What's new

Indian Air Base at Pathankot under attack by gunmen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though the security agencies are claiming that all the six terrorists involved in the Pathankot attack have been neutralised, the combing operations have not yet been officially called off. The security agencies have claimed that the terrorists displayed 'professional army-like tactics' while attacking the Pathankot air base strike

The terrorists used all the tactics of professional fighters like conserving firepower, attacking at 3 AM when the level of alertness is at its lowest and going quiet to give the impression that all the attackers had died, and also to fire at a crowded mess-like area where mostly people are unarmed, show the military precision that was involved.

Terrorists displayed professional Army-like tactics while attacking Pathankot air force base, say sources - IBNLive

Ppl can recall i have said much earlier that their tactics are different from normal terrorist which we engage in J&K or other parts. This prove why it was essential to find the backers, financiers and everything behind them.. But i guess based on the threat perception they have been neutralised for good..

OPS WOULD BE CALLED OVER SOON OFFICIALLY

Again Khalistan angle suspected SP and now smugglers.

Once upon a time PAF Mehran was attacked by terrorists but we did not put any allegation on India

I think Japaneses ISIS is behind this act
Toyota_Isis

I don't believe in conspiracy theories but it seems Indian government wants to prolong this attack to maximise propaganda points. Twin attacks by two separate groups supposedly under Pakistani establishment protection is a clear effort to tell the world look we want peace and Pakistani government also wants peace but this Pakistan Army is a nuisance. False flag ops are nothing new. Why on earth Pak Army doesn't want peace? Pakistan Army has undergone massive changes in last few years in its mindset and it understands that for stronger Pakistan we need stronger economy and for that regional cooperation in of paramount importance including Afghanistan and India. However India's attempt to wrestle more out of these trade and energy links won't materialise with these cheap tactics.

And found in reality, it was even worse.

If you have been poisoned by Indian media, you would easily forget facts. I won't blame you much for that if this is the case.

If not, you can go through Mumbai incident and learn India not only turned down Pakistan's joint investigation but also international and 3rd party investigation on the subject. This explains your level of confidence you had on your case.

Welcome to Embassy of India, Washington D C, USA

" Joint investigation" itself is just a jumla.

I do not trust NDTV and their journos anymore. They lost their credibility long back.[/QUOT
Again Khalistan angle suspected SP and now smugglers.
But the best part is they had Pak sims and guns with Pak marks.

:yahoo::yahoo:

Good going Indian society general intel and IQ is well reflected by media.

One wonders though when we are sending terrorists to India instead of using millions of guns in world with no Pak marks and thousands of international sims that can work in both in india and Pak we still use something written on it in block letters Pakistan

I pitty poor Indians .

Such an attack is not possible without detailed insider information
Good assessment spectre. :tup: :tup: :tup:

You're right that some traitors on our side were in involved.
Remember Ranjith?? The spy who was arrested from Bhatinda airfirce station few days back?
Re-assess the training and tactics manual - such protracted affairs lasting three days have detrimental effect on National Moral and further embolden the terrorists
True. There's already a debate going on about it , whether youngsters should be given security of Air Force stations. The peripheral security of the Air Force station is DSC's (defence security corps) responsibility. We lost 6 DSC soldiers, most of them in their 50s.
Garuds are nothing but QRTs (quick reaction teams) and this was Garuds first outing. I am assuming they need more operational experience- peace keeping in Congo and accompanying others in J&K isn't enough. Albeit, NSG did a fine job.

@Abingdonboy @PARIKRAMA @SrNair @rockstarIN

Don't know about Indian ones but Pakistani sim cards are issued after bio-metric verification, easy to identify.

And how we are sure , they were not from the pre bio-metric verification era ?

they are just playing dirty games...like always

Indian media claiming that the sixth gunman has been killed.....but body yet to be recovered.

And @Levina your information is inaccurate
India fenced and flood-lit 461 kms of Punjab’s border
Pls read my post agian.
I said out of the 553kms long border close to 461kms are fenced but the border near Ravi and Satlej have not been fenced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom