What's new

Indian air chief threatens Pakistan over LoC unrest.

I most definitely will go by IA's statement because it's not for the first time that it has happened, remember we still have survivors from that ambush that took place..India did call out to Pakistan (we initially did but the denial does not make it conducive) or the international community, and as for the consequences or the escalation - it was Pakistan which should have thought of it in the first place before planning and executing this act. They should have gone to the UN in the first place.

Just because indie governmente claim to have said something does not mean its true to be precise. This is like moi claiming that toronto leafs manager that recently got fired was incompetent based on his teams performance against montrèal canadienne, however while there may be some truth to it, there are other overwhelming reasons like salary cap and draft places to be considered in second glance rather than just assuming the given at first glance. This is why i believe neither government statement but rather want an independent UN investigation on the recent skirmishes on the LOC and if its possible have UN peacekeepers on the LOC on both sides with consent from both countries. I do not trust the indienne nor pakistani government so don`t look down on me as if i have a bias towards your countrie. My grandpapa was born in indie(UP) so my familie ancestory technically still lies in indie just to be clear

That's the level of Indian higher Ups? War Mongers? At least our higher ups looks more educated civilized when commenting in media. A matter that has been looked up by IA and hasn't requested IAF intervention but That Brownie,,, is itching to stuck his nose in someone else domain right now... Is Jaahil Airchief ko kis Jaahil nay Airchief banaya hay?

Unlike Pakistani political style, our Army is under civilian leadership and when these guys say something, they have the full back up of the actual rulers. They are not loose tounge and these statements should be taken seriously by Pakistanis.

Just because indie governmente claim to have said something does not mean its true to be precise. This is like moi claiming that toronto leafs manager that recently got fired was incompetent based on his teams performance against montrèal canadienne, however while there may be some truth to it, there are other overwhelming reasons like salary cap and draft places to be considered in second glance rather than just assuming the given at first glance. This is why i believe neither government statement but rather want an independent UN investigation on the recent skirmishes on the LOC and if its possible have UN peacekeepers on the LOC on both sides with consent from both countries. I do not trust the indienne nor pakistani government so don`t look down on me as if i have a bias towards your countrie. My grandpapa was born in indie(UP) so my familie ancestory technically still lies in indie.

Dude seriously I am not concerned with your ancestry, but you here are dragging the Pakistani line so I'll reply to you in that sense. The UN can intervene when both parties are interested, clearly here India is not so where is the question of any outside interference? as to you believing India or not - you being part Pakistani - does not really matter what you believe in - your statement or belief does not match Canada's POV but of an individual with Pakistani roots. The countries concerned who want to believe will believe India and that's what matters.

As to believing the Indian Government's statement - the concerned countries who matter believe and that's what matters.

Well bullying the little neighbour to the west is always easy isn't it mosieur sashan, however you know given indienne governmente's current response, reconciliation is nearly impossible unless third party steps. You and pakistan are not on the same level and thats why i believe UN should intervene for independant and honest investigation. I do not trust pakistanie governmentè either, however atleast they are willing to have a third party intervene and thats one of the reasons we have the UN.

Canadian Pakistani don't worry our sissy government ain't gonna attack yr beloved terrorist exporting homeland.

A mis-perception carried by most..
The Talibs(Mullah Omar and the like)
WERE NEVER PAKISTAN's PETS or anything of that sort for that matter.

For heavens sake.. these people hijacked buses and aircraft to force Pakistan to give them stuff..
Do you do that to your master??

When the Mujahidden war reached its end.. everybody wanted power.. and everybody was backing someone.
Pakistan's man was Haqqani.. who was not part of the Taliban or whatever as they did not exist back then.
Within this constant fighting with Haqqani and other members of what was the Northern alliance all fighting each other..
came up this group of men fed up with the fighting who were primarily made up of the ex-madressa students(who were supposed to be the next-gen of Mujahidden all funded by the Saudis and US in case the conflict dragged on).

They came, promised peace.. became popular and took power.
That phenomenon had not just western and other powers shocked.. .the ISI and Pakistani Establishment were shocked beyond their wits.
Here is an unknown element they had never even considered!.

Which is why they were literally tripping and backstepping trying to get to know the Taliban and somehow trying to get Haqqani into their inner circle. When it finally happened.. 9/11 came crashing into their plans.

Oscar - what about Nasrulllah Babar's acceptance that Pakistan supported Taliban's rise? How about Ahmed Rashid's claim that about 80,000 Pakistanis fought in support of Taliban between 1994 and 1999? How about Iran's accusation that Pakistan sent its airforce to bomb Mazhar-e-Sharif in 1998 in support of Taliban?

Dude seriously I am not concerned with your ancestry, but you here are dragging the Pakistani line so I'll reply to you in that sense. The UN can intervene when both parties are interested, clearly here India is not so where is the question of any outside interference? as to you believing India or not - you being part Pakistani - does not really matter what you believe in - your statement or belief does not match Canada's POV but of an individual with Pakistani roots. The countries concerned who want to believe will believe India and that's what matters.

As to believing the Indian Government's statement - the concerned countries who matter believe and that's what matters.

Ahh the irony in your last statement, such is the sad state of affairs of our IR relations, Though you do bring up a good point now i can seriously symphatize with pakistan as the truth really does not matter but rather what countries believe your point.I think you hit the nail in the wall as in the end it all comes down to power and whose court that is in and that is probably why no one takes our prime minstre hourable harper seriously in the global stage even though he brings up good points for fiscal responsibility. However as far as our government goes, our relation are too far to be friends after your last backstabbing honestly in UN, so you get no sympathy from any canadienne atleast quebecois that i know off.

While the power does lie in your court, what is the use of that power as pakistan is nuclear armed with an ally to your east that is lets say your match to say the least. So as far as response goes, your very limited to what you really can do, so i think its better to get the international independant insitutions, involved wouldn`t you say.

Oscar - what about the Nasrulllah Babar's acceptance that Pakistan supported Taliban's rise? How about Ahmed Rashid's claim that about 80,000 Pakistanis fought in support of Taliban between 1994 and 1999? How about Iran's accusation that Pakistan sent its airforce to bomb Mazhar-e-Sharif in 1998 in support of Taliban?

All of these explain my post.. if you use the idea that Pakistan found itself shocked by the rise of the new player..
then you should also know that Pakistan wanted to get into the side of the new player.
Be it providing them assistance, getting Haqqani involved or providing diplomatic support.
The Taliban were the new players in Afghanistan.. and Pakistan needed them on its side.

BUT......

Pakistan never Created the Taliban, nor was it always in control of it as some suggest.
It was like trying to tame a wild animal.. You can get it to do somethings with food and coercion... but you cannot "control" it as such.

P.S.. please try not to use wikipedia..
it is the greatest source of B.U.L.L.S.H.I.T on the internet.. perhaps the world.
many articles citing "experts" whose only claim to fame is licking the scrotum of those powers who may offer them support in return for being "experts" that propagate their views.

Canadian Pakistani don't worry our sissy government ain't gonna attack yr beloved terrorist exporting homeland.

ah merci for that fabolous one liner Hobo1, you have really added a constructive point to this thread. I am glad you said that one liner as it really made this discussion bring the irrationality of some members on your side. But i am glad to see that rhetoric is still important to you when 4 innocent lives were lost on the LOC and yet there are no answers or investigation done.

All of these explain my post.. if you use the idea that Pakistan found itself shocked by the rise of the new player..
then you should also know that Pakistan wanted to get into the side of the new player.
Be it providing them assistance, getting Haqqani involved or providing diplomatic support.
The Taliban were the new players in Afghanistan.. and Pakistan needed them on its side.

BUT......

Pakistan never Created the Taliban, nor was it always in control of it as some suggest.
It was like trying to tame a wild animal.. You can get it to do somethings with food and coercion... but you cannot "control" it as such.

P.S.. please try not to use wikipedia..
it is the greatest source of B.U.L.L.S.H.I.T on the internet.. perhaps the world.

I follow other sources as well instead of just wikipedia or the sources provided in the wikipedia to verify the claims instead of just looking at the article alone. Lets leave it at that.

Also forgot to add , we canadienne have forgived you for exporting khalistan movement on our shores, though we lost 268 innocent canadienne on that flight, we have still looked over that though our hearts are still wounded by that terrible event.

why is india scared of UN just a stunt to make the attention go away from delhi rape case. pressure is gone now media is more concerned about Pakistan!

Reports of fresh firing in Poonch district of Jammu and Kashmir | Army detects movement along LoC

@F.O.X Any media reports from your side ?

Last edited by a moderator:
ah merci for that fabolous one liner Hobo1, you have really added a constructive point to this thread. I am glad you said that one liner as it really made this discussion bring the irrationality of some members on your side. But i am glad to see that rhetoric is still important to you when 4 innocent lives were lost on the LOC and yet there are no answers or investigation done.

26\11 was investigated by Yanks and rest of world and there wasn't a iota of doubt that Pak ISI and LET was behind the attack. But has the rest of world and UN been able to make Pakistan punish or hand over the culprits to India.
There is hardly any thing that UN can do here. Only solution to this problem is Pakistan is declared a terrorist state and all aid to it be stopped and it be ostracised from world order.

Reports of fresh firing in Poonch district of Jammu and Kashmir | Army detects movement along LoC

@F.O.X Any media reports from your side ?

Yeah,
there's a long march about to take place which is being touted as the next-(failed)-revolution making march/camping event.

The protest for Shia killings is in full swing.

There is a desert car rally going on .. (really exciting stuff).

And oh yeah.. the Indian air chief threatening Pakistan over something.. I think.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom