What's new

Indian Air Chief Marshal PV Naik questions ethics of J20

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Indians, Never Criticize anyone untill you are capable enough of making a Better Product.... No matter if it comes from the mouth of Air Chief marshal, If he has Mistaken, it should Be said so, There is no Cause is Justifying just because he is ACM

As a military man personally, would you rather fight fair and lose? I mean what ridiculous statement to make by a general.

but it has been manufactured by chinese , never reliable , see yourself j-20 = (junk-20) ?

Yes, the J-20 obviously has no canards, rhomboidal intakes, diamond nozzles, trapezoidal wings and vertical stabilizers, right?

Or is my eyesight a copy of Stevie Wonder's?

As a military man personally, would you rather fight fair and lose? I mean what ridiculous statement to make by a general.

Well Some One said, Nothing is Fair in love and War, But the battle is fought with Ethics and Rules, But the ridiculous Statement of his was, Copying is un ethical.. According to Me, Copying is not Un ethical, If copying was Unethical, Most of the countries must Surrender there weaponry to US and Germany

Well Some One said, Nothing is Fair in love and War, But the battle is fought with Ethics and Rules, But the ridiculous Statement of his was, Copying is un ethical.. According to Me, Copying is not Un ethical, If copying was Unethical, Most of the countries must Surrender there weaponry to US and Germany

Right. The rules in war apply only to preventing unnecessary suffering and atrocities.

A military man questioning if it's ethical to win by any means? and complain that an adversary doesn't play fair? What a wiener.
Didnt surprise me at all.You can gets innovative words and methods such as forming human chains to stop intrusions by PLA. ........I was wondering if they gave PLA soilders "jadoo ki jhappi" too.:smitten:

Jawans forming human chains to stop breach

KOLKATA/SILIGURI: Even as New Delhi talks of taking up the issue of border incursions with China at the "appropriate highest level", up in the Himalayas, the Indian soldiers are using a Gandhian method to stop the People's Liberation Army (PLA) troops from intruding into the Indian territory. :what:

With the PLA making fresh incursions into the Fingertip Area of Sikkim, Indian troops are now blocking the Chinese soldiers by forming human chains. :victory:

"We are literally forming human chains to stop the Chinese from crossing over," says a senior Army officer. "If they come in groups of 20, we assemble 50 men and form a human chain. They can't after all push us and cross the border."

Under the terms of confidence-building measures started between the two countries during the days of Atal Behari Vajpayee government, troops on either side do not open fire to stop intrusions in disputed areas.

Hence, the Army is using ingenious methods like human chains.{surely ingenious and indigenous method ji from IA}:cheesy: Of course, defences are also being developed in depth, it is learnt. One of the moves is to redeploy the artillery much of which had moved to Jammu & Kashmir during the Kargil operations.

The intrusions in Sikkim have taken the authorities by surprise as the Chinese had never disputed the boundary between Sikkim and Tibet.

"Possibly, they are trying to keep the dispute alive," says an Army official.

There have been 65 transgressions into Sikkim in the last six months and on June 16, PLA men entered the region in light vehicles and later returned to their territory.

Army officers in the area recount numerous attempts in recent months by the Chinese to cross the border and remove the heaps of stones used as border markers.

At Chor La, north of Nathu La, they came twice this month, on June 17 and June 12. At Choragabe, south of Nathu La and close to Torsa Nala which is near the China-India-Bhutan trijunction and already under Chinese occupation, the PLA troops had come two days ago. At the Fingertips Area, in north Sikkim, Chinese patrols have been coming regularly for the past two years, the last being on Monday.

Read more: Jawans forming human chains to stop breach - The Times of India Jawans forming human chains to stop breach - The Times of India

Right. The rules in war apply only to preventing unnecessary suffering and atrocities.

No there are many Rules in war dear since WW2, Many conventions which needs to be followed, but nobody does, And No battle can be won following conventions either, The only major rule which is likely to be followed is No use of Nukes.... Personally I would keep defending my country a Priority than to capture the other...

Didnt surprise me at all.You can gets innovative words and methods such as forming human chains to stop intrusions by PLA. ........I was wondering if they gave PLA soilders "jadoo ki jhappi" too.:smitten:

1398.jpg

How insidious, they are hugging our troops into submission!

Being a neutral observer, all i hear are 'sour grapes'. Reverse engineer from what, how many operational 5th generation aircrafts are out there? Its quite obvious that the opinion of AVM is not backed up by any substance or logic. Also reverse engineering is no easy task, just ask any engineer.

Android India 35 USD tablet Plagiarism Shanghai, China Hivison Company 's tablet, Indicted!
????????????????????(?)

Chinese do not plagiarism anything in India. And the Indians plagiarism a lot of Chinese!
So Indians were not qualified to criticize China.
That is a ethics issue!

W020100916429281800903.jpg

Being a neutral observer, all i hear are 'sour grapes'. Reverse engineer from what, how many operational 5th generation aircrafts are out there? Its quite obvious that the opinion of AVM is not backed up by any substance or logic. Also reverse engineering is no easy task, just ask any engineer.
If reverse engineering is so easy then let DRDO reverse engineer a decent gun like Dera ismail khan kaarigar.

personally i love to see the performance of jealous people. even a 5 year ago kid can tell the great difference between j20 and mig1.44 in appearance, not to mention J-20's characteristic full-movable V tail, differential canard, DSI intake which suggests J20's airframe and flight-control is 20 yrs ahead of that ugly dinosaur.but jealous people failed to see that. they tend to believe it is a copy of xx.

Indian Air Chief is envious of China.

China doesn't need ethics! We can copy and steal whatever we want because we are a great nation!

I came, I saw, I copied and made it for 1/3 the price in China.

but it has been manufactured by chinese , never reliable , see yourself j-20 = (junk-20) ?

wow,good pro indian comment.BTW,you still cant make a indigenous aircraft by your ownself and still manage to critise other's aircraft (5th gen) as junk.nice LOL.Dont tell me your LCA was a indigenous.:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom