run....
I am waiting. last time India and Pakistan tried to buy qatri mirages and both couldn't afford to pay that much. this time I don't see France even allowing to sell those to Pakistan as their 30+ billion dollar deals are on stake in India( rafale + follow on scorpenes+ 4 lhds)

I am waiting. last time India and Pakistan tried to buy qatri mirages and both couldn't afford to pay that much. this time I don't see France even allowing to sell those to Pakistan as their 30+ billion dollar deals are on stake in India( rafale + follow on scorpenes+ 4 lhds)

If IAF have to buy then there are even better deals for Mirage-2000s:
150+ French
60+ Greece (which might sell them off due to such an economic turmoil)
57+ Taiwan (interested in buying EF-2000 or Rafael to replace Mirages and F-5s)

If IAF have to buy then there are even better deals for Mirage-2000s:
150+ French
60+ Greece (which might sell them off due to such an economic turmoil)
57+ Taiwan (interested in buying EF-2000 or Rafael to replace Mirages and F-5s)
IAF is no more interested in second hand mirages. Rafale is only way to go and if needed than increase the order in future but no mirage for sure.

But it seems that its getting possible.... day by day....

I am sure PAF is in the process of getting spares for air-frame and engine from ex-Mirage-III&Vs users and also some 80 Mirage-Vs from Egypt as they will get MiGs.

Please keep buying more miraj3 ( 60s tech), that same time we will buy Rafale (21st century tech).

--
ask NS and Mushi where they hide there face after kargil ?
lolz coward indians in order to kill few hundred pakistani soldiers move its division along with airforce and para commandos what a brave army :) hahahahah with out IAF LGB ur hijra army was unable to capture different posts from our nothern light infantry thats how brave ur army is ... thank ur IAF mirage and 2000kg laser guided bombs kiddo

2489494.jpg

2449511.jpg

yea and we will blow it into pieces with a heat seeking shoulder pad missile simple :)

These missiles is not enough capable of hitting mirj2000, and you are trying to take down a generation ahead fighter by it ......than good luck.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom