What's new

Indian aggression on LOC: Pakistan Army Soldier Martyred

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why this news is not reporting in Inidia or any other foreign channels?
Or is this just the usual LOC cross fire exercise by both forces...?
Anywhich ways RIP for the dead soldier...Hope the issue concludes soon....
I wish peace not any hostility...:)

What, the soldier who died in this incident by chakyan hypocrites did all that?:blink: Why wasn't it mentioned in the article? Strange isn't?:undecided:

So much blind love for fellow brothers then why don't you guys change your capital to good old Islamabad ??

Why this news is not reporting in Inidia or any other foreign channels?
Or is this just the usual LOC cross fire exercise by both forces...?
Anywhich ways RIP for the dead soldier...Hope the issue concludes soon....
I wish peace not any hostility...:)
Sirji you spoilt the whole fun :no:

anyway they have to (Pakistan Army) deviate peoples attention from some bigger thing which is under way they are whipping up a non existing thing to creat a smoke screen to hide the bigger issue and till the dust settels they will be comfortable and when the news will come some new fire fights will happen on thre TV & media and soon every thing as usual ......;)

Gayi bhens paani main.

Aman ki Aasha, khatam.
tum ko aman ki ashaa thee .....:cheesy:

ya koi aur hi khichree pack rahi hai :azn:...........:woot:

bahut yaaraan lagta hai :rofl:

These same fellow so called brothers killed 3million of your kind and raped 400 thousand girls and women in their rape camps.

Yes..It's in Allah's will that you follow our orders. Not stop whining and impress Allah by obeying us.

True...there is a chance they might be your brothers :)

So much blind love for fellow brothers then why don't you guys change your capital to good old Islamabad ??

My collective question to you all , Why is your Behind burning when a Bangladeshi takes Pakistani side ??

My collective question to you all , Why is your Behind burning when a Bangladeshi takes Pakistani side ??
Actually sir, this poster trolls in every India related thread. So people are just taking this thread to bash him. The reality is quite different.

What is yaaraan? :frown:
Yaarana----------dostana. Brotherhood or Friendliness.

Duh , Its not possible now. Neither feasible & practicle. Lots of propaganda & bad blood in between. But they R nonetheless my brothers in Islam. But U never know ,we may expand westward & northward to our border. Opar bengalis really look up to us for guidance & freedom. :azn:

Btw why the hell is your @ss burning? :flame:

Did he just took your side or started his usual rants about chanakya etc etc? For that matter...who the fvck cares if a bangladeshi takes pakistani side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom