What's new

Indian air chief threatens Pakistan over LoC unrest.

I guess rather than the lose of 2 army men.... the beheading is the main issue here.......
Army chief is on live .... Press conference...
Yup. He said the Pakistan attack which resulted in the beheading was a pre-planned move, planned way before Jan 6.

IA army cheif also suspect PA's B team presence on that night.....( may be Because of B team is leader was in the vicinity)

Still no statement from PM on the soldiers' issue. :angry:

Damn this mute President.

If you want to hear MMS talk.... wait for his next overseas visit..... He only speaks on his aircraft......

I guess rather than the lose of 2 army men.... the beheading is the main issue here.......
Army chief is on live .... Press conference...
Beheading and mutilation is the whole issue.

Beheading and mutilation is the whole issue.

The problem is the influence....... Here PA got influenced by wrong people.... and they wanted to take the revenge.... but unfortunately the revenge was taken on the eastern boarder.... not on the other side of the boarder..... But here PA can confidently do it.... because IA doesnt provide any training for beheading yet....

After Mumbai attack, they got so paranoid that they called Condelleza Rice over and over again saying india is going to attack, India is going to attack. :lol:

still u didnt attacked how cool is that.

im not surely but that should not be taken as a weakness by the enemy ie india.

We still r more then enough to defend our motherland.

Well Bhai saab.... what is pakistan weakness and strength is analysed by analysts in the country..... so they know the better.... so leave it... let the analyst do their job and let us fight our battle here.... :)

:rofl:go cry to yr mamma.
I dont want to go down to yr standards.

Ur Statement Shows ur Standard...i respect my mother & sisters as well as Urs ....so i would spare them from this discussion..

For ppl Like u Ignorance is bliss..Well have a nice day.....:cheers:

Well Bhai saab.... what is pakistan weakness and strength is analysed by analysts in the country..... so they know the better.... so leave it... let the analyst do their job and let us fight our battle here.... :)

if u people try to threaten us then we will not stay idols we will do exactly same or even more then that.
Because we also know how to take revenge.

We like to troll Pakistanis. :D

ok but we laugh at this trolling in which u end up saying ab mara to bataon ga.:lol:

if u people try to threaten us then we will not stay idols we will do exactly same or even more then that.
Because we also know how to take revenge.
ok but we laugh at this trolling in which u end up saying ab mara to bataon ga.:lol:
Naa, maarne ka kaam hum outsource kar dete hain. You know kaafi log unemployed hain Pakistan main. :D

Ur Statement Shows ur Standard...i respect my mother & sisters as well as Urs ....so i would spare them from this discussion..

For ppl Like u Ignorance is bliss..Well have a nice day.....:cheers:

Dude it seems u know a little about a language called english.
Go cry to yr mamma means that yr a mammas boy n childish nature or in plain words yr just a kiddo.

I had reported yr post because of vulgor/bad language that u had used.

So i dont want to go down to yr standards mean i dont want to use the exact language with u.

Post-26/11, Mukherjee's words rattled Pakistan: Condoleezza Rice - Times Of India

so?

Hazare is responsible for highlighing corruption issue in india and no body other was ready to talk about it and now its the biggest issue and thank goes to this guy :wave:

this just a indian propaganda.

Dude it seems u know a little about a language called english.
Go cry to yr mamma means that yr a mammas boy n childish nature or in plain words yr just a kiddo.

I had reported yr post because of vulgor/bad language that u had used.

So i dont want to go down to yr standards mean i dont want to use the exact language with u.

Shld i say thank u ...coz acc to u my english is weak..u see;)

Dear Indians
"Jo Garajtey hain wo barastey nai" or tumhari misal us kutey jaisi hai jis se doroo to wo pechey lag jata hai or tawju na do to bhonkney lagta hai or agar Ruk kr usey Darao to wo Bhag Jata hai..!!!

u got their entire nation in yr single comment.
Cheers Yara.

Dear Indians
"Jo Garajtey hain wo barastey nai" or tumhari misal us kutey jaisi hai jis se doroo to wo pechey lag jata hai or tawju na do to bhonkney lagta hai or agar Ruk kr usey Darao to wo Bhag Jata hai..!!!
Dum daba ke US, China ke peeche kaun ghumta hai sab pata hai humein. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom