What's new

Indian air chief threatens Pakistan over LoC unrest.

Hi
I would like to talk of the incidents here first.
Pakistan should have gone to the UN when they alleged that their soldier was killed by Indian soldiers - instead they took it into their own hands by killing Indian soldiers and committed barbaric act by beheading one of the dead corpse which clearly goes against professionalism.

(this is a grande assumption your making illusion8, for all we know non-state actors can be involved. Once again you have spouted a typical indienne talking point. I am not trying to bring you down but rather reach a collective compromise)

NOW what do you suggest India do? it is not for Pakistan to say what India should do or not do and neither for the international community to say clearly because we have not approached any international agency or country. The ball being in India's court it is for us to decide on the line of action. If India thinks it's an act of war - it will take it as one, if not - then it will be treated according to what they view it as. Pakistan has been denying it and frankly India is not concerned about their statement here.(
The MEA has said that appropriate response will be given, let's wait for that to happen. No one can actually tell us what to do or not to do.

pakistanie governmentè still wants the answer to those two deaths and as someone whose extended familie still lives there, i am worried that a war might escalate especially between these two countries. I also do want an investigation atleast to take place on the two pakistanie soldiers killed independantly not by pakistani government as the governmente might have an incentive to have some bias attached with their investigation, like wise with the indienne governmentè too on their investigation.

First, thanks for accepting you funded and caused Kashmir insurgency which resulted in deaths of over 50,000 innocent civilians. Now, never blame us if TTP and BLA attacks you.

Second, Taliban were your pet dog. Didn't they become two segment one called Afghan Taliban and other called Pakistan Taliban. They are now biting your head off literally.

Again no..
India has no claim on Balochistan so no justification of supporting the BLA-
Pakistan has 65 year old,ongoing claim on Kashmir,and kashmiri people themselves want to get rid of india for same length of time.
Thats why Pakistani support for them is justified..

Your country's safety is not at stake, going by your flag which I doubt .
Take a chill-pill and enjoy the fireworks.
Your getting pissed doesn't bother us.

Good day swagger

yes my countrie's safety is at stake as the world's two countries are babbling over this LOC crisis and these nations that we are discussing have weapons of mass destruction in their arsenal. Do you not see how serious this is and the consequence a potential skirmish like this could escalate too. I am also 25% pakistanie and have some extended family living their so I have every right to be worried about their safety.

I wont comment on TTP as thats beyond the scope of this thread.

liontk has Pakistani ancestory,but born and brought up in Qubec?
I saw his thread when he joined the forum,so no he is not a false flagger..

Wow - again stop this preaching to us - Here is the reason which I posted elsewhere.

Can't believe the hypocrisy here in Pakistanis calling for UN probe when the basic stand from India is that it violates the Simla agreement. Secondly, the same Pakistanis ask for proof for arresting HS when the same UN(UN SC) has designated him and his organizations as terrorist/terrorist organizations.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...akistan-over-loc-unrest-18.html#ixzz2HmPDZb4R

monsieur sashan, I do not carry a pakistanie citizenship so my views are independant. Canada as one of the founding members of UN has always wished for matters to be discussed through reconciliation. This is the reason our prime ministre honourable lester B Pearson solved the Suez crisis by resolving the matters through UN emergancy security force, he came up with the peacekeeping concept to solve bilateral problems independantly. So it definately is in canadienne interest to have matter solved independantly, however your governmente signing the simla agreement does show me where the guilt lies. However since your going to continue with the typical indienne government rhetoric, i believe there is no compromise that can be reached independantly. However it is funny how you want to bully a smaller country into compromise given that the country is 1/10 of your country with respect to GDP monsieur sashan. Your not answering the question, your dodging by saying simla agreement violate this, how about taking your mouth out of governmente speaking points and think independantly, if those two poor soldiers deaths really did matter and giving an honest answer was in the agenda of your government. merci

Good day swagger

yes my countrie's safety is at stake as the world's two countries are babbling over this LOC crisis and these nations that we are discussing have weapons of mass destruction in their arsenal. Do you not see how serious this is and the consequence a potential skirmish like this could escalate too. I am also 25% pakistanie and have some extended family living their so I have every right to be worried about their safety.

That means my doubts were correct as you have some sort of affiliation towards pak and hence your posts are not reflecting the sentients of average International community.

Again no..
India has no claim on Balochistan so no justification of supporting the BLA-
Pakistan has 65 year old,ongoing claim on Kashmir,and kashmiri people themselves want to get rid of india for same length of time.
Thats why Pakistani support for them is justified..
Justified. Dude don't go in technicality. You funded and armed people who are killing innocents. Period.

Similarly India funded and armed TTP, BLA (allegedly) which killing innocents. Period.

End doesn't justify the means.

Claim or no claim, you don't go around distribute weapons to any person who will target innocents. If you want to take Kashmir, take it by sending your army, not proxies. Otherwise if you call it your land, you can't go to war for your own country's part ?

Tomorrow, US takes part of your country, wouldn't you go to war ?

monsieur sashan, I do not carry a pakistanie citizenship so my views are independant. Canada as one of the founding members of UN has always wished for matters to be discussed through reconciliation. This is the reason our prime ministre honourable lester B Pearson for resolving the matters through UN emergancy security force. So it definately in canadienne interest to have matter solved independantly, however your governmente signing the simla agreement does show me where the guilt lies. However since your going to continue with the typical indienne government rhetoric, i believe there is no compromise that can be reached independantly. However it is funny how you want to bully a smaller country into compromise given that the country is 1/10 of your country with respect to GDP monsieur sashan. Your not answering the question, your dodging by saying simla agreement violate this, how about taking your mouth out of governmente speaking points and think independantly. merci

Monsieur liontk - I do have not further interest to continue the discussions as your post shows your Jaundiced view especially on the highlighted when you started pointing at India alone for signing the Simla Pact(as if no other country was involved in the pact)

That means my doubts were correct as you have some sort of affiliation towards pak and hence your posts are not reflecting the sentients of average International community.

average international community sentiments???, do you mean the amèricannes views or do you mean chinois view, as far as my view goes, after all the backstabbing indienne governmente has done, why should I believe indienne governments talking point. You have already fooled us three times in the past, do we look stupid to you monsieur swagger, do you think we canadienne buy your victim card. Btw the UN security council last minute betrayel was revealing about true indienne nature indeed.

Duh!

Its more of a suggestive Remark then Threatening.

By the way, good statement by IAF chief :tup:

Monsieur liontk - I do have not further interest to continue the discussions as your post shows your Jaundiced view especially on the highlighted when you started pointing at India alone for signing the Simla Pact(as if no other country was involved in the pact) - à bien·tôt

Well bullying the little neighbour to the west is always easy isn't it mosieur sashan, however you know given indienne governmente's current response, reconciliation is nearly impossible unless third party steps. You and pakistan are not on the same level and thats why i believe UN should intervene for independant and honest investigation. I do not trust pakistanie governmentè either, however atleast they are willing to have a third party intervene and thats one of the reasons we have the UN.

(this is a grande assumption your making illusion8, for all we know non-state actors can be involved. Once again you have spouted a typical indienne talking point. I am not trying to bring you down but rather reach a collective compromise)

pakistanie governmentè still wants the answer to those two deaths and as someone whose extended familie still lives there, i am worried that a war might escalate especially between these two countries. I also do want an investigation atleast to take place on the two pakistanie soldiers killed independantly not by pakistani government as the governmente might have an incentive to have some bias attached with their investigation, like wise with the indienne governmentè too on their investigation.

I most definitely will go by IA's statement because it's not for the first time that it has happened, remember we still have survivors from that ambush that took place..India did not call out to Pakistan (we initially did but the denial does not make it conducive) or the international community, and as for the consequences or the escalation - it was Pakistan which should have thought of it in the first place before planning and executing this act. They should have gone to the UN in the first place.

First, thanks for accepting you funded and caused Kashmir insurgency which resulted in deaths of over 50,000 innocent civilians. Now, never blame us if TTP and BLA attacks you.

Second, Taliban were your pet dog. Didn't they become two segment one called Afghan Taliban and other called Pakistan Taliban. They are now biting your head off literally.

A mis-perception carried by most..
The Talibs(Mullah Omar and the like)
WERE NEVER PAKISTAN's PETS or anything of that sort for that matter.

For heavens sake.. these people hijacked buses and aircraft to force Pakistan to give them stuff..
Do you do that to your master??

When the Mujahidden war reached its end.. everybody wanted power.. and everybody was backing someone.
Pakistan's man was Haqqani.. who was not part of the Taliban or whatever as they did not exist back then.
Within this constant fighting with Haqqani and other members of what was the Northern alliance all fighting each other..
came up this group of men fed up with the fighting who were primarily made up of the ex-madressa students(who were supposed to be the next-gen of Mujahidden all funded by the Saudis and US in case the conflict dragged on).

They came, promised peace.. became popular and took power.
That phenomenon had not just western and other powers shocked.. .the ISI and Pakistani Establishment were shocked beyond their wits.
Here is an unknown element they had never even considered!..

Which is why they were literally tripping and backstepping trying to get to know the Taliban and somehow trying to get Haqqani into their inner circle. When it finally happened.. 9/11 came crashing into their plans.

I lost interest in this debate when I read Zardari's words. See you all on next thread. :D

That's the level of Indian higher Ups? War Mongers? At least our higher ups looks more educated civilized when commenting in media. A matter that has been looked up by IA and hasn't requested IAF intervention but That Brownie,,, is itching to stuck his nose in someone else domain right now... Is Jaahil Airchief ko kis Jaahil nay Airchief banaya hay?

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom