What's new

Indian air chief threatens Pakistan over LoC unrest.

I like the Pakistani confidence..ek taraf se taliban se pit rahe hai,doosri taraf se America se,fir bhi kya confidence hai ki India ko face karlenge,apna mulk pyara nahi hai kya?:lol:

change ur perspective and ur arugment tells u that such an experienced army will beat the hell out of any army in the world...

I like the Pakistani confidence..ek taraf se taliban se pit rahe hai,doosri taraf se America se,fir bhi kya confidence hai ki India ko face karlenge,apna mulk pyara nahi hai kya?:lol:

change ur perspective and ur arugment tells u that such an experienced army will beat the hell out of any army in the world...

The indian wind force chief should know that we will nuke the crap out of india , there will be no restraint shown on the eastern front.

I am talking about the high on testosterone Pakistani members here.
Your army is wise enough to not to get too cheeky,they already have had 3 bitter experiences of battling IA

The indian wind force chief should know that we will nuke the crap out of india , there will be no restraint shown on the eastern front.

You will use nukes?
What do you expect in return?flowers? you are smaller and easier to be erased off,boasting as if you are the lone nuke holder in this world.

Your army is wise enough to not to get too cheeky,they already have had 3 bitter experiences of battling IA

You will use nukes?
What do you expect in return?flowers? you are smaller and easier to be erased off,boasting as if you are the lone nuke holder in this world.

Our army is already very comfy with killing occupier forces :sniper:
All you guys can do is whine about Indian govt not doing anything :lol:

And we will make sure India is wiped off the map first. All our 200 nukes will be pointed at India..
Hell, even one nuke on India's farmland can cripple India to the point of no return. You guys can barely feed 70% of your population imagine what would happen if Pakistan nukes India.

LOL.. wtf was that? boy, what if our satellites are carrying out MASNIt and other reconnaissance operations. now Nuke us.. lol

Other options were proxy wars and you do realize what happened after beheading of Indian soldiers.

I know there is nothing good in it but may be its the only way India can reply back without drawing world's attention.

sure sure, and two can play at this game; your northeast can be very easily exploited - so probably in your own national interest not to mess with Pakistan.

India explained if you cross a boundary, we can too.

india DEMONSTRATED that when they cross over into our land, they will be greeted by gunfire. They left their weapons and topis behind as our trophy - thanks. We'll hold onto those.

even your own Union minister admitted that india provoked the confrontation; we were merely firing back and that is exactly the same thing that would happen again and again if they repeat such mis-adventures

LOL.. wtf was that? boy, what if our satellites are carrying out MASNIt and other reconnaissance operations. now Nuke us.. lol

60 nukes over 60 important targets in a time frame of 60 minutes , thats all its gonna take to the take the wind out of the ******** wind force

You will use nukes?

yes we will nuke you , thats what the nukes are there for

sure sure, and two can play at this game; your northeast can be very easily exploited - so probably in your own national interest not to mess with Pakistan.

india DEMONSTRATED that when they cross over into our land, they will be greeted by gunfire. They left their weapons and topis behind as our trophy - thanks. We'll hold onto those.

even your own Union minister admitted that india provoked the confrontation; we were merely firing back and that is exactly the same thing that would happen again and again if they repeat such mis-adventures

We are not 500000 strong army so helpless we are !Who will save our NE ??definitely Bangladesh can help.

Your media if doesn't report about your loss of topi then that can be understood they are already overworked by reporting blast news. You don't have to go back decades back how India retaliates to the beheadings. Only during the month of August IA retaliated to BAT by killing all army personnel posted on that one unfortunate post and beheaded equal number of jawans who were behead by BAT in the month of July.

abey indian commode , thora intazar kar lay , sub pata chal jai ga ... just wait and watch

yes, i have been seeing Pakistani B grade news Channels and C grade politicians " sannu ek pal chain na awey , assi tussi . phussi" kind of talks shows and you are talking about nuclear war. I talked about star wars and you landed up into nuclear war without knowing what I was talking about. yaar tu toh rehnde bhaya

I like how the op of the thread posted jet pictures to threaten us. lol

After Mumbai attack, they got so paranoid that they called Condelleza Rice over and over again saying india is going to attack, India is going to attack. :lol:

Yet you cowards didn't despite having full international support. :lol:

Yet you cowards didn't despite having full international support. :lol:

I wouldnt call the GoI a coward.

They were very smart in handling it.

They knew what would happen to their country if India dared to strike back

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom