What's new

Indian aggression at LOC

Did you listen to the NS speech?

Sialkot sector has been the major target.

There is no way anyone is crossing that boundary. Never have. Why would you quote stuff that was not even valid in 1980s?

Levina behn,

I expected better from you.

your questions were not question. They were statements, that are often made by media goons and half@rsed jurnos.

Please avoid that kind of trash if possible.

Thank you.

p.s. I was going to ignore this thread, as it shows utter ignorance of jingoistic nay childish posters from mostly India but from Pakistan too. I only replied when I saw your post.
I'm taking this to whatever because I think I need to post more on this topic. Dont want our conversation to be dragged by others.
:)

Did you listen to the NS speech?

Sialkot sector has been the major target.

There is no way anyone is crossing that boundary. Never have. Why would you quote stuff that was not even valid in 1980s?

Levina behn,

I expected better from you.

your questions were not question. They were statements, that are often made by media goons and half@rsed jurnos.

Please avoid that kind of trash if possible.

Thank you.

p.s. I was going to ignore this thread, as it shows utter ignorance of jingoistic nay childish posters from mostly India but from Pakistan too. I only replied when I saw your post.

ja doob ke marja beghairata.

I just hope that Modi is not acting or directing the Indian armed forces, like he "seemingly!" have covertly directed the massacre of Muslim protesters when he was a governor. Thinking that he can apply that to Pakistan. That will be a sign of insanity, not far from the generals who wanted to go ahead and apply the cold start doctrine, only this time they might have the right leader to let them go for it.
I hope that both sides can find a compromise and stop these skirmishes, before it gets worst.
One can not help but notice the Usraeli influence on Indian politics, it is their advisers who went to Kashmir to assess the situation there and give advice following their experience with the Palestinians in the West bank and Gaza strip.
By seeing India following their advice, it means that India's army and the government didn't not know how to handle the situation, or were made to believe so, so, the Usraelis can infiltrate its instances and covertly direct its policies. Every one knows how good they are at it, even in Europe or the US. So hope this Modi is moderate and not being played with as a Zionist agent.
It is India who will lose at the End no Usrael for the time being, because India will get into a trap, Arabs won't like it and may put economic pressures on India, making its economy dwindle.
So, any reader who understands world politics knows who is/are behind Usrael. and those people will do anything in their power to see India's economy suffer, as well as the Pakistani one. it is all to their advantage in south East Asia., If was happens (god forbid) and both economies dwindle, wages for example will get much cheaper in both countries for manufacturing Western goods, and the west's profits will raise helping its ill economy to get better, on others back like always.

I just hope that Modi is not acting or directing the Indian armed forces, like he "seemingly!" have covertly directed the massacre of Muslim protesters when he was a governor. Thinking that he can apply that to Pakistan. That will be a sign of insanity, not far from the generals who wanted to go ahead and apply the cold start doctrine, only this time they might have the right leader to let them go for it.
I hope that both sides can find a compromise and stop these skirmishes, before it gets worst.
One can not help but notice the Usraeli influence on Indian politics, it is their advisers who went to Kashmir to assess the situation there and give advice following their experience with the Palestinians in the West bank and Gaza strip.
By seeing India following their advice, it means that India's army and the government didn't not know how to handle the situation, or were made to believe so, so, the Usraelis can infiltrate its instances and covertly direct its policies. Every one knows how good they are at it, even in Europe or the US. So hope this Modi is moderate and not being played with as a Zionist agent.
It is India who will lose at the End no Usrael for the time being, because India will get into a trap, Arabs won't like it and may put economic pressures on India, making its economy dwindle.
So, any reader who understands world politics knows who is/are behind Usrael. and those people will do anything in their power to see India's economy suffer, as well as the Pakistani one. it is all to their advantage in south East Asia., If was happens (god forbid) and both economies dwindle, wages for example will get much cheaper in both countries for manufacturing Western goods, and the west's profits will raise helping its ill economy to get better, on others back like always.
ofcourse,, JEWUSA must be involved
:lol: :rofl: yahoodii saajish

Two more killed in cross border firing along India-Pakistan working boundary
By Dawn.com | Imran Sadiq
Published about 2 hours ago
c881fed5768a13c1c3db87c481ceb52d.jpg

A Pakistani paramilitary soldier keeps guard inside a bunker at the Pakistani border town of Dhamala Hakimwala near Sialkot, October 8, 2014. — Photo by Reuters
SIALKOT: At least two people were killed in Sialkot on Thursday in latest firing by Indian troops along the working boundary between India and Pakistan raising the number of deaths in the past few days to 12 and injured to 43, sources in the Chenab Rangers said, adding that they retaliated the attack.

Several buildings were also damaged during the incident and the exchange of fire was ongoing at the time of the filing of this report.

The deceased include a man and a woman who were killed when hit in the Harpal village of Charwah Sector.

Moreover, one person was injured in the incident.

Early on Tuesday, at least three people were killed during firing in Sialkot’s Chaprar sector. Whereas, on Wednesday, a man who was injured in mortar shell attacks in the Charwah sector of Sialkot succumbed to his injuries.

Also read: Footprints: Back from the brink

In the past four days, 12 civilians have been killed and at least over two dozen have been wounded in firing along a stretch of the disputed border and working boundary between India and Pakistan.

The Foreign Ministry had said it had lodged a protest with Indian diplomats over the killings of Pakistani civilians, saying the firing was “in complete disregard” of the Eidul Azha festival being celebrated.

Ahem Mr. Indian defence minister you dont know what you're talking about aa didnt the indian army attack first its you always have the problem at first and then you cry as babies who have wet their pampers so please just will you close your mouth and go back to sleep please
And if you want to fight

Welcome *******!!!!!
Fight if you want to beware we still have millions of MM Alams
And hundred of havaldar Lalak Jan
Be really scared india be really scared !!!

Expressing deep concern over the recent cross border violations, Pakistan’s UN Ambassador Masood Khan called upon the Indian government to “immediately observe ceasefire and help preserve tranquility,” Radio Pakistan reported.

How Pakistan picks up fight with country 6 times the size of bigger both in e size with with money bags.SO proud of our solders :)

Ahem Mr. Indian defence minister you dont know what you're talking about aa didnt the indian army attack first its you always have the problem at first and then you cry as babies who have wet their pampers so please just will you close your mouth and go back to sleep please
And if you want to fight

Welcome *******!!!!!
Fight if you want to beware we still have millions of MM Alams
And hundred of havaldar Lalak Jan
Be really scared india be really scared !!!

7c7d7980dffd0b725346ef7f6c47cb76._.jpg

Attachments

• 2dd59a43c14484280a87a1e908d7d809.jpg
    2dd59a43c14484280a87a1e908d7d809.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
there you go.. You are enjoying mumbai attack.. Then why should we not enjoy gaza attack? :flame:

That was an Indian claim.

5 Pakistanis came and fucked up Mumbai alleged by Indians.

90,000 of those guys also surrendered to you alleged by Indians.

You guys seem to be all over the place. :lol:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom