What's new

Indian air chief threatens Pakistan over LoC unrest.

America becomes Amèricanne.
India becomes indienne.
Canada becomes CANDU
but why the hell
Pakistan remains pakistan
and
China remains China.

Why are you wasting your energy in this so deemed garbage thread by yourself, just phuck off false flagger.

since your a 12 year old teen, let me explain CANDU is not francais for canadienne rather CANDU is a type of nuclear reactor we sell, I am afraid the education cirriculum in indie is very not up to speed.

The Canadian Nuclear FAQ - Section A: CANDU Technology , here is some reading for you and the reason I am seriously pissed at indienne is beacause of childish warmongering, the worlds safety is at stake do you not understand

That was an unavoidable mistake..
Either Pakistan had to use 'hate against infidels' and create 'Mujahidin' to fight big bad USSR---or get conquered soon after Afghanistan..
Pakistan chose the former,despite many religious scholors opposing it..
But that 'mistake' had to be made for stopping USSR-
Actually those pet dogs were kept feeding as they were your assets for Kashmir insurgency. They turned against you when you joined WoT.

And monsieur sashan, can you please elaborate the topic at hand instead of one liner. As I view it, the gentleman in your military top brass is simply asking for more funding, what can he really do to teach pakistan a lesson. He can`t beg pakistan to retaliate conventionally as they have a nuclear deterrent. Indienne killed two pakistani soldier on their side of LOC too so no body is innocent, how about you let UN investigate, if you have the answer monsieur sashan, then please do elaborate but don`t give me the typical indienne talking points. merci beaucoup

You may "view" it as someone asking for more funding - so you may keep your "views" - and lets disagree here on our "views" - apart from that, I am asking a simple question here which I asked one mod as well - leave out UN and all the investigations and blah blah

- Do you justify beheading of a professional soldier by another professional army?

I expect a simple yes or no and please do not go back to your pontification. We do not need that from you or any one either.

That was an unavoidable mistake..
Either Pakistan had to use 'hate against infidels' and create 'Mujahidin' to fight big bad USSR---or get conquered soon after Afghanistan..
Pakistan chose the former,despite many religious scholors opposing it..
But that 'mistake' had to be made for stopping USSR-
Fine with that, but when people blame you for terrorism you blame US. Why selective owning/disowning based on topic

External affairs minister Salman Khurshid said on Saturday the government will not buckle to "wild calls for revenge and reaction" over the killing and beheading of two Indian soldiers by Pakistani troops.

The anti Soviet faction does not fault you for raising the Mujahadeen - in fact you were highly rewarded for it, what was more problematic was the idea to use them as a proxy against India - which again was successful initially when a huge number of mujahadeens were sent across into India, ideally you should have dismantled the mujahadeen - but giving them the taste of ruling a country (afghanistan) has resulted in them wanting more...and Pakistan along with Afghanistan is fair play with lot of internal support at both areas.

Nobody can stop the war rhetoric - it doesn't take much for us to go to war like we have for the last 3 times - whatever be the consequences - neither parties think of that at that moment. Forget about the UN or anyone getting involved here - this was personal and has to be settled by us.
Good day illusion8
Well why does it has to dealt personally parceque, indienne and pakistanie will continue blaming each side and there can`t be an independant investigation given the past history between these two countries. While I usually do not think the pakistanie are squeeky clean themselves(disregard iam 25% pakistani), in this case pakistan volunteered to take this to UN for independant investigation. Atleast they are willing to look over petty rivalries and want the answers of the death of 2 of their soldiers. have your ever stepped one day in the boots of a soldier, do their lives mean nothing to you or are you going to keep going on with typical indienne talking points. merci and bonne chance pour le investigation.

The dogs which you have mentioned as biten you in the Past, First Experience is in 1971 and the second one is in 1983.

Yeah but the bite wasn't too bad, we were able to shoot the rabid dog. Too bad, there's too many of them now.

Let me tell you an example of a barking dog.

" Any drone that enters into Pakistan air space will be shot down" some one in Rawalpindi roared on December 10 2011.

This is an perfect example of a barking dog.

Well the "Indian", in that sentence, was silent, any Indian drone would be shot down :)

However, I have given you the perfect example of a barking dog as the mad dog has been barking ever since 2001.

You may "view" it as someone asking for more funding - so you may keep your "views" - and lets disagree here on our "views" - apart from that, I am asking a simple question here which I asked one mod as well - leave out UN and all the investigations and blah blah

- Do you justify beheading of a professional soldier by another professional army?

I expect a simple yes or no and please do not go back to your pontification. We do not need that from you or any one either.

I believe monsieur Sashan, we have reached as some might say a paradox( not sure if the anglais word is paradox so correct me), i am not denying nor condoning the beheading and if it has happened to say the least. I believe it be gruesome and unethical and this is from someone that has done his service for his country and understand that those poor souls lost served their country with dignity and did not deserve the way their deaths happened. However the question at hand is investigation of these deaths and not childish tit for tat back and forth. How about letting the UN investigate this case monsieur sashan independantly or have i caught your tongue, do answer please but do not bring this emotional diatribe up with me. I know these deaths mean nothing to you as you are willing to sacrifice those soldiers as long as UN does not investigate.

Yeah but the bite wasn't too bad, we were able to shoot the rabid dog. Too bad, there's too many of them now.
Well the "Indian", in that sentence, was silent, any Indian drone would be shot down :)
However, I have given you the perfect example of a barking dog as the mad dog has been barking ever since 2001.
Dude I have a reply, hope MODs will not mind.

You had a pet dog called Taliban. You joined WoT and they are biting your heads off, literally. You were pet dog of US and hunted Russians for them and they are now beating you, all you do is bark, still they don't listen. Try to bite them. Just once. :lol:

Good day illusion8
Well why does it has to dealt personally parceque, indienne and pakistanie will continue blaming each side and there can`t be an independant investigation given the past history between these two countries. While I usually do not think the pakistanie are squeeky clean themselves(disregard iam 25% pakistani), in this case pakistan volunteered to take this to UN for independant investigation. Atleast they are willing to look over petty rivalries and want the answers of the death of 2 of their soldiers. have your ever stepped one day in the boots of a soldier, do their lives mean nothing to you or are you going to keep going on with typical indienne talking points. merci and bonne chance pour le investigation.

Hi
I would like to talk of the incidents here first.
Pakistan should have gone to the UN when they alleged that their soldier was killed by Indian soldiers - instead they took it into their own hands by killing Indian soldiers and committed barbaric act by beheading one of the dead corpse which clearly goes against professionalism ,

NOW what do you suggest India do? it is not for Pakistan to say what India should do or not do and neither for the international community to say clearly because we have not approached any international agency or country. The ball being in India's court it is for us to decide on the line of action. If India thinks it's an act of war - it will take it as one, if not - then it will be treated according to what they view it as. Pakistan has been denying it and frankly India is not concerned about their statement here.

The MEA has said that appropriate response will be given, let's wait for that to happen. No one can actually tell us what to do or not to do.

Actually those pet dogs were kept feeding as they were your assets for Kashmir insurgency. They turned against you when you joined WoT.

No and no..
Kashmiris used to come to Pakistan and still do,across the mountains and ask for help and training against Indian army,and they are random youths from kashmir itself..
Cand deny that many local Pakistani
Youth join in with them,and they are trained in a different way..
They are or were trained more in gun fight and gorilla ambush war...
Their existence is direct result of Kashmir issue and nothing to do with Afghan USSR war..
Fundings for them were abundantly raised by people of Pakidtan via donations,as Pakistan has claim om Kashmir and wants Indian army out of there,so do people of Pakistan and people of Kashmir...

While Afghan mujahidin were funded by governments of USA via CIA and Pakistan... USA saw an oppertunity to wage a succesful war against their only rival USSR,and they ceased the oppertunity..
These mujahidin were trained in different way and were given a different mindset...
They were trained to strap explosives with their body and crawl under a soviet tank to destroy it,as they did not have sophisticated weapons.That legacy still continues,they still strap weapons to thrmselves and explode..
So there you go..
The two are totally different

I believe monsieur Sashan, we have reached as some might say a paradox( not sure if the anglais word is paradox so correct me), i am not denying nor condoning the beheading and if it has happened to say the least. I believe it be gruesome and unethical and this is from someone that has done his service for his country and understand that those poor souls lost served their country with dignity and did not deserve the way their deaths happened. However the question at hand is investigation of these deaths and not childish tit for tat back and forth. How about letting the UN investigate this case monsieur sashan independantly or have i caught your tongue, do answer please but do not bring this emotional diatribe up with me. I know these deaths mean nothing to you as you are willing to sacrifice those soldiers as long as UN does not investigate.

Wow - again stop this preaching to us - Here is the reason which I posted elsewhere.

Can't believe the hypocrisy here in Pakistanis calling for UN probe when the basic stand from India is that it violates the Simla agreement. Secondly, the same Pakistanis ask for proof for arresting HS when the same UN(UN SC) has designated him and his organizations as terrorist/terrorist organizations.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...akistan-over-loc-unrest-18.html#ixzz2HmPDZb4R

since your a 12 year old teen, let me explain CANDU is not francais for canadienne rather CANDU is a type of nuclear reactor we sell, I am afraid the education cirriculum in indie is very not up to speed.

The Canadian Nuclear FAQ - Section A: CANDU Technology , here is some reading for you and the reason I am seriously pissed at indienne is beacause of childish warmongering, the worlds safety is at stake do you not understand

Your country's safety is not at stake, going by your flag which I doubt .
Take a chill-pill and enjoy the fireworks.
Your getting pissed doesn't bother us.

No and no..
Kashmiris used to come to Pakistan and still do,across the mountains and ask for help and training against Indian army,and they are random youths from kashmir itself..
Cand deny that many local PakistaniYouth join in with them,and they are trained in a different way..They are or were trained more in gun fight and gorilla ambush war... heir existence is direct result of Kashmir issue and nothing to do with Afghan USSR war..
Fundings for them were abundantly raised by people of Pakidtan via donations,as Pakistan has claim om Kashmir and wants Indian army out of there,so do people of Pakistan and people of Kashmir...

While Afghan mujahidin were funded by governments of USA via CIA and Pakistan... USA saw an oppertunity to wage a succesful war against their only rival USSR,and they ceased the oppertunity..
These mujahidin were trained in different way and were given a different mindset...
They were trained to strap explosives with their body and crawl under a soviet tank to destroy it,as they did not have sophisticated weapons.That legacy still continues,they still strap weapons to thrmselves and explode..
So there you go..
The two are totally different
First, thanks for accepting you funded and caused Kashmir insurgency which resulted in deaths of over 50,000 innocent civilians. Now, never blame us if TTP and BLA attacks you.

Second, Taliban were your pet dog. Didn't they become two segment one called Afghan Taliban and other called Pakistan Taliban. They are now biting your head off literally.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom