• 1413792514451.jpg
    1413792514451.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 38
This may help you bto

Attachments

• 1413792576423.jpg
    1413792576423.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 78
Man,you seriously believe that a Islamic fanatic group TTP will ever work for us Kaffirs!!If you really do then you are must be out of your damn mind bro.It's all just hogwash conspiracy theories which can not be backed by simple logic.

My friend, you need to look up the insurgents in Islamic history called the"Kharijis".

Modern Islamic fanatics, from TTP to ISIS, have the very same mentality as these Kharijis.

They are outwardly very pious, but the religion goes no deeper than their throats.

Yet their piety is all outward display, anger, and narrowmindedness in the service of political ends.

As the ancient Islamic scriptures, the sayings of the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, put it, the Kharijis and those who think like them are "the dogs of Hell".

One of their characteristics is that they are harsh towards other Muslims and friendly towards non-Muslims.

Their arrogance and lack of learning convinces them that they,and only they, have the truth; hence, they have no problems taking help from non-Muslims to attack Muslims.

Your Urdu is probably better than mine, so you will enjoy this video:

In English, the following may be helpful:

Militants with the Khariji mentality usually convince themselves that most Muslims are really non-Muslims in disguise,and that only they understand Islam; hence, they have no problem taking money from some kafirs to kill other kafirs!
They are strange people; don't be surprised if they take money from kafirs in India!
And don't be surprised if kafirs in India give them money!

Lol whats this nonsense first what ever this man is sayin its his point of view what you are sayin is loads of shite bro TTp people are not muslims if they were muslim why should they fight against muslim govts and people of paksitan they were blasting Bombs in mosques and in civilian socities which only your Talibans can do its may hard for you to bileave but reallity is they are hindous from india our army has captured loads of them and they admit if you dont belive have a look on youtub and you ill find alot

Lol whats this nonsense first what ever this man is sayin its his point of view what you are sayin is loads of shite bro TTp people are not muslims if they were muslim why should they fight against muslim govts and people of paksitan they were blasting Bombs in mosques and in civilian socities which only your Talibans can do its may hard for you to bileave but reallity is they are hindous from india our army has captured loads of them and they admit if you dont belive have a look on youtub and you ill find alot

You should look up "Kharijis" too.
Do some calm, careful studying about them.

I dont give a shite about thoese shitheads lol if you are intrested you can watch and educate yourself too. Well you did't answer of my question that if TTps are muslim why were they bombing mosques its like if some one say hindu bombed their tampels and christian bombed churchs does it make sense to you..............

Given the language you are using, I do not wish to engage in discussion with you.
Please excuse me for this; peace!

I did't swear at you whats wrong with it am i not speakin english or maybe you dont know what to say?

Back
Top Bottom