What's new

Indian aggression at LOC

Jammu: Pakistan Army is moving forward after India's strong retaliation along the international border and Line of Control in Jammu and Kashmir, say external intelligence sources. Pakistani Army troops have crossed several posts which are normally manned by Pakistani Rangers, the equivalent of India's Border Security Force.

In the last few days, Pakistani Rangers have opened unprovoked firing at several BSF posts along the international border in Jammu and Kashmir leading to a very strong reply from the Indian troops.

While BSF officials say they have seen some movement on the Pakistani side but the situation is under control so far. They add the movement of Pakistani Army started after some Rangers were killed in retaliatory firing by BSF troops.

Although no flag meeting has been scheduled but the BSF will lodge a strong protest to Pakistani authorities about the movement.

Earlier Inspector General Border Security Force (Jammu frontier) Rakesh Sharma had termed the ceasefire violations by Pakistan as "utter frustration". He also claimed many terrorists were waiting to sneak into the Indian side in Jammu and Kashmir from Pakistan.

"There are about 50-60 terrorists at the launch pads on the other side waiting at the international border but we are fully prepared," he said adding that security measures have been intensified on the Indian side to check any untoward incident.

In the past few days one BSF soldier and four Pakistani Rangers have been killed in Samba sector of Jammu aqnd Kashmir while firing at several border outposts have taken place.

On Wednesday, Pakistani Rangers waved white flags asking BSF to stop the firing so that they could lift the bodies of their dead men. Honouring their request, the BSF stopped the firing and allowed them to come to the border line and lift the bodies.

Pakistan Army moving forward after India's strong retaliation along the border in J&K: Sources - IBNLive

@ranjeet @DRAY @Abingdonboy @gslv @Krate M @Soumitra @sarjenprabhu and others
Not strong retalliation but cowardly retalliation by Indian Army

Jammu: Pakistan Army is moving forward after India's strong retaliation along the international border and Line of Control in Jammu and Kashmir, say external intelligence sources. Pakistani Army troops have crossed several posts which are normally manned by Pakistani Rangers, the equivalent of India's Border Security Force.

In the last few days, Pakistani Rangers have opened unprovoked firing at several BSF posts along the international border in Jammu and Kashmir leading to a very strong reply from the Indian troops.

While BSF officials say they have seen some movement on the Pakistani side but the situation is under control so far. They add the movement of Pakistani Army started after some Rangers were killed in retaliatory firing by BSF troops.

Although no flag meeting has been scheduled but the BSF will lodge a strong protest to Pakistani authorities about the movement.

Earlier Inspector General Border Security Force (Jammu frontier) Rakesh Sharma had termed the ceasefire violations by Pakistan as "utter frustration". He also claimed many terrorists were waiting to sneak into the Indian side in Jammu and Kashmir from Pakistan.

"There are about 50-60 terrorists at the launch pads on the other side waiting at the international border but we are fully prepared," he said adding that security measures have been intensified on the Indian side to check any untoward incident.

In the past few days one BSF soldier and four Pakistani Rangers have been killed in Samba sector of Jammu aqnd Kashmir while firing at several border outposts have taken place.

On Wednesday, Pakistani Rangers waved white flags asking BSF to stop the firing so that they could lift the bodies of their dead men. Honouring their request, the BSF stopped the firing and allowed them to come to the border line and lift the bodies.

Pakistan Army moving forward after India's strong retaliation along the border in J&K: Sources - IBNLive

@ranjeet @DRAY @Abingdonboy @gslv @Krate M @Soumitra @sarjenprabhu and others
Two Pakiatani Rangers have died not 4

Cowardly on what parameters? Yours?

You forget that we are a different nation with a different code of conduct. We try to follow Chanakya neeti, one of our oldest books on strategy.
First you show white flag call for flag meeting than cowardly open fire

During this incident. Don't pretend i was talking about anything else.

Not really, they mentioned border fire, not a single one mentioned infiltration until now, during this incident.
Infiltration attempts are implicit whenever anyone here talks of unprovoked firing by Rangers. Plenty of news sources talked about BSF destroying launching pads for your terrorist in the retaliatory fire alongside the 4 Rangers. There has never been another explanation. If you only read Pakistani media then of course thats a completely different matter.
Anywho. Please tell us how the 'story was changed' 'again' by us. Which 'story' were we propagating earlier and the the links for them.

First you show white flag call for flag meeting than cowardly open fire
Even if I consider your version as the Truth and ours as totally false, Rangers should never have trusted Indian intentions. You say, you all hate/distrust Indians. Why did they take the chance then?

Secondly, how were your men able to retrieve the deceased if BSF had ambushed them?

Infiltration attempts are implicit whenever anyone here talks of unprovoked firing by Rangers. Plenty of news sources talked about BSF destroying launching pads for your terrorist in the retaliatory fire alongside the 4 Rangers. There has never been another explanation. If you only read Pakistani media then of course thats a completely different matter.
Anywho. Please tell us how the 'story was changed' 'again' by us. Which 'story' were we 'propagating' earlier and the the links for them.
I'm talking about Indian media, stuff posted by Indian members, smartass.

Everything you're said in this points to one thing, you can't really provide a sufficient explanation, so you're going to "wing it" in the hopes that you sound smart.

Even if I consider your version as the Truth and ours as totally false, Rangers should never have trusted Indian intentions. You say, you all hate/distrust Indians. Why did they take the chance then?

Secondly, how were your men able to retrieve the deceased if BSF had ambushed them?
If Pakistani account is true, this can easily be explained. Some BSF soldiers got an idea, but when things escalated and involved higher ups, they had to allow the Pakistani side to do what it requested.

As for taking chances, it was a flag meeting. Professionalism trumps mutual hatred.

Everything you're said in this points to one thing, you can't really provide a sufficient explanation, so you're going to "wing it" in the hopes that you sound smart.
Media is quoting on Alerts Issued By Security Agencies as their Sources.Same thing is happening on your Side as well. Or you believe that media have Guts to Survey LOC their Own while Border is Under Skirimishes

I'm talking about Indian media, stuff posted by Indian members, smartass.

So nothing?
I suppose we can take all your 'story changed' 'now talking about infiltration' bla bla as just some random bullshit.

Media is quoting on Alerts Issued By Security Agencies as their Sources.Same thing is happening on your Side as well. Or you believe that media have Guts to Survey LOC their Own while Border is Under Skirimishes
I haven't heard anything from Pakistan's side, I'll check and see if I'm wrong. The media are prone to making things up, or sensationalizing minor activity.

So nothing?
I suppose we can take all your 'story changed' 'now talking about infiltration' bla bla as just some random bullshit.
All you really need to do to prove me wrong is to provide evidence. It's not so hard.

I haven't heard anything from Pakistan's side, I'll check and see if I'm wrong. The media are prone to making things up, or sensationalizing minor activity.
No Media Both sides currently have No idea whats Going On But Basically they are TRP Mongers what you accept from them they are only quoting what Each of their Security Authorities Telling them.

Indian Army denies any 'unusual' Pakistan troop along the border in J&K

he Indian Army has denied reports of any 'unusual' troop movement from Pakistan along the border in Jammu and Kashmir. The clarification from the Army comes after there were reports of the Pakistani Army moving forward from their posts along the international border and Line of Control in Jammu and Kashmir.

"The Indian Army has detected no troop build up or unusual movement from Pakistani army," the Indian Army in a statement said.

The BSF officials said that they have increased the security along the border and the situation is under control so far. Earlier Inspector General Border Security Force (Jammu frontier) Rakesh Sharma had termed the ceasefire violations by Pakistan as "utter frustration". He also claimed many terrorists were waiting to sneak into the Indian side in Jammu and Kashmir from Pakistan.

Indian Army denies any 'unusual' Pakistan troop along the border in J&K - IBNLive

Back
Top Bottom