What's new

Indian Air Base at Pathankot under attack by gunmen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
still no official statement from the PM or government.

You want to say Indian media picked Pakistani angle after they read a post in this thread alleging Pakistan? So Defence.pk is the starting point where every nagging tongue in Indian media started at? I would be amazed if this is your angle and defence of Indian media going baboon.

For the sympathy part, Pakistan has lost more live and received 1000s of such attacks. Even if entire India would try to sympathise for what Pakistan went through, it would be less than sufficient. Feel good for Pakistanis empathizing with you for good reasons - but we ask Indians to refrain from becoming Indian media.
Dude... Media across the globe is a money hungry.. power hungry animal... they don't care about anything as long s their primary objective of making money gets fulfilled... I am yet to see a news channel that doe not run sponsored advertisement while doing a live coverage of a terrorist attack, earthquake or any other human tragedy... they want EYEBALLS... and they go to any extent to capture and retain them..

India is a coward nation sitting idle counting no. of attacks and issuing few warnings job done . This incident will be forgotten within few weeks .......better men in uniform find safest job here nobody giving damn about sacrifice.

You want to say Indian media picked Pakistani angle after they read a post in this thread alleging Pakistan? So Defence.pk is the starting point where every nagging tongue in Indian media started at? I would be amazed if this is your angle and defence of Indian media going baboon.

For the sympathy part, Pakistan has lost more live and received 1000s of such attacks. Even if entire India would try to sympathise for what Pakistan went through, it would be less than sufficient. Feel good for Pakistanis empathizing with you for good reasons - but we ask Indians to refrain from becoming Indian media. Have something at hand before you blame. Is that too much of an asking?

I mean Indian media is chutiya and damage in their mentality is beyond repair now.

And

The Posters from the other side of the border are giving tough time to our media by stooping lower than them.

First few pages on this thread are a testimony of what i am trying to say.

PM Modi has acted most maturely in such a critical time so far! Kudos
yes, so far only the media is blaming Pakistan military/ISI, who may or may not be responsible for throwing a big spanner in the peace dialogue.

ANI ‏@ANI_news 5m5 minutes ago
Want to compliment agencies participating in this operation,salute personnel who lost their lives or are wounded:Army official #Pathankot

ANI ‏@ANI_news 6m6 minutes ago
Terrorists were holed up in bldng which was living qrtrs of AF personnel: combined forces briefing #PathankotAttack

ANI ‏@ANI_news 6m6 minutes ago
Currently operations are in progress to clear the building where the terrorists are holed up: Army Official

ANI ‏@ANI_news 11m11 minutes ago
#FLASH Suicide bomber detonates himself near Kabul Airport: Afghan Media

These terrorists came prepared to sabotage airbase assets. But I assure you that the assets are now secure: Army Official

Families live here,schools too. Like a mini city here, their safety ensured. : Combined briefing #PathankotAttack

ANI ‏@ANI_news 14m14 minutes ago
Combined and synergised ops are underway. Area is very large, combing ops are going on. Op might take long time: NSG on #PathankotAttack

ANI ‏@ANI_news 15m15 minutes ago
Operation to eliminate terrorists being done jointly by NSG and Garud: NSG Official on #PathankotAttack

ANI ‏@ANI_news 15m15 minutes ago
Area of airbase being very large, combing ops are going on simultaneously. Ops to eliminate terrorists are undergoing jointly: NSG Official

operation over or what???
No it isn't. 57th hour! It is not an easy area to clear given the length and diameter along with the number of structures available to hide. It is said to be a 14 KM area with runway strips, aircraft pens, admin blocks, fueling stations, and then the officers and jawans living area (generally called domestic area in military terms).So, no it is not yet cleared completely.

Tough time for India. We have been through these a number of times and do realize how horrible it feels :(

Same source which bracketed terrorism & philanthropy as pious deeds...

Same source which fooled the world while obl was having a briyani in a manison close to army area...

Same source which says a terrorist under imprisonment can father a child ....

The return of Masood Azhar - Pakistan - DAWN.COM (return of massood azhar urf another philanthropist from heavenly land)

Pathankot attack: JeM role not ruled out, India will give befitting reply, says Rajnath Singh | The Indian Express
Nice speech, but you still failed to answer my question...RIP Logic...!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom