What's new

India will protects its interests in disputed South China Sea: Navy Chief

PLAN Officers were Wetting when they saw Shivalik Docked in Shanghai Harbour.

realy were wetting ,great navy

111453ee1rodydsryk3uek.jpg

102048y229976okolt06f9.jpg

102703m11dqywlg6mljqha.jpg

1815402r5ilgpzpfrrirg3.jpg

131236a9ovya9wrvpmizoj.jpg

131258edctbffb8mf7cczf.jpg

132657s4jzsk34i6b6c6ui.jpg

A American navy officer once disclosed India navy warship has the worst Sanitary condition he ever see. one second longer stay on the ship make him wanna throw up.

Good move India, show the Chinese that you mean serious. I wish Vietnam could reach the number of active warships that are in the inventory of Indian Navy of today.
Don't worry, friend. The Chinese only know how to spew hot methane from you-know-where! :cheesy:

India had failed to explore oil in SCS, technical failure. 印度神油擦多了啊

If India navy dare to challenge China in the SCS, just sink them without any hesitation. We should give Indians a lesson if they keep play mean.

Oil giant ONGC alongwith a Vietnamese company will launch joint exploration for oil in the South China Sea despite objections from China, a top company official said today.

"There is nothing wrong in it. ONGC-Videsh has got this assignment through an international bid and we will go ahead with our exploration work with a Vietnamese oil company," ONGC Chairman and Managing Director Sudhir Vasudeva said here.

ONGC-Videsh is an arm of the oil PSU to prospect for oil and gas acreages abroad.

Vasudeva said, "If there is any territorial dispute between China and Vietnam, they are supposed to sort out their problem. It is purely a commercial activity for us."

"The government of India is the appropriate authority to take steps in this regard and clear everything for us," he said.

China has been objecting to any activity in the South China Sea region including Indian oil exploration as it has territorial disputes with ASEAN countries like Vietnam and the Philippines.

India in October last year had inked an agreement with Vietnam to expand and promote oil exploration in the South China Sea.

The ONGC chairman, who reviewed the work progress of the 724 MW gas-based thermal project at Palatana in South Tripura district, said the first unit would start generation by June which would cater to the power needs of Assam, Meghalaya, Manipur, Mizoram and Tripura.

Vasudeva said ONGC would set up a Rs 500 crore gas based fertilizer unit at Khobal in North Tripura district for which six investors have expressed interest. "This fertilizer plant will cater to the needs of the north-eastern states and Bangladesh," he added.

My gosh the insecurity is off the charts with the Chinese........:crazy:

Look at those cable and pipe exposed in the air, how many of these junk India churns out per year? Hope they are not dumping their excrement straightly into our SCS:coffee:

hey ,guy!it is a defence forum here, so you should post military pictures , not scrap metal recycling center!

I am so sorry , but those scrap metal were marked Indian Navy in Shanghai Harbour.

It more looks like a slum floating in the sea.

Yup my friend... until now i am unable to understand why lot chinese calling Pak-fa etc are ugly..... now i understand we didn't decorate it, no disco lighting etc...very bad Indians..... lol:P

I know Indian has quite strong endurance living in that squalid slum, no decoration is required.

Pakfa looks like a duck in heat ready to get some. Very ugly gesture.

Support Pakistan as much as we can, no matter what India do for revenge.

India said it will protect its assets in SCS how does it mean that China is offended.

Are saying that International waters in which trade is going on belongs to China and any vessel in it also belong to China once it enters SCS. :lol:

India should stop messing with China China still is far more powerful than India in every aspect so if China gets pissed off India will have to deal with lot of bad consequences so India needs to be careful

Hey why don't you guies follow the same logic when it comes to India & Pak ??? :D

Support Pakistan as much as we can, no matter what India do for revenge.

:rofl: good one. Keep doing that :tup: and one day someone will blow himself in your capital for some ****** motive :D USA got its share of the pie. Now it's your turn. Good luck :D

Back
Top Bottom