What's new

Indian air chief threatens Pakistan over LoC unrest.

The poor Indian CAS seems to have been forced to do what a military analyst say " Pee against the wind" as his Govt. told him so. If he had that authority he would have taken out Hafeez when he visited AJK LOC as alleged by RAW.

Dude I have a reply, hope MODs will not mind.

You had a pet dog called Taliban. You joined WoT and they are biting your heads off, literally. You were pet dog of US and hunted Russians for them and they are now beating you, all you do is bark, still they don't listen. Try to bite them. Just once. :lol:

This is a pointless, endless discussion. I speak of 1 mad dog and you bring in off topic rants. The punch line in the matter is that we have been hearing of such things since 2001 and we know what to make of them.

The SSBN at this moment is still too scared to go underwater and happily sits in a bath tub. Hope it does not flounder like Sitara IJT at the Bangalore airshow.

It was a sarcastic reply, did you take it seriously though ?? :lol:

which are........ what exactly?
empty threats and sabre-rattling?
using your logic, you are speaking English so that means you also have id crisis
though it is funny he referred to you as monsiour when it wasnt warranted at all; only MEN should be addressed that way, not teenage boys who are still in high school :lol:
Other options were proxy wars and you do realize what happened after beheading of Indian soldiers.

I know there is nothing good in it but may be its the only way India can reply back without drawing world's attention. India explained if you cross a boundary, we can too.

I believe you just woke up after 1 week.....read all the threads and go back to sleep.

I might be waked up from sleeping, but it seems like you are Drunken......can't you see its just a second page where at the very beginning of the page i posted my first comments....and rest all comments came afterwards..........but whatever is the case....you can't navigate or run from original issue.......its the Hypocracy of your Army and Govt. which they always shows.

Public consumption news,
IAF have to do it because we also want to see where our money is going: in development of air defense or in development of properties/luxuries.

Other options were proxy wars and you do realize what happened after beheading of Indian soldiers.

I know there is nothing good in it but may be its the only way India can reply back without drawing world's attention. India explained if you cross a boundary, we can too.

kRAIT i am sure there was no beheading the indian media was just agree to create some "tehlkaa" 7 "SUNSAANI"!

pakistan claimed the same thing 10 years ago & showed videos too to journalists!

BBC NEWS | South Asia | Pakistani soldier 'tortured to death'

The best way is to ignore them . An ant is killed in india , Pakistan is held responsible for that and after that some cheif gets off from his seat and Tells indians , Dont you worry we will consider other options.

Oh bahi consider then Y the hell make a topi drama .

PS: Considering other options = ;)

India might have some goodies, PA is far more battle experienced force , Izzat ker dain ge tum logon ke, chalo yar choro I really want to tour Indian sides of Himalayas, I just saw your roadies trip shows and it was stunningly beautiful place to experience on bike uff

It was filmed in my hometown ;)

what Pakistan has to counter our satellite which might be hovering over Pak and carrying out MASINT operations?

I like the Pakistani confidence..ek taraf se taliban se pit rahe hai,doosri taraf se America se,fir bhi kya confidence hai ki India ko face karlenge,apna mulk pyara nahi hai kya?:lol:

I posted this picture on this forum back in 2009 ( after mumbai attacks..Using my old acocunt..)now posting it again in 2013 :D
barking-dogs-seldom-bite.jpg

You have been bitten 4 times,one time you lost an arm too ;)

Damn indienne members are checking all my posts @Armstrong, well you know what you got me there, had one a while about my pakistanie heritage. Hey man I am learning quick, so don't worry iqbal's literature and Jinahs memoir will get me caught up with my pakistanie side so no need to show concern brother. Though have to say @Armstrong, the literature is tres tres difficult, @GoodBoy since your on pakistanie forum, you should also check our iqbal, it will help you understand pakistanie people perspective/struggles, instead of wasting hours on this forum trolling and not having constructive discussion though thats my tip, its your choice if you want to follow it or not mon ami.

I know a lot about Pakistan and it's "struggles" since day 1947 and earlier :azn:

which are........ what exactly?

empty threats and sabre-rattling?
using your logic, you are speaking English so that means you also have id crisis

though it is funny he referred to you as monsiour when it wasnt warranted at all; only MEN should be addressed that way, not teenage boys who are still in high school :lol:

Its not about English or French or Urdu but another confused identity.So your logic means nothing here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom