What's new

Indian Aggression at LOC: Another Pakistan Army Soldier Martyred

Well , we haven't pardoned our first Army Chief who disobeyed orders from Jinnah :D ... We like to blame people , someone has to be the fall guy , sometimes the causes are genuine , I agree but putting the blame on people needlessly even is in our nature ... But mostly these are blunders done by the leaders ... Anyways , let us leave it there ...

Well , they sure will de-escalate over time ... Not that sort of " routine " firing to make your presence known to other ( not literally ) but continuous firing aimed at army posts ... Yes , it has to find a way , otherwise the subcontinent's condition wont improve , never ... R.I.P to the dead ...

RIP to the fallen!

Yes nice !

You lost more than us , we were the aggressors then , dear ... If you had crossed the LOC and cut off the supply lines that would reduced your causalities in half according to your own defense experts/analysts ... What stopped you then ?

Making Pakistan the international pariah.. Total destruction of Pakistan's stand on Kashmir.. I guess well worth it ;) Second biggest mistake of Pakistan around Kashmir.

And you were not the aggressors. You acted like thieves who sneak in and refused to accept that it was your army, till the time your foolish COAS got caught talking about it on phone from China to his 2nd in command .(lol, what a noob).

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/5-ceasefire-violations-by-Pak-after-flag-meet/articleshow/18039342.cms

JAMMU/NEW DELHI: The meandering 778-km Line of Control (LoC) remains red-hot, with Pakistan violating the ceasefire at least five times after the Brigadier-level flag meeting was held at the Chakkan-Da-Bagh crossing point in Poonch district on Monday afternoon.

"Pakistan came to the flag meeting with a prepared script...He (the Pakistani brigadier) read out from a prepared text and denied everything. Even after the flag meeting, there were three ceasefire violations. They fired from small arms as well as mortars," said Lt-General K T Parnaik, who as the Northern Army Command chief is responsible for the LoC as well as J&K.

The senior officer said Pakistan chose to remain in "denial mode" during the flag meeting despite all evidence that Pakistani Army's SSG commandos had intruded well into Indian territory in the Mendhar sector and beheaded Lance-Naik Hemraj of the 13 Rajputana Rifles, apart from mutilating the body of Lance-Naik Sudhakar Singh, on January 8.

This comes a day after Army chief General Bikram Singh said he had instructed all battalion commanders on the LoC to retaliate "aggressively and offensively" if the Pakistani Army provokes them by violating the ceasefire or pushing militants into J&K.

The fresh ceasefire violations since Monday afternoon were reported from the Mendhar, Balnoi and Uri sectors, which are also traditional infiltration routes. "We did not respond because they were not effective...we do not believe in reacting in haste and anger...We have lot of options and plans. We will react in time," said Lt-Gen Parnaik.

"We accused them (at the flag meeting) of carrying out the barbaric act...we insisted that the head (of Lance-Naik Hemraj) be returned. We also drew their attention to the frequent firing in the area," he added.

Apart from registering a strong protest about the "dastardly act", the Indian delegation at the flag meeting also presented a file with photographs to show landmines planted by Pakistani troops in forward areas inside Indian territory. Pakistan, however, rejected all the evidence, and instead accused India of cross-border raids and escalation in ceasefire violations.

Lt-Gen Parnaik said the infrastructure of terrorism was still "very much intact" across the border, with over 2,500 militants in 43 terror-training camps. Moreover, around 450 terrorists are present on "border launch pads" waiting for an opportunity to sneak into India, with militant outfits like Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT) working in close conjunction with the Pakistani Army to launch attacks on India.

Well, Musharraf was thought (in India) to be a mad maverick when he was COAS and masterminded Kargil which was a senseless plan....but when he took over the country and started meaningful discussions, GoI realized they could do business with him...

Why did the deal not happen? Musharraf got booted out so no deal happened. What did happen was the incompetent "democratic" PPP got elected to power which could neither influence nor control actions happening in their own country....direct result was LeT planning and executing the Nov 2008 Mumbai attack.

If Musharraf had continued, would the 2008 Mumbai attacks still have happened? Maybe...but maybe not.

All I'm saying is your current civilian government does not benefit India at all...it cannot act boldly on issues like Kashmir nor can it prevent terror attacks against India from being planned on its soil. It is frankly useless to India....

I can understand that ... Kargil was intended to be executed in 90's ... Musharraf took charge when the country was on the verge of collapse ... Believe me , we never a finest ruler like him ever capable of making tough decisions ... GOI realized ? Hmmm

He got booked out late , I am sure the negotiations were going on for years before even the slightest hint was leaked to the public ... What is the reason for not implementing it ? ... PPP is the most corrupt party to come into power in Pakistan which has destroyed everything ... That is why we do not like democracy here ... We like it when a General comes and says " My dear countrymen " because we know he can run the country ... I dont think that the democratic Govt or ISI had any involvement in that massacre , what benefit could it provide to us when peace talks were going on ? ...

You cant bet on the next military Govt even if it comes , these are all speculations so wait and watch ... The dust will take some time to settle ... Elections are scheduled to be held in 3-4 months , I think ... President will dissolve the parliament soon ... But looking at the big political picture , he's more likely to run out of Pakistan ...

Mullah or military govt being put in Pakistan

Lets see how this goes

India will definently try not to smart talk Pakistan now

From Times of India -

ISLAMABAD: The Pakistani army today said one of its soldiers was killed in "unprovoked firing" along the Line of Control.

A statement from the army's media arm alleged that Indian troops violated the ceasefire on the LoC and "carried out unprovoked firing" in Hotspring and Jandrot sectors.

The firing continued from 10pm to 11pm Pakistan time and the soldier was killed at Kundi post, the statement said.

The LoC has witnessed several clashes since last week that have left two Indian soldiers and as many Pakistani soldiers dead.

Officials of the two sides have traded angry charges over the violation of the ceasefire that was put in place in late 2003.

One soldier killed in 'unprovoked firing': Pakistan army - The Times of India

:pakistan:

Pak sar zameen shahabad

Fight like a soldier, live like a soldier, be remembered forever as a soldier & martyr

Pakistani nation respects you & salutes you for your bravery and for fighting against indian occupation forces

may you be accepted into heaven

You guys are funny. Guys who have contacts in Army on this forum says that India is behind TTP and BLA. Now you say, India is not behind TTP.

Make up your mind. We are behind whom ?

Classic catch-22. Cant say RAW is behind all and risk increasing its aura..cant say RAW is not behind and risk taking blame for domestic policies..:azn:

Classic catch-22. Cant say RAW is behind all and risk increasing its aura..cant say RAW is not behind and risk taking blame for domestic policies..:azn:
Well, we have used all their rhetoric, so called facts and proofs, conspiracy theories etc. on them. Did you read conspiracy theory of CJ, PA and Qadri we discussed today ? :lol:

Well, we have used all their rhetoric, so called facts and proofs, conspiracy theories etc. on them. Did you read conspiracy theory of CJ, PA and Qadri we discussed today ? :lol:

Dude I dont know about you..but I can clearly hear the APCs of the 111 Brigade getting fuelled up to go conquer Islamabad.

Rest in peace, the gallant and the valiant soldier.

Dude I dont know about you..but I can clearly hear the APCs of the 111 Brigade getting fuelled up to go conquer Islamabad.

Then do get your hearing fixed ,mate.

1-16-2013_83945_l.jpg
RAWALPINDI: Indian armed forces have once again transgressed the Control (LoC) ceasefire as a volley of machine gun fire from the other side of the divide resulted in the martyrdom of another Pakistani soldier on the night between Tuesday and Wednesday, Geo News reported.

Inter-Services Public Relations in a statement issued said "unprovoked" firing by Indian troops had killed one of its soldiers across their tense border in disputed Kashmir.

The ISPR statement said that one of its soldiers had "embraced martyrdom due to unprovoked Indian firing" at the Line of Control (LoC).

"Indian troops again resorted to ceasefire violation and carried out unprovoked firing this evening at LoC in Hot Spring and Jandrot sectors from 2200 (1700 GMT) to 2300 hours (1800 GMT)," the statement said.

He was the fifth soldier reported killed in Kashmir inrecent weeks but politicians on both sides have said the skirmishes should not derail a bilateral peace process.Welcome to ISPR
Indian firing kills 5th Pakistani soldier in Kashmir: ISPR - geo.tv

:pakistan:

Fought like a soldier, lived like a soldier, wil be forever remembered as a martyr & a soldier fighting against indian occupation army

Pakistan zindabad

Now we need a eye for a eye :sniper:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom