What's new

INDIAN AGGRESSION

Osama Ali_16

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Check out India! And its clever venemous prime ministers evil plans, He in directly challenges Pakistan! And warns that the same would happen that happened at Myanmar .... WoW!!! Much Wow!
Sorry but here dont take me sarcastic but i say generally that if India was brave enough, it could have attacked us on the very first attempt, i also mean that if India was confident enough that it could have crushed Pak it might have been on the first attempt but noo!
This shows a height of cowardness, cleverness,brutality and shamelessness by India.
Why? Why the hell did they do it to Myanmar?? How dare??? Its like "Bara dushman banna phirta hai jo...."
Sorry but i am in pdf right now and i have to go against the evil because this is "pdf" "Pakistan Defence Forum" and i must its my right to fill to create threads about truth and reply to the agressions.
But at last dont worry, if India enters the same way in Pakistan it will result harmful effects for India. We will IA shed the blood of our bros in Burma "O India" and no one can save you from us when we will IA step on you to crush you like a cockroach!

Sponsoring terror is an aggressive act, doing anti terror ops is reply to that !

Thread title is not apt !

Check out India! And its clever venemous prime ministers evil plans, He in directly challenges Pakistan! And warns that the same would happen that happened at Myanmar .... WoW!!! Much Wow!
Sorry but here dont take me sarcastic but i say generally that if India was brave enough, it could have attacked us on the very first attempt, i also mean that if India was confident enough that it could have crushed Pak it might have been on the first attempt but noo!
This shows a height of cowardness, cleverness,brutality and shamelessness by India.
Why? Why the hell did they do it to Myanmar?? How dare??? Its like "Bara dushman banna phirta hai jo...."
Sorry but i am in pdf right now and i have to go against the evil because this is "pdf" "Pakistan Defence Forum" and i must its my right to fill to create threads about truth and reply to the agressions.
But at last dont worry, if India enters the same way in Pakistan it will result harmful effects for India. We will IA shed the blood of our bros in Burma "O India" and no one can save you from us when we will IA step on you to crush you like a cockroach!

First decide who is your brother, Rohingya or Burmese?

Second have some sleep.

Your butthurt level is simply too high.

Good Night(only if you are able to sleep).

You should change your signature

where was 5.6 inch breast when PLA entered ****** territory

Another crying from next door country men...

Sponsoring terror is an aggressive act, doing anti terror ops is reply to that !

Thread title is not apt !

So you have been doing that act of aggression for decades.

An anti terrorist op sanctioned by UN must be conducted against india.

So you have been doing that act of aggression for decades.

An anti terrorist op sanctioned by UN must be conducted against india.

The bold part is your imagination !

UN sponsored anti terrorist ops against India !! :kiss3:

Go for it. :chilli:

Or there is always a better way: Stop supporting terrorism in the region, so that everyone could live in peace.

Not that I expect anything of sorts from indian extremist clowns sitting in the govt, but it is always worth a try.

Okey lets talk all this happened.

Now tell me how Pak crush India like cockroach? U done some analysis definitely .

Or there is always a better way: Stop supporting terrorism in the region, so that everyone could live in peace.

Not that I expect anything of sorts from indian extremist clowns sitting in the govt, but it is always worth a try.

All that back and forth blame game is boring. Your way is much more interesting, please go for it. :pop:

Don't accuse RAW, we are going to surrender with 90000 soldiers. :D
Still in 1970s. Good. Keep living there until you realize that this is 2015......and traitors are also not standing with you.

Back
Top Bottom