What's new

Indian aggression at LOC

Let's face it most of the Indian guys here im sure will agree that a great deal of Indian media outlets love nothing but to spout nationalistic, jingoistic and sensationalist crap most of the time.

As a tester if there are 50-60 terrorists waiting for entry on the international border inspector general of BSF take a frigging picture!

No Media Both sides currently have No idea whats Going On But Basically they are TRP Mongers what you accept from them they are only quoting what Each of their Security Authorities Telling them.
Nothing on Dawn, Geo or ARY, so it seems like things are relatively quiet.

Indian Army denies any 'unusual' Pakistan troop along the border in J&K

he Indian Army has denied reports of any 'unusual' troop movement from Pakistan along the border in Jammu and Kashmir. The clarification from the Army comes after there were reports of the Pakistani Army moving forward from their posts along the international border and Line of Control in Jammu and Kashmir.

"The Indian Army has detected no troop build up or unusual movement from Pakistani army," the Indian Army in a statement said.

In the last few days, Pakistani Rangers have opened unprovoked firing at several BSF posts along the international border in Jammu and Kashmir leading to a very strong reply from the Indian troops.

The BSF officials said that they have increased the security along the border and the situation is under control so far. Earlier Inspector General Border Security Force (Jammu frontier) Rakesh Sharma had termed the ceasefire violations by Pakistan as "utter frustration". He also claimed many terrorists were waiting to sneak into the Indian side in Jammu and Kashmir from Pakistan.

"There are about 50-60 terrorists at the launch pads on the other side waiting at the international border but we are fully prepared," he said adding that security measures have been intensified on the Indian side to check any untoward incident.

In the past few days one BSF soldier and four Pakistani Rangers have been killed in Samba sector of Jammu aqnd Kashmir while firing at several border outposts have taken place.

On Wednesday, Pakistani Rangers waved white flags asking BSF to stop the firing so that they could lift the bodies of their dead men. Honouring their request, the BSF stopped the firing and allowed them to come to the border line and lift the bodies.

Indian Army denies any 'unusual' Pakistan troop along the border in J&K - IBNLive
@cerberus
Welp, turns out I was right. Once again, I have shown why I earned my title.

All you really need to do to prove me wrong is to provide evidence. It's not so hard.
Why should I? You are the one who started with the claims. The burden of proof is on you not me.
This argument isn't going to go anywhere so let me just finish it.

“There are about 50-60 terrorists at the launch pads on the other side waiting at the international border,” he said adding that security measures have been intensified on the Indian side to check any untoward incident.
India reacts sharply to fresh Pakistan ceasefire violation - The Hindu

Why should I? You are the one who started with the claims. The burden of proof is on you not me.
This argument isn't going to go anywhere so let me just finish it.
What claim did I start? None. All I did was deny something that I believe doesn't exist. Seeing as you believe this evidence exists, the burden of proof is on you. lrn2logik

Updated: January 1, 2015 15:55 IST

Meaning yesterday, try again and try harder.

Updated: January 1, 2015 15:55 IST

Meaning yesterday, try again and try harder.
It was given in a press conference by 'Inspector-General of Border Security Force Rakesh Sharma told reporters in Jammu'. They don't hold one every day.
Anyway, its funny to see the Intellectual Dishonesty at its peak.
You are the one who claimed that there was a different story. You prove it.

It was given in a press conference by 'Inspector-General of Border Security Force Rakesh Sharma told reporters in Jammu'. They don't hold one every day.
Anyway, its funny to see the Intellectual Dishonesty at its peak.
You are the one who claimed that there was a different story. You prove it.
With pleasure...

Ceasefire violation on LoC: BSF jawan killed - The Hindu

Pak violates ceasefire again, fires on 13 border outposts

BBC News - Kashmir: Five troops killed in India, Pakistan clashes

I've provided you with two Indian sources and one neutral source. The Indian claim was that they fired back because Pakistan shot and killed one of their soldiers. Nothing ever mentions any sort of infiltration claim. When incidences such as these occur, press conferences are usually quickly held, so as to spread their side of the story before the opponent can. The fact it took this long to do, there is literally no reason to believe such a blatant lie. Also 50-60? How the hell would they make it across undetected and untouched? Even with alleged help from the rangers, that's a near impossible task. Take this idea out of your head that the Pakistani side is so stupid as to do something like this overtly.

You want to talk about intellectual dishonesty, try listening to yourself first.

I've proven my claim, you still have yet to do so.

Take a photo of the queue of 50-60 terrorists waiting to cross the border, would help.....better still send them to high commission, more chances of them not making it to india than trying to shoot them lol

With pleasure...

Ceasefire violation on LoC: BSF jawan killed - The Hindu

Pak violates ceasefire again, fires on 13 border outposts

BBC News - Kashmir: Five troops killed in India, Pakistan clashes

I've provided you with two Indian sources and one neutral source. The Indian claim was that they fired back because Pakistan shot and killed one of their soldiers. Nothing ever mentions any sort of infiltration claim. When incidences such as these occur, press conferences are usually quickly held, so as to spread their side of the story before the opponent can. The fact it took this long to do, there is literally no reason to believe such a blatant lie. Also 50-60? How the hell would they make it across undetected and untouched? Even with alleged help from the rangers, that's a near impossible task. Take this idea out of your head that the Pakistani side is so stupid as to do something like this overtly.

You want to talk about intellectual dishonesty, try listening to yourself first.

I've proven my claim, you still have yet to do so.
:what:
  • Claims that 'India's story has changed again. So called infiltration attempts weren't even mentioned until now'
  • When challenged, goes off on a tangent attacking the poster and asks to be proven wrong instead of backing his own claim.
  • Ultimately provides links that don't say anything about any 'alternative story', but merely report that BSF retaliated to unprovoked fire (which as it has always maintained, is used to provide cover fire for terrorists)
As for 50-60 terrorists, I did not make that claim, the IG did. And it isn't so far-fetched to imagine that there would be so many terrorists lined up at the border. Not all of them need to enter at the same time. Or at the same place. They could be divided in various teams and remain at stand-by at multiple/different ingress points waiting for a go from the Rangers or whoever monitors the BSF patrols.

In brief They sniped one of our BSF man.We shoot and kill 4 of them.In return Rangers targeted our 15 of our posts and then deploy Army.
But actually this movement will give a blow against the ops against TTP.

Back
Top Bottom