What's new

Indian Air Chief Marshal PV Naik questions ethics of J20

Status
Not open for further replies.
do you seriously believe LCA is not a clone of the Canadian Dream fighter built in 1959?

google online first. please. it is a direct copy with almost identical outlook.

have a look please, identical outlook, identical air intake, delta wing. the only difference? Canadians made it fly in 1960.

CF-105 Arrow, Canada

shall we go into more details?

Come on, The only common thing between them is delta wing, and That too LCA has a Cranked delta wing not a Traditional delta wing like Avron, and The air Intakes???

Well, Look , Reverse engineering is an Illegal way of a Joint venture sort of thing, Which might be right for china as it is not Dependant on anyone, but for Countries like India where Western products have been flooded, we cannot be bold enough to Do what china does, and So a Viable option for us is Joint venture and R&D... India is In its Development stages, India is Not a Country where Heavy Industrial Works Were undertaken , only now since 2000 are we concentrating on things what china has been doing since 1980's, So for us, A Viable option is more FDI's to develop our economy and Hence we are neutral....

1. most weapons are NOT protected by any international treaty or law. do you aware of that? we are talking about weapons, not drugs or coke.

2. joint venture kills your industry. it killed our Y-10 project, almost killed our car industry, killed our domestic drinks industry. don't be that naive. learn something before you post.

3. you do have a stupid air chief, but I like this guy, he makes me feel safe.

just a simple question: what is LCA Fly-by-wire system's testbed.

for example, we all know that our J-10's Fly-by-wire system was tested on this modified J-8II named J-8IIACT.

where is indian's? in the US?

:no::no:

Ok just answer same about FC-1 ??? :cheesy:

no,but britsh and U.s was bring in.
Development of a FBW flight control system requires extensive knowledge of flight control laws and the expensive writing of a considerable amount of software code for the flight control computers, as well as its integration with the avionics and other electronic systems. When the LCA programme was launched, FBW was a state-of-the-art technology and such a sensitive one that India could find no nation willing to export it. Therefore, in 1992 the LCA National Control Law (CLAW) team was set up by the National Aeronautics Laboratory to develop India's own version. The CLAW team's scientists and mathematicians were successful in developing their control laws, but could not test them since India did not possess advanced real-time ground simulators at that time. Accordingly, British Aerospace (BAe) and Lockheed Martin were brought in to help in 1993, but the effort required for the Aeronautical Development Establishment to code the control laws into the FCS software proved a much larger job than originally anticipated.

Care to read what America and British did??? they created a Platform to test Indigenous stuff, Does that mean they Helped us create technologies which Were incorporated into LCA???

he cares about you people? probably not. if he cares, how he could be that stupid in public?

trust me dude: right now, india is the joke of the world. look at your LCA.

every body have right to speak watever he wants.........
and regarding to india a joke--u can say watever u want coz it suites u and u have right to say......it doesnt change reality..

look at aero india,whole europe and west was present in the country which is joke.

and regarding to LCA,u may not know the history,delays but when gove supported the developers ,they brough down the first prototype in one year.
and it is ready for induction and other improvements will be carried out in future..

important thing is back of govt which they didnt have earlier.

so personally i would say,do some background search to prove points

Care to read what America and British did??? they created a Platform to test Indigenous stuff, Does that mean they Helped us create technologies which Were incorporated into LCA???

ROFL,do you read that india need the FBW flight control system and they success make their own but could not test them since India did not possess advanced real-time ground simulators at that time.SO,india bring in U.s and british's help.My response was make to respond your comment said india has no helped from other country during the lca project carry on.

ROFL,do you read that india need the FBW flight control system and they success make their own but could not test them since India did not possess advanced real-time ground simulators at that time.SO,india bring in U.s and british's help.My response was make to respond your comment said india has no helped from other country during the lca project carry on.

No one helped in LCA Project, they developed real-time ground simulators To test our Technology in it, now how does that Imply that they worked on LCA to help us make the aircraft, care to explain please???

professional people generally dont give such remarks ---

maybe he wanted to say that , if iaf got hold of western tech,like china supposedly has, iaf wouldve made something even better than lca--- ??:what:

HEEL THERE IS NO ETHICS INVLOLVED IN WAR. WAR IN ITSELF IS UNETHICAL. THE WORLD REMEMBERS THE VICTORS AND AT BEST MOURNS THE DEATH OF MEN WHO FAUGHT BRAVELY.

HAVING SAID SO, I COULDNT CARE LESS HOW CHINA GOT ITS FIFTH GEN FIGHTER. I AM SURE MANY TOP GUNS IN INDIAN AIR FORCE WOULD READILY ACCEPT A REVERSE ENGINEERED FIFTH GEN AC IF IT WAS MADE IN INDIA.

SO LETS NOT TAKE CREDIT AWAY FROM CHINA. IAF CHIEF IS WAY OFF MARK IN THIS MATTER..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom