What's new

India will spend $187 mn to double production of the LCA Tejas

Ankit Bhai Seriously 200 J-20 ?

Big brother , till now number of Tejas in IAF => 1
No of J20 in PLAAF => 2
Now if we say we will make 100 by 2024, then Chinese can very easily cross the number.

The IAF plans to modify 123 licence-built Jaguars by foting them with more powerful Honeywell F-125IN turbofan engines and the locally designed Display Attack Ranging Intertial Navigation-III (DARIN-III) avionics suite.

hence it will be 5-6 Squad of Jaguar strike aircraft.
3 squad of highly upgraded Mirage2k
3 squad of mig 29 UPG,
13 squad of Su30 mki with 4 upgraded to super su30
6 squad of Tejas MK1A
6 squad of MiG 21 bison (highly upgraded and BVR capable)
6 squad of MMRCA ?? this is the key to attaining required parity needed.

In all minimum 800 -850 aircraft will be there by 2024 in IAF inventory.

Figures you have presented for PAF is highly unlikely 120 F16 also 200 JF17 , 200 J20 is a biggest joke so is 600 J10.
Please stop smoking weed and live in reality

Indigenous effort are not above national security

1. On Jaguars, not all will be upgraded , only 61.

2. On number of J20 in PLAAF, do yoh know the number of J20, presently in PLAAF? It's already 2, so if we claim to build 100+ Tejas by that time, isn't 200 J20 a modest claim by Chinese standards?

3. On J10s, try searching the production rate ( hint on other forums) and multiply it by 8, it crosses 600.
Same for their flanker production.

4. On F16s, just see the number of ADF version of F16s in Jordan's inventory and add it to PAF in addition tothe 18.

And , 200 JF17s is still a low , they already crossed assembling 16 airframes this year and are moving towards 24.

You see I don't smoke weed, its just facts and logical assumptions.

Its better you look at everything before claiming anything.

Good luck.

Give the production line to private companies, and they'll make more than 30 a year. :D
Then what would happen to those entrenched bureaucrats in HAL and other PSUs?? They've got to show something for the lakhs of Rupees doled out to them as salaries and bonuses!

God save mother India as airforce strength is at the lowest. It's a joke really 16 aircraft per year. Hope soon China attacks I. Did. So some reasonable seriousness in defence prevails. 16 *10 is just 160... Which means of 16 per years from 2016 we could ask 160 Tejas lol..its should be 36 per year so 360 Tejas replace 280 plus miss 21 27 's in 7 to 8 years. Modi socks???

Parrikar wasn't wrong when he said that since there is no war we don't respect armed forces..............

Why China? even Pak should attack us & show us in how pathetic condition we are in..........

Let's do a 62 in '16.........1000 sal ki gulami me hume hunter ki adat padh chuki hai......hum ese nhi manege.............

Modi ji.......ek rafale kam khareed k 2 nhi 3 lines of production bnane k liye paise dedo................

Big brother , till now number of Tejas in IAF => 1
No of J20 in PLAAF => 2
Now if we say we will make 100 by 2024, then Chinese can very easily cross the number.

1. On Jaguars, not all will be upgraded , only 61.

2. On number of J20 in PLAAF, do yoh know the number of J20, presently in PLAAF? It's already 2, so if we claim to build 100+ Tejas by that time, isn't 200 J20 a modest claim by Chinese standards?

3. On J10s, try searching the production rate ( hint on other forums) and multiply it by 8, it crosses 600.
Same for their flanker production.

4. On F16s, just see the number of ADF version of F16s in Jordan's inventory and add it to PAF in addition tothe 18.

And , 200 JF17s is still a low , they already crossed assembling 16 airframes this year and are moving towards 24.

You see I don't smoke weed, its just facts and logical assumptions.

Its better you look at everything before claiming anything.

Good luck.
J 20 is tech demonstrator and will enter production in 4-5 yrs , and 200 J20 , 600 J10 is much hypothetical assumption made very high on weed , producing fighter pilot is one thing and maintaining them and training pilots for them is other. Please see a doctor to cure your hallucinations.
J 20 still dont have a stable engine also J10 has its many problems and not a stable patform

J 20 is tech demonstrator and will enter production in 4-5 yrs , and 200 J20 , 600 J10 is much hypobeliee al assumption made very high on weed , producing fighter pilot is one thing and maintaining them and training pilots for them is other. Please see a doctor to cure your hallucinations.
J 20 still dont have a stable engine also J10 has its many problems and not a stable patform

No claims from my side.

They already have produced 2 Pre production models for PLAAF, 3rd one is also claimed but I didn't get its pic so I didn't believe.

And by pre production models , I do not mean Prototypes, I mean something similar to IOC2 of Tejas.

And for J10 , till now including Chinese navy and airforce, near 400 are in service. And they roll out near 24 airframes each year. You calculate.

Nothing in my reply was as such which proves any connection between me and weed.

hey Im new to this defence forum. I want to share this new advertisement of IRON Fist 2016 with you defence brats :)
If Im posting anythng wrong or against rules please tell me kindly before banning me.

hey Im new to this defence forum. I want to share this new advertisement of IRON Fist 2016 with you defence brats :)
If Im posting anythng wrong or against rules please tell me kindly before banning me.
try to Attached with Subject to Thread.

Best thing would be either Modi or Parrikar directly takes Tejas Program in there hands............

&also create a future + employement + tech know how..........etc
the only problem i see is corruption and late . corruption hamary yahan her cheez main jhaan pesa wahan corruption per late na kerrn project ko bus

nothing is the problem sir but you have to correct your flags

nothing is the problem sir but you have to correct your flags

I thought so too. But, then realised his profile pic has both India and Pakistan flags. Just that the Saffron of the Indian flag makes it more visible.

What i understand is LCA production as of now is 8 and will get upgraded to 16 per year.. But thats only part 1 of the story.. There are talks that this second line is not of actual 8 capacity but rather 16. Thus, there is a high probability that at a later stage which is presumed at 2024 after delivering the present MK1A order, the production rate will be increased to 24/year.
That will also be the time when either 2-3 years of more Mark1A orders will be given followed by Mark2 which may see a line in private sector too which will further increase per year production rate.

As such i have said time and again in different threads that we can get easily 270 Tejas variants by 2030 without breaking much sweat in light category. This is without considering a pvt sector line, which at even 16/year may add a further 64-80 jets over and above 270 numbers.

The only downside risk is the execution capability of the projects. and the other major thing being if MOD/IAF can wait for 2030 timeline or not.. In case they feel they need it quicker, thats where other choices come in.. But thats a tough choice.

What i understand is LCA production as of now is 8 and will get upgraded to 16 per year.. But thats only part 1 of the story.. There are talks that this second line is not of actual 8 capacity but rather 16. Thus, there is a high probability that at a later stage which is presumed at 2024 after delivering the present MK1A order, the production rate will be increased to 24/year.
That will also be the time when either 2-3 years of more Mark1A orders will be given followed by Mark2 which may see a line in private sector too which will further increase per year production rate.

As such i have said time and again in different threads that we can get easily 270 Tejas variants by 2030 without breaking much sweat in light category. This is without considering a pvt sector line, which at even 16/year may add a further 64-80 jets over and above 270 numbers.

The only downside risk is the execution capability of the projects. and the other major thing being if MOD/IAF can wait for 2030 timeline or not.. In case they feel they need it quicker, thats where other choices come in.. But thats a tough choice.

Brother I don't get one point. What is the use of having 270 Tejas by 2030. Is it even enough? That's is after 14 long years. Very sad state of defence plan. Hope second single engine fighter will go for production ...

Back
Top Bottom