What's new

Indian air chief threatens Pakistan over LoC unrest.

We have heard indian air force chief said this and that just like indian naval chief said india will intervene in south China sea. In reality everyone knows india speech can reach much further than their act. Few years back indian aircraft ventured into crossing in Pakistani airspace but measured message from Pakistan send indian chief back to his bunker. This time Pakistan did not even justify responding to indian vapor talk.

Yet you cowards didn't despite having full international support. :lol:
:lol: We did more than that by brain. Painted your country as terrorist supporting country. Do you know how much this image damaged you. No one raise any issue when drones killed you people, FDI decreased and we paid back without causing any noise. :lol:

:lol: We did more than that by brain. Painted your country as terrorist supporting country. Do you know how much this image damaged you. No one raise any issue when drones killed you people, FDI decreased and we paid back without causing any noise. :lol:

Sounds like excuses and more excuses spewed out to try and maintain the image of a force which when push came to shove cowardly backed down. :rolleyes:

Wasn't the Indians supported by the Russians?

In 2008 every country backed the Indians and said if they feel the attackers came from Pakistan than they have the right to attack. Indian army acted tough like it was going to attack and spoke of surgical strikes but when push came to shove they backed down.

FDI decreased mainly due to security situation in Pakistan. Nothing to do with Mumbai 2008

And drones were supported by GOP. Again, nothing to do with Mumbai 2008.

And which country recognizes us internationally as a terrorist supporting state, pray tell?

Werent it you guys who were crying saying LeT doesnt get much attention by US because US is Pakistan's ally?
Lol @ Indians!
It means we can do anything to India without any retaliation by GoI or any talk by USA!

You guys are dead. :sniper: :pakistan:

Sounds like excuses and more excuses spewed out to try and maintain the image of a force which when push came to shove cowardly backed down. :rolleyes:
In 2008 every country backed the Indians and said if they feel the attackers came from Pakistan than they have the right to attack. Indian army acted tough like it was going to attack and spoke of surgical strikes but when push came to shove they backed down.
Why do we have to attack Pakistan and unite them against us, when they are fighting and killing each other.

India is just spectating. You killed people in Mumbai, just 166, in 2012, 3000 people were killed in your country by terrorist strikes. 2013, started with 108 killings of Shias and yesterday 17 people were killed. And January hasn't ended yet.

Smartness lies in not attacking your country which is on self-destruct mode.

FDI decreased mainly due to security situation in Pakistan. Nothing to do with Mumbai 2008
And which country recognizes us internationally as a terrorist supporting state, pray tell?
Werent it you guys who were crying saying LeT doesnt get much attention by US because US is Pakistan's ally?
Lol @ Indians!
It means we can do anything to India without any retaliation by GoI or any talk by USA!
Who affected your security ? TTP and BLA. And people here say RAW is supporting them.

And drones were killing women and children, so your GOP is accessory in killing your own innocent people.

OBL raid proved which country supports terrorism.

After Mumbai, you ran to US, China, KSA.

BTW you accept money from a country which killed your own soldiers.

Why do we have to attack Pakistan and unite them against us, when they are fighting and killing each other.

India is just spectating. You killed people in Mumbai, just 166, in 2012, 3000 people were killed in your country by terrorist strikes. 2013, started with 108 killings of Shias and yesterday 17 people were killed. And January hasn't ended yet.

That was a better cop out than your previous reply, the deaths of Pakistanis is irrelevant to the fact that IA barked real loud in 2008 and than backed away. Oh yeah and I am talking about 2008 so bringing up things from this year or last year is what I said before, an irrelevant excuse.

Lol @ Indians!

Just excuses to explain the cowardice of IA, all those fancy toys for show. :D

Who affected your security ? TTP and BLA. And people here say RAW is supporting them.

And drones were killing women and children, so your GOP is accessory in killing your own innocent people.

OBL raid proved which country supports terrorism.

After Mumbai, you ran to US, China, KSA.

BTW you accept money from a country which killed your own soldiers.

And still many more die in India than Pakistan. In 7 days more people die in India than how many died in Pakistan to WOT over 12 years.

Only Idiots say RAW supports TTP & BLA. We all know how useful RAW is. :rofl: No proof of RAW supporting TTP and BLA, but lots of proof of ISI supporting LET, IM, HUJI ;)

Even after OBL tell me which country recognizes us as a terrorist state?

After Mumbai, Pakista didnt run to anyone. We stayed and watched, knowing coward Indians would not do anything to retaliate

That was a better cop out than your previous reply, the deaths of Pakistanis is irrelevant to the fact that IA barked real loud in 2008 and than backed away. Oh yeah and I am talking about 2008 so bringing up things from this year or last year is what I said before, an irrelevant excuse.
ust excuses to explain the cowardice of IA, all those fancy toys for show. :D
BTW why do you have F-16s if you can't shoot down drones ?

Where were your radars when US invaded and took OBL from Military college city.

When US came and killed 24 of your soldiers, where were your super duper toys.

Like I said, India don't have to do anything. You are destroying your own country.

BTW you live in same country which killed thousands of your people.

Oops I guess I hit it where it hurts the most , huh, KRAIT ;) :pakistan:

And still many more die in India than Pakistan. In 7 days more people die in India than how many died in Pakistan to WOT over 12 years.
Only Idiots say RAW supports TTP & BLA. We all know how useful RAW is. :rofl: No proof of RAW supporting TTP and BLA, but lots of proof of ISI supporting LET, IM, HUJI ;)
Even after OBL tell me which country recognizes us as a terrorist state?
After Mumbai, Pakista didnt run to anyone. We stayed and watched, knowing coward Indians would not do anything to retaliate
15000 people killed in terrorist strikes. :cheesy:
Are you counting natural deaths for India ? Like people don't die in Pakistan. BTW Pakistan's population is 180 million and India's 1.2 billion, still more people killed in your country by terrorists.

And our bases and airplanes are not attacked and destroyed by rag tag militants.

Oops I guess I hit it where it hurts the most , huh, KRAIT ;) :pakistan:
:lol: Hurt ? I just see how you guys are ignorant about your own country which ranks so high in Failed state index while India has one of the most fast growing economies in the world.

You can't control 180 million population and we are growing with 1.2 billion population. :lol:

15000 people killed in terrorist strikes. :cheesy:
Are you counting natural deaths for India ? Like people don't die in Pakistan. BTW Pakistan's population is 180 million and India's 1.2 billion, still more people killed in your country by terrorists.

And our bases and airplanes are not attacked and destroyed by rag tag militants.

Eh.. Not counting natural deaths. Counting how the govt of india couldnt care less about its poor and leaves 5000 starving to death everyday... seriously, my condolences

No, but your parliament building, and your biggest city was!

:lol: Hurt ? I just see how you guys are ignorant about your own country which ranks so high in Failed state index while India has one of the most fast growing economies in the world.

You can't control 180 million population and we are growing with 1.2 billion population. :lol:

Why shooper dooper fastest growing best army India so afraid of failed state like pakistan?

Eh.. Not counting natural deaths. Counting how the govt of india couldnt care less about its poor and leaves 5000 starving to death everyday... seriously, my condolences
No, but your parliament building, and your biggest city was!
Parliament building or Military base, which has maximum security ? Hell our soldiers don't get kidnapped.

India has a population of 1.2 billion, 1/7 of total world population. Still we are closing this gap. You can't run a country with 180 million people. In your largest province, Governor rule is applied.

Terrorists roam freely in your country. Not a single terrorist is hanged by your court.

Parliament building or Military base, which has maximum security ? Hell our soldiers don't get kidnapped.

India has a population of 1.2 billion, 1/7 of total world population. Still we are closing this gap. You can't run a country with 180 million people. In your largest province, Governor rule is applied.

Terrorists roam freely in your country. Not a single terrorist is hanged by your court.

I would think that a Parliament building would have better security.
Your soldiers are kidnapped for trying to be a bravo and crossing the LOC. Guess what happens next.

Governor rule was applied because the majority of population wanted it and was protesting againt attacks against Hazaras and the corrupt Baloch govt.

Im sorry, we are not medieval or corrupt India where people are hanged coincedantlly before elections. We jail the terrorists.

I would think that a Parliament building would have better security.
Your soldiers are kidnapped for trying to be a bravo and crossing the LOC. Guess what happens next.
Governor rule was applied because the majority of population wanted it and was protesting againt attacks against Hazaras and the corrupt Baloch govt.
Im sorry, we are not medieval or corrupt India where people are hanged coincedantlly before elections. We jail the terrorists.
You jail the terrorists ? All are freed by your court. Ask any Pakistani senior poster. TTP kidnaps your soldiers, and 15 of them. I never understood why did they let themselves kidnapped.

And there is no genocide of Shias in India.

You jail the terrorists ? All are freed by your court. Ask any Pakistani senior poster. TTP kidnaps your soldiers, and 15 of them. I never understood why did they let themselves kidnapped.

And there is no genocide of Shias in India.

They are freed by the court after Afghanistan govt requests it. We allow the terrorists to cross the border and go live back in their caves.

Rather than worrying about Shias in Pakistan, worry about Dalits in India.

Back
Top Bottom