What's new

Indian Aggression at LOC: Another Pakistan Army Soldier Martyred

Yes 43% of Kashmir without any strategically significant part , a splendid performance over rag tag tribals and token Pakistan Army :azn: ... I know what happened and I explained it in my post , I gave the example of a mountain pass too ...

Mountain Pass was returned to you as per discussion happened in Tashkent in 1965. God Knows when you captured before a day of Ceasefire.

You have by means all law to accept our theories as Conspiracy. This is what you are doing it for long time. 9/11 Israel did, 26/11 Indians and now IA soldiers beheaded by IA.

1) Whoever said 26/11 by Indians (and nor was it Pakistan but some religious fanboys), least im not one of them.
2) 9/11 by Israel there are many theories initiated by whites than Muslims.
3) And beheading by LeT is more like it though when we have to deal with Indians, we can say good bye to proofs. Only the 'truth' from officials works

When while the beheading is now become a drama daily discussed among fanboys, lets also discuss the Pakistani tortured to death by Indians. Pretty sour no? Taste of your own medicine?

IA soldiers beheaded by IA.

That is right, Indian army doing savage work so that indians can chest thup and give relief to indian govt from rape shame. Read and learn.
Lance Naik Sudhakar Singh was one of two jawans killed by Pakistani troops near the Line of Control in Kashmir on Tuesday. At his Dadhiya village, in eastern Madhya Pradesh, his fellow-soldier Sandeep Singh, who accompanied the body, described the martyr's last moments. Sudhakar's last words before he fell prey to bullet wounds, were "Bharat Mata ki Jai (Glory to Mother India)," he said. He remembers the martyr as a great leader and good friend.

Source:
'Bharat Mata ki Jai' were the last words of Lance Naik Sudhakar Singh | NDTV.com

The body of one of the soldiers was found mutilated in a forested area on the side controlled by India, said Mr Rajesh K Kalia, spokesman for the Indian Army's Northern Command.

Source:
TODAYonline | World | India seeks to reduce tensions despite firefight

If fellow-soldier Sandeep Singh heard Lance Naik Sudhakar Singh's last words then his head must have been there in indian possession. But india claiming his head is missing. Indians lie falling apart faster than deck of card.

deconstruction of indian lie:

1) indians wait for their dying soldiers to say the last word.

2) then indians cut his head for propaganda blitz.

3) then they thrown dead soldiers body into forest.

4) then india tells lie and fabricated story to dead soldier family.

That simply tell you
1. We are not war mongers, and war doesn't sell in Pakistan
2. Pak Army will respond to it through forigen office and at LoC when they will think it's suitable and our general don't need to act like Veena Malik to get publicity
3. India is still nobody when it comes internal politics - that's despite of all whining from Indian peon to Chiefs and PMs, nobody has given given importance to it - infect only PDF posters knows all drama going on Indian media
4. All this drama on LoC was planned by India to divert Army from internal matters.

You should be a story writer. Seriously dude...

Thats what I said...when has logic ever played a part in Pakistan Army's decision towards India..moreover there are a few benefits of escalating the tensions..Taliban can always be sold the "look-the-hindus-are-coming" plank and they can be diverted to fight India...

Believe me , they are acting more responsibly than yours ... Seen any statement of PA's top brass in this whole border skirmish episodes and already half the Indian media , politicians and two army chiefs are whining out of control even to the extent of ridiculousness asking to bring back the soldier's head through diplomatic channels ! Nah , Taliban have some other agenda and the PA knows it well , hence rejection of any offer to negotiate with them ... Hence , they have no benefit to gain from escalating the whole situation but yours have ... Pakistan doesn't need this kind of unity at the moment , that would make the country unstable what you are suggesting ...

That simply tell you
4. All this drama on LoC was planned by India to divert Army from internal matters.
Yaar you yourself believe in conspiracy theories and then ignore ours. :D

Good job Indian army we need to respond harder

Believe me , they are acting more responsibly than yours ... Seen any statement of PA's top brass in this whole border skirmish episodes and already half the Indian media , politicians and two army chiefs are whining out of control even to the extent of ridiculousness asking to bring back the soldier's head through diplomatic channels ! Nah , Taliban have some other agenda and the PA knows it well , hence rejection of any offer to negotiate with them ... Hence , they have no benefit to gain from escalating the whole situation but yours have ... Pakistan doesn't need this kind of unity at the moment , that would make the country unstable what you are suggesting ...
A head is taken of one soldier, entire nation protest. While in another country, 24 soldiers killed. That nation stops diaper supply and after a mere sorry, starts taking money.

Well if you know we won't cross LOC, why were your ministers calling everyone ?

In reality india is desperate to ride on big brother shoulder and score propaganda points. Indians tried that with US, Russia and EU but none seems to be interested in chauvinism driven indian adventure. Instead, Russian sent condolence for terror attack in Pakistan which instigated by india.

Dude, do you behead a dead body ? Because whole point was that his head was cut after he was dead. Taken as a trophy. Is it allowed in Islam because last time I checked even in Islam, entire body is buried and incomplete body is considered not right if someone does this intentionally.

I didnt know if head was cut before or after death But i just explained to that guy about beheading in general.

A head is taken of one soldier, entire nation protest. While in another country, 24 soldiers killed. That nation stops diaper supply and after a mere sorry, starts taking money.

A country kicked your but in 1963 took your land forcefully. Killed your thousands of soldiers yet you are planning to do military excise with them. Great.

Mountain Pass was returned to you as per discussion happened in Tashkent in 1965. God Knows when you captured before a day of Ceasefire.

As a gesture of goodwill perhaps ? :azn: The same as somehow Lahore wasn't captured even though they were so close that they could see the Allama Iqbal Intl Airport , Lahore ... Why ? Because the cease-fire was to be announced the next day according to Indian version :rofl: ... Do you know what sort of leverage would that have provided your country on the negotiation table afterwards if you had captured Lahore ? :azn:

I am talking of Haji Pir Pass captured in '47 ... You captured and returned it in '65 , there were no permanent changes there ... Rest assured it wasn't due to bona fide , we returned lands too ... :P But still Pakistan fought in Rann of Kutch and retained 980 km2 of land , authenticated by British afterwards in meditation ...

Back
Top Bottom