What's new

Indian 1000Rs and 500Rs notes banned from 08-Nov-2016

crorepati logoko doodh lene ke liye, bacche ka galla todna paddega.

On a serious note, we (gujaratis) know modi politicaly by long time, he never repeat his political move and hence always keep opposition guessing.

he gets in election mode before 2 years of voting date. be ready for new surprises in every six month.

In our country I thought only in movies I can watch a scene where the PM make such announcement and all the corrupt Politicians/Babus /Industrialist will be arrested in a action scene by CBI/Police/Income Tax officials and in the climax India becoming a corrupt free and developed nation . Modi is a real life superstar who has done something which can be done by only a reel superstar in our country :cheers::cheers::tup::tup::tup::tup: take a bow Modiji

Atm all are out of order or out of 100 rupees . I am supposed to get money deposited into the account today . Am left with 500rs notes .

Yet like a king Came in taxi and booked nice hotel room :azn: Fucking Brilliant ?

You have no credit or debit card ? That is impossible in today's day and age.

Wait for a day and walk into the nearest bank along with your ID card and exchange your old currency for new ones. ATM is not the only way to get cash you know.

Corrupt bank officers will make millions.. probably!
hello , i disagree with you sir , it is the poor man who will benifit out of this , not the babus and officers . the government gave enough time to disclose black money and pay 45% tax under voluntarily disclosing blackmoney scheme . those who were smart paid taxes . everything is regulated and planned very professionally this time . you cannot deposit or withdraw money from banks without being accounted for as was done previously . approximately 2 - 2.5 trillion $ ( my estimates are even higher arounD 7 trillion USD )worth of money which was running a parallel economy will evaporate . short term impact will be very bad , but long term , rather i shall say in medium term , the country and her economy will sky rocket .

lol @ your silly post. Many Indians on social media bashing Modi. One of my friend said "B***** ye jo mainay aaj ATM say nikalay hain unko Modi ke........ may doon ?" LOL

We have a leader named Modi and you are leader less. lol So cry... haha

This is a bold step by Modi for better India.

Status of 500rs and 1000rs bills soon gonna be
IMG-20161108-WA0002.jpg
IMG-20161108-WA0002.jpg

Sorry. I asked that when I had no idea what black money is.

Lets say you are a photographer and you collect cash from customers at tourist spots. If you report your income and pay tax, then you have nothing to worry. But if you are not paying taxes and hoarding cash in your house then you will be left with unaccounted money.

Im under pressure now. I supposed to buy( registration) a home in 2days.. drawn money from banks yesterday.

If it is white then you have nothing to worry. Tell your bank that you have drawn it recently and want to deposit it back. This time write a check or DD for transaction.

IRS officers also will make millions later..
Many of the businesses run on parallel economy will have a great impact , most probably real estate. Who will buy lands of millions with white money?

Many of the businesses run on parallel economy will have a great impact , most probably real estate. Who will buy lands of millions with white money?

I am a land and property owner. People buy land on speculation with black money mostly. When black money has no legs then speculation and hype with real estate will automatically stop. Even gold and diamonds will loose its shine in coming months. High end items like luxury cars, HD Tvs etc will be impacted. We will be seeing deflation of economy as less money will be available in the market.

Corrupt bank officers will make millions.. probably!

It is not that easy. Every money in the bank is accounted and both RBI and Income tax officials would thoroughly examine the exchange of currency notes. PAN will show up and without PAN the money cannot be given by the bank... So how do you think there will be any corruption? No employee would risk his job or career for such things.

Let real estate prices come down. Common man can afford it..

This is the Absurd level of Indian currency in circulation,

Just take a look at the number of Rs. 500 and Rs. 1000 notes in calculation. See how their numbers have risen during the 10 years of congress rule :sick:

atlas_H1xpxOJZl.png

Back
Top Bottom