What's new

India withdraws ‘most-wanted’ list

This is some bullshit on par of India and yet they talk about surgical strikes inside Pakistan they should do surgical strikes inside their own backyard first.....:guns:

NIA IB RAW or any other; Failure of Intelligence is there!!!
maybe RAW would not be in it as you say but i am surprised that why its not in it
Is that not there duty better to Co-operate with Fellow agencies and Show something

each agency has its own share of responsibilities.

i agree with last sentence of yours.

each agency has its own share of responsibilities.

i agree with last sentence of yours.

Jokes aside, why this happened? Correct me if the bolded part given below is not the reason.

He said they were bound to happen because that India does not have a centralised police database to share information between security agencies, leaving the process open to human error.

India withdraws ‘most-wanted’ list | Pakistan | News | Newspaper | Daily | English | Online

interior minister should be given award on blame game ........ lolz .......... rofl ...... i cannot stop laughing o man ............ i thought our interior minister is the most idiot person in the world but india has a upper hand :P

Jokes aside, why this happened? Correct me if the bolded part given below is not the reason.

He said they were bound to happen because that India does not have a centralised police database to share information between security agencies, leaving the process open to human error.

India withdraws ‘most-wanted’ list | Pakistan | News | Newspaper | Daily | English | Online

Actually Miss ! there are so many number of Intelligence Agencies in India that an Ordinary Indian Citizen can't even name them all :smokin:
i will not criticize there efficiency Individually
but it is an open Secret that , Usually it is the Utmost Desire of the Chief of different Agencies to down the other agencies:hitwall:and take all the Credits themselves so they are never happy to share Intelligence with others and try individually to Exceed in Excellence;)

Back
Top Bottom