What's new

India Will No Longer Require Israel’s Heron or US Predator Drones

In R and D ; the work done ; knowledge and experience gained
on an earlier project does not go waste

It helps for another project ;
Rustom 2 will become successful because of work done on Rustom 1
Yes just like hundreds of other projects. For GOD sake getting most advanced western tech will help you more in developing indeginious tech.

Yes just like hundreds of other projects. For GOD sake getting most advanced western tech will help you more in developing indeginious tech.
Yes, there are hundreds of other projects related to indigenisation of Defence Tech, and most of them are successfully developed or taken to the next level where, we have gained expertise and critical know hows on how to build.. fewest of the few projects is dropped not because we can't build it, but because, the threat perception changed by the time we complete the project.. Indigenisation is a quantum leap and what India have done is like climbing a ten storey building in one shot.. it will have its impacts and hiccups..
Don't worry, all of these won't happen with you, because you niehter try, nor fail.. Just a noob question, don't you guys fail at any of your Tech projects..??Even USA fails in many of its platform's trial run.. how come not Pakistan??

Eventually Rustom 2 will be a success, however from its first flight it will take another 3-5 years before the production starts. May it's better to procure some predators off shelf, unless French are also willing to assist in this project.

One thing for sure, urgency to finish designing and producing has stepped up.

You can bet on your house that, by the time Rustom-II is ready for operation, China will be fielding CH-7 and Wing Loong-IV, among a hosts of other drones, for exports.

Mind you, CH-5 and Wing Loong-II are currently in tests.

You can bet on your house that, by the time Rustom-II is ready for operation, China will be fielding CH-7 and Wing Loong-IV, among a hosts of other drones, for exports.

Mind you, CH-5 and Wing Loong-II are currently in tests.
Why are you so Butt Hurt man?? Did we bring in China here, and compare Chinese drones and Indian Drones?? Then why is it that, you are so Butt Hurt, not even taking a small achievement from India?? Are we that badly causing you nightmares, that you are loosing your sleep and coming here and puking crap.. Go do something better..

why does it bothers you much?? just to keep you feel safe and secure, let me put it this way, "very very weak India" fine???
Now go sleep baby.. No nightmares alright???

India is the least of our concern.

You guys need to stand on your own feet to have any chance of constituting any threat to your big neighbour in the north.

Buying weapons from every corner of the world won't make India a strong country.

On the contrary, it makes India seen extremely weak even feeble.

Why are you so Butt Hurt man?? Did we bring in China here, and compare Chinese drones and Indian Drones?? Then why is it that, you are so Butt Hurt, not even taking a small achievement from India?? Are we that badly causing you nightmares, that you are loosing your sleep and coming here and puking crap.. Go do something better..

NO?

Read the article again.

If you are shortsighted, I am willing to gift you a pair of glasses. :lol:

Sure it concern us. With BS article claim how LCA Tejas going to outshine JF-17 and steal all western military combat jet deal.

I will not be surprised with article publish soon bragging how Rustom II going to dominate world UAV market in near future and put China drone CH-4/5 out of business :rofl:

Sure it concern us. With BS article claim how LCA Tejas going to outshine JF-17 and steal all western military combat jet deal.

I will not be surprised with article publish soon bragging how Rustom II going to dominate world UAV market in near future and put China drone CH-4/5 out of business :rofl:

It will take our Indian friends decades to come up with something like in the following pic :D:D

224819h9l2alvhyfgqo887.jpg

Indians think they are making progress while in reality they are paddling backwards when compared with progresses being made by others in the same timeframe. :D:lol:

PS I wonder what the officials were staring at. :partay:

India is the least of our concern.

You guys need to stand on your own feet to have any chance of constituting any threat to your big neighbour in the north.

Buying weapons from every corner of the world won't make India a strong country.

On the contrary, it makes India seen extremely weak even feeble.
Come back and Give your lecture on a day when, china doesn't buy any weapons from any body else in the world.. Till then Shut the fagg up..

It will take our Indian friends decades to come up with something like in the following pic
Happy now.. ??? Now off with you.. Shooooo.. Damn Insects..

I think Chinese are obsessed with the whole world moving on without giving a damn about Chinese defence products.. Don't worry we wont steal your business.. You can feel safe for now.. The article on Rustom II is thousand times better than your brain dead CCP articles..

It will take our Indian friends decades to come up with something like in the following pic :D:D

224819h9l2alvhyfgqo887.jpg

Indians think they are making progress while in reality they are paddling backwards when compared with progresses being made by others in the same timeframe. :D:lol:

PS I wonder what the officials were staring at. :partay:
We are happy to take advice from a reputable nation who follow rules and IP rights of other nations without reverse engineering just to maintain schedules of there own projects. So, basically what we are trying to say is that, You don't qualify to discharge advice.Hard work is different from copy paste.. :agree:

I'm surprised that the Chinese friends here cnt refrain from taking a dig at this. R u guys aware that most western countries are reluctant to sell their hi-tech items to china for a reason? Or do you think it's a coincidence that most Chinese items look too similar to their western counterparts? Or the fact tht most data theft or espionage point towards China?

I hate to talk like this but the cheap mentality of some members really pushed me to this post. You guys should feel proud of ur achievements but without insulting others. Use the forum to spread the wealth of knowledge not hate. Sorry if I upset anyone.

Good day all!

On topic: The article is too optimistic. But a true indians dream in future.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom