What's new

INDIAN AIR FORCE CHOOSE EUROFIGHTER TYPHOON & FRENCH RAFALE FOR MMRCA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wud personally request all members to stop talking about this crappy thing.. It was the talk of forums when I first joined defence forums in 2006 and now I have about 4.5 years of workex, quit my job and in the US for studies and its still speculative.. What good is a plane if its always on the imagination of a million fevered idiots, who speculate which plane that IAF shud buy because they think it looks cool

Last edited:
well whateva india decides to buy it better do quick n fast..cos bhutan my small country needs ur protection from bully china....

by da way how many years dis mmrca thing s going on....

It would be in India's advantage to chose the Rafale as the MMRCA, and then order MiG-35s seperately to supplement existing MiG-29 squadrons.

Buying American aircraft should definitely be out of the question; the whole point of the MMRCA contest was for India to gain access to critical technologies like AESA radars, and if America sells us stripped-down versions of their aircraft, the IAF will get the bad end of the stick (so to speak).

I wud personally request all members to stop talking about this crappy thing.. It was the talk of forums when I first joined defence forums in 2006 and now I have about 4.5 years of workex, quit my job and in the US for studies and its still speculative.. What good is a plane if its always on the imagination of a million fevered idiots, who speculate which plane that IAF shud buy because they think it looks cool

Buddy why take things at heart.. This is just a forum.. couple of post here is not going to rewrite the history or future... Just eat the good and spit the bad seed... Some people get some relaxation here by just arguing and supporting what we like... but in real life we can get those :cry:.. so chill babus know what will be in..

IAF chief himself declined the idea of diversifying aircraft models. He said it would be most efficient, even if unrealistic, to constitute an Air Force of just ONE make. This is why we are phasing out outdated but combat worthy fighters such as Mig 21's, Jaguars, etc.

OMG why people are discussing pages on a fake news from times now published 2 months ago whe IAF officially declared the the results will be announced in june 2011

obama is coming to india so u can expect some "breaking news"...
'cause its obvious that hes gonna bring up f-18 deal...
well but at the end of the day its the indian gov who would decide whether to take this train or wait for another one...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom