What's new

Indian air chief threatens Pakistan over LoC unrest.

Beheading and mutilation is the whole issue.

BBC NEWS | South Asia | Pakistani soldier 'tortured to death'

i think you are talking about the above link???

THERE HAS BEEN NO BEHEADING of an india! IF SO PLEASE TELL UN to check into it! you surely ran to UN for ajmal kasab issue! & kashmir issue why not now?

MODS for god sake intervene and stop trolling from both sides! it has become a test match of trolling now and is getting boring!

u got their entire nation in yr single comment.
Cheers Yara.

We also can get your entire nations in one single word................. but thats not fair to do here... so lets refrain from it......

BBC NEWS | South Asia | Pakistani soldier 'tortured to death'
i think you are talking about the above link???
THERE HAS BEEN NO BEHEADING of an india! IF SO PLEASE TELL UN to check into it! you surely ran to UN for ajmal kasab issue! & kashmir issue why not now?
Kashmir issue, decades passed, Kasab, Mumbai attack, this is linked to Kashmir and LOC so no internationalization.

Who is saying you to accept you beheaded the soldier ? Don't accept. We all know about Denial.

We also can get your entire nations in one single word................. but thats not fair to do here... so lets refrain from it......

if u have problems then ask him who had posted it not me LOL.

Too much handbags, about time superpower India shows whos the boss.

yeah yeah thenm go ahead whose stopping u attack us then we will who is the boss here:lol:

In 2012 PAF lost 6 Fighter jets(4 mirages,2 F-7's).

In 2012 IAF lost 4 Fighter jets(2 Mirages,1 MiG 21,1 Jaguar).

The second lik is from 1989.:rofl::rofl:
isnt 1999 part of yr history??
Oh wait yr history only begins from 2008 saga.:rofl:

He is the most powerful person in this region, I hope you will be there to see when his fleets will be raiding your air space.

Then bring it on who is stopping u???

Then we will show How is actually the most powerful person this entire Asia ie Gen Kayani.

I posted this picture on this forum back in 2009 ( after mumbai attacks..Using my old acocunt..)now posting it again in 2013 :D
barking-dogs-seldom-bite.jpg

well done nice pic.

It would be great to see all these war mongers experiencing radioactivity and nuclear winter. Dude, I live in border state. I don't want war. It may win your hearts but will kill hundreds of thousands.

where do u live?/
My gues is Gujraat or Punjab or Rajistan.

himmat hai to jo likha hai kar ke dikha bol uss Kayani ko phir jawab bhi mil jayega

Isne kaha ha k tum attack kro to she ye sub asani sy ho jae ga.

MY STATEMENT - ''If the Indian Air Chief does not allow me to sleep with his wife ............. I will use other options''

Kehnay May Kyaa Harj Hai Bhai?:devil:
u mean his budhi wife:cheesy:
Yar beti ya bahu kahte to theek tha:rofl:

what can a frustrated (morally and technically) army chief can do with their rusty weapons these are not actions these are reactions , China is moving ahead with supersonic speed in military hardwares :china:, dhoties are trying to destabilizing Pakistan and got boots on their own faces, :omghaha: well realities aside why indians are wasting their talents? give him a chance into bollywood your chief can earn more respect and money from their :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The Indian Air Chief has forgotten that how Indian Jets were shot down by Pak Military during Kargil war & even worse will happen this time if India is thinking of any misadventure.

No point of telling hindis all this because hindis will not accept this & they will try to find a lies way out of this.

The Indian Air Chief has forgotten that how Indian Jets were shot down by Pak Military during Kargil war & even worse will happen this time if India is thinking of any misadventure.

No point of telling hindis all this because hindis will not accept this & they will try to find a lies way out of this.

seriously bro,
you are talking about our helis and aircrafts shot down when our own airforce aided our army in evicting you from kargil by pounding your positions hard where your own airforce was nowwhere to be seen

Back
Top Bottom