What's new

Indian air chief threatens Pakistan over LoC unrest.

Well, as they say, Barking Dogs seldom Bite!!

And we have first hand experience of this from 2001/02.

The dogs which you have mentioned as biten you in the Past, First Experience is in 1971 and the second one is in 1983.

Let me tell you an example of a barking dog.

" Any drone that enters into Pakistan air space will be shot down" some one in Rawalpindi roared on December 10 2011.

This is an perfect example of a barking dog.

geez another thread, another story with now a different face(IAF chief wow) joining in on the warmongering. So let me repost what I posted earlier in a different thread, so the indienne posters calm down.

(Salut

Right now I am sipping on some lait au chocolat(choc milk i think in anglais) and having emrald glacéed croissant. Just reading through this thread really makes me crap my pants. Guys on both side, you do understand that you have weapons of mass destruction on your arsenal, have you lost your sense indienne members. Seriously both sides lost soldiers and should go towards mediation or reconciliation but threatning to teach each other a lesson. I thought indienne were the next super power but they are acting really irresponsibly just like Amèricanne. Why do you guys even percieve or compete with a broken country havocked with terrorism, internal civil problems, massive corruption, religious strife like pakistan, why don't pick on some your own size like China.
I am trying to keep my bias away but seriously you guys think your government is squeeky clean and all the ills of the world come from pakistan, seriously get out of that mindset, Its worse already that you guys have exported your Khalistan terrorist movement to canada, remember air india flight 182 with 268 innocent canadienne dead. Did we start a war over that, and when our naive prime minister pierre trudeau extended generosity by selling you CANDU nuclear reactors. And look and behold, indienne use it for weapons of mass destruction instead of civilian energy as expected considering you have excessive poverty to say the least. Its countries like yours thats making canadienne lose their innocance and faith in the ``backstabbing`` countries like yours. You dont like my tone as its doregatory right and why do i say that india is backstabbing. Lets see after all the grievance you gave to us Canadienne, you still back stab us at UN by giving Portugal the vote for security council, now I understand why your entire neighbourhood hates you, please i plead you guys to be rational and stop living in your post colonial trauma by trying to show the world that your soon going to become a galactic power.

Now i am not saying there is no pakistani involvement, how about you let the UN investigate this independently, oh i remember you can`t have that as Kashmir will come up on radar and you know that your on the wrong side of the issue on that one, its not like you guys didn`t do anything to civilian population in kashmir i mean(strong sarcasm) woops my bad.

@DRDO, @Ajaxpaul, @GoodBoy , stop war mongering, you can't teach pakistan a lesson at this point, they have weapons of mass destruction too so how about trying to reach a rational solution instead of being emotional kids.)

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...-lesson-like-1965-hazare-9.html#ixzz2HmFSf2nN , stop wasting your time with posting these garbage threads, you know you can`t seriously touch pakistan.

Last edited by a moderator:
The whole indian military is deployed against China. This gives Pakistan the advantage in Kashmir!

My sources say Pakistan Army, Pakistan Navy & PAF put on high alert all military leaves have been cancelled. Now that will send panic attacks to India.

The IAF chief would definitely have anticipated this high alert - which your forces are on since the beheading news broke out, so where is the question of getting panicky?

Time for our top politicians and top military brass to take there wives on the New Su-30MKI and take a vacation to madagasker or andeman islands. Straight from the mouths of Indians like me and i approve this message.

The IAF chief would definitely have anticipated this high alert - which your forces are on since the beheading news broke out, so where is the question of getting panicky?

Again hindi media propaganda & lies. Clearly you all love lies, propaganda & you love living in this lies.

Again hindi media propaganda & lies. Clearly you all love lies, propaganda & you love living in this lies.

never anticipated anything better :lol:, other Pakistani's here are being proud of the beheading in fact suggesting 10 more..and we have someone here calling it propaganda.

@liontk - there is no war mongering here - it is the anger which is due to the beheading which is showing up here. So instead of going back to the history where none of the countries has had clean hands, lets discuss the topic at hand.

The whole indian military is deployed against China. This gives Pakistan the advantage in Kashmir!

relax kid, there are only 200,000 soldiers scattered in around North East. It's time for china to wake us up. China should stop the warning saga and shell few Indian bases or ST*FU.

What about your pet dogs of 90s who are biting you everyday. :azn:

That was an unavoidable mistake..
Either Pakistan had to use 'hate against infidels' and create 'Mujahidin' to fight big bad USSR---or get conquered soon after Afghanistan..
Pakistan chose the former,despite many religious scholors opposing it..
But that 'mistake' had to be made for stopping USSR-

never anticipated anything better :lol:, other Pakistani's here are being proud of the beheading in fact suggesting 10 more..and we have someone here calling it propaganda.

I apply this on you "Never argue with an illiterate for he will drag you down with experience & beat you with experience."

Good bye I don't want to argue with you, I am wasting time over here with a person who lives in hindis media propaganda & lies.

Indian Army attacked first & when Pak Army retaliated, then hindi media start their lies & propaganda against Pakistan Army & then you hindis included Dr. Hafiz Saeed in all this. I am clearly wasting here with hindis on this page, stay in your hindi media propaganda & lies.

geez another thread, another story with now a different face(IAF chief wow) joining in on the warmongering. So let me repost what I posted earlier in a different thread, so the indienne posters calm down.

(Salut

Right now I am sipping on some lait au chocolat(choc milk i think in anglais) and having emrald glacéed croissant. Just reading through this thread really makes me crap my pants. Guys on both side, you do understand that you have weapons of mass destruction on your arsenal, have you lost your sense indienne members. Seriously both sides lost soldiers and should go towards mediation or reconciliation but threatning to teach each other a lesson. I thought indienne were the next super power but they are acting really irresponsibly just like Amèricanne. Why do you guys even percieve or compete with a broken country havocked with terrorism, internal civil problems, massive corruption, religious strife like pakistan, why don't pick on some your own size like China.
I am trying to keep my bias away but seriously you guys think your government is squeeky clean and all the ills of the world come from pakistan, seriously get out of that mindset, Its worse already that you guys have exported your Khalistan terrorist movement to canada, remember air india flight 182 with 268 innocent canadienne dead. Did we start a war over that, and when our naive prime minister pierre trudeau extended generosity by selling you CANDU nuclear reactors. And look and behold, indienne use it for weapons of mass destruction instead of civilian energy as expected considering you have excessive poverty to say the least. Its countries like yours thats making canadienne lose their innocance and faith in the ``backstabbing`` countries like yours. You dont like my tone as its doregatory right and why do i say that india is backstabbing. Lets see after all the grievance you gave to us Canadienne, you still back stab us at UN by giving Portugal the vote for security council, now I understand why your entire neighbourhood hates you, please i plead you guys to be rational and stop living in your post colonial trauma by trying to show the world that your soon going to become a galactic power.

Now i am not saying there is no pakistani involvement, how about you let the UN investigate this independently, oh i remember you can`t have that as Kashmir will come up on radar and you know that your on the wrong side of the issue on that one, its not like you guys didn`t do anything to civilian population in kashmir i mean(strong sarcasm) woops my bad.

@DRDO, @Ajaxpaul, @GoodBoy , stop war mongering, you can't teach pakistan a lesson at this point, they have weapons of mass destruction too so how about trying to reach a rational solution instead of being emotional kids.)

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...-lesson-like-1965-hazare-9.html#ixzz2HmFSf2nN , stop wasting your time with posting these garbage threads, you know you can`t seriously touch pakistan.

America becomes Amèricanne.
India becomes indienne.
Canada becomes CANDU
but why the hell
Pakistan remains pakistan
and
China remains China.

Why are you wasting your energy in this so deemed garbage thread by yourself, just phuck off false flagger.

@liontk - there is no war mongering here - it is the anger which is due to the beheading which is showing up here. So instead of going back to the history where none of the countries has had clean hands, lets discuss the topic at hand.

And monsieur sashan, can you please elaborate the topic at hand instead of one liner. As I view it, the gentleman in your military top brass is simply asking for more funding, what can he really do to teach pakistan a lesson. He can`t beg pakistan to retaliate conventionally as they have a nuclear deterrent. Indienne killed two pakistani soldier on their side of LOC too so no body is innocent, how about you let UN investigate, if you have the answer monsieur sashan, then please do elaborate but don`t give me the typical indienne talking points. merci beaucoup

That was an unavoidable mistake..
Either Pakistan had to use 'hate against infidels' and create 'Mujahidin' to fight big bad USSR---or get conquered soon after Afghanistan..
Pakistan chose the former,despite many religious scholors opposing it..
But that 'mistake' had to be made for stopping USSR-

The anti Soviet faction does not fault you for raising the Mujahadeen - in fact you were highly rewarded for it, what was more problematic was the idea to use them as a proxy against India - which again was successful initially when a huge number of mujahadeens were sent across into India, ideally you should have dismantled the mujahadeen - but giving them the taste of ruling a country (afghanistan) has resulted in them wanting more...and Pakistan along with Afghanistan is fair play with lot of internal support at both areas.

And monsieur sashan, can you please elaborate the topic at hand instead of one liner. As I view it, the gentleman in your military top brass is simply asking for more funding, what can he really do to teach pakistan a lesson. He can`t beg pakistan to retaliate conventionally as they have a nuclear deterrent. Indienne killed two pakistani soldier on their side of LOC too so no body is innocent, how about you let UN investigate, if you have the answer monsieur sashan, then please do elaborate but don`t give me the typical indienne talking points. merci beaucoup

Nobody can stop the war rhetoric - it doesn't take much for us to go to war like we have for the last 3 times - whatever be the consequences - neither parties think of that at that moment. Forget about the UN or anyone getting involved here - this was personal and has to be settled by us.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom