What's new

Indian air chief threatens Pakistan over LoC unrest.

Bring it on we were waiting for that day since a long time.

we dont believe in yr karma n verma but we sure believe in defending country with style.

You sound like a war monger......... Already somany people die every day in both countries (more in yours).... You not happy with it????????? I doubt...........

You do see things from religious angle - don't you? People from every religion were affected during partition and why is this cherry picking?

mostly muslims..........

since you took the religious line...I beg you to remember the massacre done by Muslim barbarians on hindus over the years....and some pakistan were proud of it...

And we can go on like this.

yes i was done but those who did that were not good with muslims either.

and their were just killings not a massacre level incidents.

just watching news...... Now it is IA army chief turn.... and he is talking tough............His words... We reserve the right to retaliate......

we dont believe in yr karma n verma but we sure believe in defending country with style.

Its doesn't Matter to KArma if u believe in it our not..it believes in U.....It will keep u giving Tit for TAt...until u accept ur mistake..and comeback to righteous path....

FYI KArma is one 8itch who Fcuks everyone for Free.....:cheers:

India won't remain passive if attacked : Army Chief

Same comment coming from other posters too. :D

I guess rather than the lose of 2 army men.... the beheading is the main issue here.......

India won't remain passive if attacked : Army Chief

Same comment coming from other posters too. :D

Army chief is on live .... Press conference...

Its doesn't Matter to KArma if u believe in it our not..it believes in U.....It will keep u giving Tit for TAt...until u accept ur mistake..and comeback to righteous path....

FYI KArma is one 8itch who Fcuks everyone for Free.....:cheers:

:rofl:go cry to yr mamma.
I dont want to go down to yr standards.

How old are you? Did you see the post that I was responding to? If not, may want to see it and respond to your friend there first before you just put a silly statement in response to my post.

You could be in this mess. In fact, you'da love to be in this mess when you guys offer 'unconditional' use of your airbases before the war in Afghanistan started. The US just didn't think India was a viable route. But had the master thought India had a say......TRUST ME, India would have NO other course of action but to say 'Yes Sir'.....that's the reality my man!

Typical. You 'could' be in this mess. You 'would' love. Everything scenarios. Past 60 years have proved beyond doubt which country in South Asia is everybody's favourite army for hire. So you can TRUST whoever you want. The moot point is you have been in your own created mess for the past 60 years. So your hypothesis 'if but could would' is useless.

Your airspace violated. You issue warnings. No help. Drone strikes galore every day.

Point is we are NOT in the mess. You are in the mess. We HAVE NOT been in this kind of mess EVER since 1947. You HAVE been in this kind of mess ALWAYS. Big difference. Tells you a lot. We know how to play our cards for our benefit and our benefit only. And really we care only about ourselves. We really care two hoots about the US ina strategic manner if it does not suit our interests.

Still no statement from PM on the soldiers' issue. :angry:

Damn this mute President.

You sound like a war monger......... Already somany people die every day in both countries (more in yours).... You not happy with it????????? I doubt...........

im not surely but that should not be taken as a weakness by the enemy ie india.

We still r more then enough to defend our motherland.

Our army is already very comfy with killing occupier forces :sniper:
All you guys can do is whine about Indian govt not doing anything :lol:

And we will make sure India is wiped off the map first. All our 200 nukes will be pointed at India..
Hell, even one nuke on India's farmland can cripple India to the point of no return. You guys can barely feed 70% of your population imagine what would happen if Pakistan nukes India.
A single bomb will be wipe out Pakistan,You will use them, only if you will exist!
India has less poverty than Pakistan,that's natural,you guys don't have an economy to thrive on,just a withered piece of land that will most probably end up eating itself.

Back
Top Bottom