What's new

Indian Air Chief Marshal PV Naik questions ethics of J20

Status
Not open for further replies.
well after reading thread ,i can only say , is it ethical to be critical in such a way?. china is making jets what ever the way is. if indians can do it then go for it rather then criticizing china.

TO ALL Chinese members:

We are lucky to have such an India air chief. A stupid enemy is the best you can expect. For this reason, we should all show some respect for PV Naik. He sounds like a moron, he looks like a fool, but hey he a moron making contribution to the security of China.

Show him some respect. We really don't want a smart indian air chief, that is the bottom line.

Unfortunately we Never faced a situation where we had to copy them, they are Transparent when it comes to India...

do you seriously believe LCA is not a clone of the Canadian Dream fighter built in 1959?

google online first. please. it is a direct copy with almost identical outlook.

have a look please, identical outlook, identical air intake, delta wing. the only difference? Canadians made it fly in 1960.

http://www.aviation-central.com/1946-1970/afw10.htm

shall we go into more details?

Me frustrated?? Do I look Frustrated to you, turn a Few Pages Back.... And Read My Comments, I have never supported what the ACM said...

sorry if like that , but my point is that no one need to blame others in such a way.
for example we don,t have right to criticize india for buying new jets or developing her own , but same apply on u people too , it,s below par to criticize PAKISTAN for buying f-16s or others or Chinese for developing j-20.

No its not.. that was the Avro Arrow..and while the wing planform is the same.. that was a heavy interceptor..with a much higher potential with respect to its time.
And lets keep the LCA out of this..and any further dissing the J-20 due to patriotic jealousy will not be tolerated.
There are other threads to try that.

sorry if like that , but my point is that no one need to blame others in such a way.
for example we don,t have right to criticize india for buying new jets or developing her own , but same apply on u people too , it,s below par to criticize PAKISTAN for buying f-16s or others or Chinese for developing j-20.

they are just Frustrated.

simple and plain.

I agree with that, And As I have been saying, Reverse Engineering needs a Lot of Skill and Most Importantly the diplomatic relations have to be unhurt, China is facing serious Embargoes from the west, so it had no other choice in the 70's or 90's but that can never be made an Excuse to Push what ever they make, Atleast not until we make better products than them....

well Chinese have certainly proved themselves to be dark horses and world ,especially those who are jealous of china can,t digest it.
it is reality knowledge and technology is for transfer for me whether by any mean if you are not provided with legal way then no prob in other ways but do get knowledge and technology.

world should accept these realities and needs to stop criticizing china because it is their right to excel and prove themselves to be one of the greatest nation of the world.
same is for other nations.

well Chinese have certainly proved themselves to be dark horses and world ,especially those who are jealous of china can,t digest it.
it is reality knowledge and technology is for transfer for me whether by any mean if you are not provided with legal way the no prob in other ways but do get knowledge and technology.

certain technology is not that easy to "copy" or "clone", for example, intel processors. can any country/company copy stuff like that? no you can't. because your technology on hand won't allow you to understand full internal designs, it won't allow you to build it on your own even if you have blueprints.

another good example is 737/747's engines. can you just copy it? no you can't.

indians just not smart enough to understand it. for them, they believe it is as easy as type the word "copy".

I agree with that, And As I have been saying, Reverse Engineering needs a Lot of Skill and Most Importantly the diplomatic relations have to be unhurt, China is facing serious Embargoes from the west, so it had no other choice in the 70's or 90's but that can never be made an Excuse to Push what ever they make, Atleast not until we make better products than them....

the arms sale embargo is one of the best thing that has ever happened to China. without the embargo, China will end up like another india.
we don't pay hundreds of billions to european losers*, we build our own. if you look out now, how many european gears can still be sold to China?

it is also funny that 3rd generation fighter makers are having an arms embargo on 4th generation makers.

* when I say european losers, I mean UK, not any other european country.

certain technology is not that easy to "copy" or "clone", for example, intel processors. can any country/company copy stuff like that? no you can't. because your technology on hand won't allow you to understand full internal designs, it won't allow you to build it on your own even if you have blueprints.

another good example is 737/747's engines. can you just copy it? no you can't.

indians just not smart enough to understand it. for them, they believe it is as easy as type the word "copy".

you are right , hope many indian brothers will now understand that it is unethical to criticize others in such a way.

TO ALL Chinese members:

We are lucky to have such an India air chief. A stupid enemy is the best you can expect. For this reason, we should all show some respect for PV Naik. He sounds like a moron, he looks like a fool, but hey he a moron making contribution to the security of China.

Show him some respect. We really don't want a smart indian air chief, that is the bottom line.

no i don't respect shameless people.:no:
but yes, i wish him to be india air chief as long as possible.:lol:

well embargoes of 90,s era proved to be very fruitful for us............ because we developed jf-17 during this coarse of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom