What's new

Indian Air Base at Pathankot under attack by gunmen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have also problem with this...
Whats stopping them from recovering the body??

Once upon a time PAF Mehran was attacked by terrorists but we did not put any allegation on India

I think Japaneses ISIS is behind this act
Toyota_Isis
Indian are making cause for Pakistan but we will face it bravely. these are the the enhance germs of them, Remember Pakistan is not Philistine nor India is Israel.

And how we are sure , they were not from the pre bio-metric verification era ?

they are just playing dirty games...like always

All pre bio metric sims are blocked, such sims numbered in millions. So again if they have the sims they should share the details, otherwise enough with their topi drama.

this is Lt Gen (Retd) Syed Ata Hasnain comments on ops taking "long time": (Lieutenant General Syed Ata Hasnain, PVSM, UYSM, AVSM, SM, VSM is a retired Three-Star General of the Indian Army)

CX3OO15W8AAazAE.png:large

All pre bio metric sims are blocked, such sims numbered in millions. So again if they have the sims they should share the details, otherwise enough with their topi drama.
What exactly do you people require for bio metric verification?

this is Lt Gen (Retd) Syed Ata Hasnain comments on ops taking "long time": (Lieutenant General Syed Ata Hasnain, PVSM, UYSM, AVSM, SM, VSM is a retired Three-Star General of the Indian Army)

CX3OO15W8AAazAE.png:large
True that!
But many in our media do not have the grey matter to comprehend this.

Yes this time they forgot, Pakistan army ration packs, Pakistan ID cards and above all, Pakistani brand of toothpaste.
Noted.

There are several positives, and lot of negatives from this......Once this sh!t is over, One need to acknowledge the negatives and look for change in SOP's if needed.........

Some more issues on media coverage especially of NDTV

Reporter Rajiv was telling *Ammunition dippo me *Mortars hain, rocket launchers, guns hain*. Bahut tabahi hogi* - (ammunition depot is filled with mortars, rocket launchers, guns.. there would be too much destruction)
A video clip of the same is now uploaded in the net

Not only this, they divulged the exact location of the ammunition store from the building where the terrorists are holed up.

I believe among media covering exclusive things, perhaps a 1 week ban on them especially NDTV for violating and endangering national security would serve and teach media to be a bit more responsible.. Don know if we have any provision of that or not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom