What's new

Indian aggression on LOC: Pakistan Army Soldier Martyred

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some Indian general.. must be mad about those cricket matches. :rofl:

i was talking to my south indian friend about this and he was wondering why india is bothered about fighting in Yellow Sea

Some Indian general.. must be mad about those cricket matches. :rofl:
Dude, its a serious issue. Just wish things don't go south anymore.

We can also says Pakistani made a agreement with TTP who asked them to fight Indians for Kashmir. Remember TTP release few days ago.

Sirji you spoilt the whole fun :no:
anyway they have to (Pakistan Army) deviate peoples attention from some bigger thing which is under way they are whipping up a non existing thing to creat a smoke screen to hide the bigger issue and till the dust settels they will be comfortable and when the news will come some new fire fights will happen on thre TV & media and soon every thing as usual ......;)
tum ko aman ki ashaa thee .....:cheesy:
ya koi aur hi khichree pack rahi hai :azn:...........:woot:
Aman ki aasha....majaak hai sab.

Dude, its a serious issue. Just wish things don't go south anymore.

We can also says Pakistani made a agreement with TTP who asked them to fight Indians for Kashmir. Remember TTP release few days ago.

Aman ki aasha....majaak hai sab.

Mujhe to lagata hai sirji aman kiss mahazabeen husna ka naam ahi :D waise bhee aajkal border ke us taraf ki haseenaye Hindu naam rakhti hain Face book per :woot::woot:

indians upset over their defeat in ODI series , LOL :pakistan:

..and since Pakistanis claim that indians left behind their weapons, so it is clear that it was the indians who stated the assault

..and since Pakistanis claim that indians left behind their weapons, so it is clear that it was the indians who stated the assault

Pakistanis even claimed that INS godavri attacked pakistan boat :oops: but video proved otherwise :lol:

Indian and Pakistani troops have exchanged fire across the Line of Control in the disputed Kashmir region.

Pakistan said Indian troops had raided a military post in the Haji Pir sector of Pakistani-administered Kashmir, killing a soldier and injuring another.

An Indian army spokesman said Pakistan had "initiated unprovoked firing" at Indian military posts.

Kashmir is claimed by both nations in its entirety and has been a flashpoint between them for more than 60 years.

Exchanges are not uncommon but rarely result in fatalities.
'Small arms'

The Pakistani military's public relations office said the two sides were still exchanging fire in the area.

It said Indian troops had "physically raided a checkpost named Sawan Patra".

The Haji Pir Pass is just south of the main road from Muzaffarabad in Pakistan-controlled Kashmir to Srinagar in Indian-administered Kashmir.

"Pakistan army troops effectively responded to the attack," it said, adding that Indian troops had left behind weapons as they retreated.

Col Brijesh Pandey, a spokesman for the Indian army in Kashmir, told the Associated Press news agency that Pakistani troops had "initiated unprovoked firing" with mortar shells and automatic weapons at Indian military posts. One civilian home was destroyed, he said.

"We retaliated only using small arms. We believe it was clearly an attempt on their part to facilitate infiltration of militants," Col Pandey said.

There has been a ceasefire in Kashmir since late 2003.

India suspended a peace process with Pakistan following attacks by Pakistan-based militants in Mumbai in 2008. Negotiations resumed in February last year.

Last month, the nations signed an agreement to ease visa restrictions on travel for some citizens.

BBC News - India and Pakistan in Kashmir border skirmish

Pakistanis even claimed that INS godavri attacked pakistan boat :oops: but video proved otherwise :lol:

what if they show the equipment left by indians to the media, it would be clear then that who entered whose territory

Do you think i care what you think about me ? , i call indian Army what it is & nothing more .

I would like to see your reaction if you lost your Brother or father in an Unwanted Advance from Pakistan Army.

And what are yr views about Kargil adventures where we lost hundreds of soldiers because of your army's stupidity.

And what are yr views about Kargil adventures where we lost hundreds of soldiers because of your army's stupidity.

This is Neither the Thread Nor the Time for that .

ohh just to amuse to , there was no Cease fire then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom