What's new

Indian Air Base at Pathankot under attack by gunmen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
United Jihad Council :crazy: who the f**k are they?:blink:

Conglomerate of militant outfits United Jihad Council (UJC) Monday claimed the responsibility of Pathankot Airbase attack in Punjab where a search and combing operation continued for the fourth consecutive day on Monday.

Besides five militants, seven Indian security personnel, including one official of the National Security Guard, one IAF Garud commando and five Defence Services Corps (DSC) personnel have been killed in the attack so far.

In a statement to Srinagar based news gathering agency CNS, spokesperson United Jihad Council Syed Sadaqat Hussain claimed that Pathankot Air Base attack was carried out by the Kashmiri militants associated with ‘Highway Squad’.

The spokesperson alleged that Indian Government and its media have been suffering from Pakistan Phobia. “By accusing Pakistan for every attack, India neither succeeded in past to malign the Kashmir Freedom Struggle nor will it get anything in future through malicious propaganda," the spokesperson said.

The UJC spokesperson clarified that militants in Kashmir have been fighting Indian Forces from last 27 years and during this period India adopted all available means to crush the Kashmir Movement. “The attack on Pathankot Air Base from Kashmiri Mujhadeen carries a message to India that no security establishment and garrison are out of reach from militants. Instead of accusing Pakistan, India should read the writing on the wall and without wasting any time should provide an opportunity to the people of Kashmir to decided their future,” the statement read.

United Jihad Council claims responsibility of Pathankot attack
But the supreme commander should accept it with huge briefing.o_O

Have you noticed that apart from habitual barking by Indian media, those with some authority are keeping quite about the whole episode, no finger pointing or bad mouthing Pakistan..... something is not right.

What is not right ? should you guys be not happy for the bolded part

oh NVM heres the article

United Jihad Council Syed Sadaqat Hussain claimed that Pathankot Air Base attack was carried out by the Kashmiri militants associated with ‘Highway Squad’

The UJC spokesperson clarified that militants in Kashmir have been fighting Indian Forces from last 27 years and during this period India adopted all available means to crush the Kashmir Movement. “The attack on Pathankot Air Base from Kashmiri Mujhadeen carries a message to India that no security establishment and garrison are out of reach from militants. Instead of accusing Pakistan, India should read the writing on the wall and without wasting any time should provide an opportunity to the people of Kashmir to decided their future,” the statement read

UJC -
The United Jihad Council, also known as the Muttahida Jihad Council (MJC), is a jihadi militant group was formed in the summer of 1994 . It is currently headed by Syed Salahuddin, the leader of Hizb-ul-Mujahideen, the largest Jihad group operating in the Indian administered part of Jammu and Kashmir. This organization was created to unify and focus efforts of various armed militant groups fighting against the Indian rule in Kashmir. This made distribution of resources like arms, ammunition, propaganda materials and communications more streamlined. It also made it easier to coordinate and pool resources of various jihadi groups to collect information, plan operations and strike at targets of military importance inside Indian administered Kashmir.

Among the member organizations are: Harakat-ul-Ansar, Hizb-ul-Mujahideen, Jamiat-ul-Mujahideen, Al-Jihad, Al-Barq, Al-Badr, Ikhwan-ul-Mussalmin, Tehrik-ul-Mujahideen. By early 1999, as many as fifteen organizations were affiliated with the Council, though of these only five were considered influential: Lashkar-e-Toiba, Hizb-ul-Mujahideen, Harkat-ul-Mujahideen, Al-Badr and Tehrik-i-Jihad. Many of these organizations are recognized as terrorist organizations by the United States and the UN.

United Jihad Council - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

United Jihad Council :crazy: who the f**k are they?:blink:

Good question. Looks like terrorists are playing India's game in India now.

Previously all terrorist incidents happening in Pakistan were claimed by a new group every time. I hope terrorist who attacked Indian Airbase are killed and reach their due fate.

United Jihad Council, a Kashmiri group based in Indian Occupied Kashmir has admitted the responsibility of this incident. Kashmir is going to be on the international stage again. So Chit bhi Kashmiris ki aor Pat bhi Kashmiris ki.

Any idea why after such a long stand-off we have to blow up the building instead of shooting them?
Can't say.
May be one of the terrorists blew himself up.
That should be a reason why the reports say the body of 2nd terrorist being located unde the rubble.

Have you noticed that apart from habitual barking by Indian media, those with some authority are keeping quite about the whole episode, no finger pointing or bad mouthing Pakistan..... something is not right.

Yeah something is cooking up which makes this whole episode shady.

I heard yesterday they arrested a few suspicious people from the vicinity of the Pak airbase which is the headquarter of central command .I am not naming it intentionally.

oh NVM heres the article

United Jihad Council Syed Sadaqat Hussain claimed that Pathankot Air Base attack was carried out by the Kashmiri militants associated with ‘Highway Squad’

The UJC spokesperson clarified that militants in Kashmir have been fighting Indian Forces from last 27 years and during this period India adopted all available means to crush the Kashmir Movement. “The attack on Pathankot Air Base from Kashmiri Mujhadeen carries a message to India that no security establishment and garrison are out of reach from militants. Instead of accusing Pakistan, India should read the writing on the wall and without wasting any time should provide an opportunity to the people of Kashmir to decided their future,” the statement read

UJC -
The United Jihad Council, also known as the Muttahida Jihad Council (MJC), is a jihadi militant group was formed in the summer of 1994 . It is currently headed by Syed Salahuddin, the leader of Hizb-ul-Mujahideen, the largest Jihad group operating in the Indian administered part of Jammu and Kashmir. This organization was created to unify and focus efforts of various armed militant groups fighting against the Indian rule in Kashmir. This made distribution of resources like arms, ammunition, propaganda materials and communications more streamlined. It also made it easier to coordinate and pool resources of various jihadi groups to collect information, plan operations and strike at targets of military importance inside Indian administered Kashmir.

Among the member organizations are: Harakat-ul-Ansar, Hizb-ul-Mujahideen, Jamiat-ul-Mujahideen, Al-Jihad, Al-Barq, Al-Badr, Ikhwan-ul-Mussalmin, Tehrik-ul-Mujahideen. By early 1999, as many as fifteen organizations were affiliated with the Council, though of these only five were considered influential: Lashkar-e-Toiba, Hizb-ul-Mujahideen, Harkat-ul-Mujahideen, Al-Badr and Tehrik-i-Jihad. Many of these organizations are recognized as terrorist organizations by the United States and the UN.

United Jihad Council - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Huh?
New name???
I guess JuM had become too boring. Lol

Your dream is coming true Indo-Pak dialogue may be annuled until Pathankot incident is discussed lol.
No
Peace talks must continue or the terrorist will achieve their objective.

Good question. Looks like terrorists are playing India's game in India now.

Previously all terrorist incidents happening in Pakistan were claimed by a new group every time. I hope terrorist who attacked Indian Airbase are killed and reach their due fate.

United Jihad Council, a Kashmiri group based in Indian Occupied Kashmir has admitted the responsibility of this incident.

Fancy name, United Jihad Counsil. :lol:

Well operations over, terrorists are dead. No losses of any strategic assets. My heart goes out to soldiers who laid down their life defending the base. Took fair bit of time though.

Some more issues on media coverage especially of NDTV

Reporter Rajiv was telling *Ammunition dippo me *Mortars hain, rocket launchers, guns hain*. Bahut tabahi hogi* - (ammunition depot is filled with mortars, rocket launchers, guns.. there would be too much destruction)
A video clip of the same is now uploaded in the net

Not only this, they divulged the exact location of the ammunition store from the building where the terrorists are holed up.

I believe among media covering exclusive things, perhaps a 1 week ban on them especially NDTV for violating and endangering national security would serve and teach media to be a bit more responsible.. Don know if we have any provision of that or not

I tell u what I feel, such jignostic reporters should be stripped off their media badges and ranks at the least for putting lives of those who are engaging them as well as the base security in jeopardy.

Disgusting!

'Kashmiri Mujahideen' my a$$! This bozo is having a ball in P0K as head of the JUM and the so called UJC having full support of the Pak Establishment. If Pakistan was serious in stamping out terrorism then they must take action against him and his band of circus clowns.

But that's impossible as they are part of Pakistan Army's 'strategic assets' being used as cannon fodder for their proxy war against India.

And what was that? 'Highway squad'?? :omghaha: Better if it was named chicken squad!
we are glad to pi$$ you off-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom