What's new

India Will No Longer Require Israel’s Heron or US Predator Drones

Rustom II is coming just like Rustom I came :omghaha:. Better idea would be to go for both Israeli and Predator drones but in less numbers than previously thought and continue work on Rustum II

Rustom 1 was a tech demo project. It never meant to be in service.

Come back and Give your lecture on a day when, china doesn't buy any weapons from any body else in the world.. Till then Shut the fagg up..

Happy now.. ??? Now off with you.. Shooooo.. Damn Insects..

I think Chinese are obsessed with the whole world moving on without giving a damn about Chinese defence products.. Don't worry we wont steal your business.. You can feel safe for now.. The article on Rustom II is thousand times better than your brain dead CCP articles..
We are not obsess with India. In fact, it's Indian obsess to prove itself and even come out with joke article abt how it's jet going to strike fear in western arm supplier. :rofl:

That is why my assessment of Indian coming out another joker comment about Rustom II is indeed feasible.

http://wap.business-standard.com/ar...ccess-of-indian-tejas-jet-116042300108_1.html

We are happy to take advice from a reputable nation who follow rules and IP rights of other nations without reverse engineering just to maintain schedules of there own projects. So, basically what we are trying to say is that, You don't qualify to discharge advice.Hard work is different from copy paste.. :agree:
:rofl:

Looks like Indian need to apply your standard on yourself. :rofl:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/3466117.stm

You industries is crap and can only copy simple rifle, worst your copy is inferior. Cant even do a simple job? No wonder Indian still need to depend on foreign assist for another hundred years. China already start making Y-20 transport aircraft. We can make as many as we want and all money goes back to our own industries.
Poor Indian even with money can't even buy C-17 as the line is closed. And all you can do is spend money on foreigners. See how incompetent and pathetic Indian is? :lol:

Last edited:
We are not obsess with India. In fact, it's Indian obsess to prove itself and even come out with joke article abt how it's jet going to strike fear in western arm supplier. :rofl:

That is why my assessment of Indian coming out another joker comment about Rustom II is indeed feasible.
I suggest you to take an English course first on how to comprehend and convey messages, without making yourself look like a JackA$$.. After completing your course and passing with good grades then come back and start lecturing about India..
Till then fagg off.. India may be a budding super power, but I belong in the US of America, where people give a shit about Chinese weapons.. Heck even Wallmart has better weapons then Chinese.. Don't make yourself embarrassed by poking your nose into Indian threads..It shows your obsession with Indian weapons and systems.. If you are not obsessed then, don't bother to respond in this thread any more.. This thread is about India and its drone development.. wanna comment, then comment constructively or identify the negativities with proper justification.. We'll respond with proper answers.. other than that don't try to poke your stinky but, without any proper claims.. You might end up Butthurt..

I suggest you to take an English course first on how to comprehend and convey messages, without making yourself look like a JackA$$.. After completing your course and passing with good grades then come back and start lecturing about India..
Till then fagg off.. India may be a budding super power, but I belong in the US of America, where people give a shit about Chinese weapons.. Heck even Wallmart has better weapons then Chinese.. Don't make yourself embarrassed by poking your nose into Indian threads..It shows your obsession with Indian weapons and systems.. If you are not obsessed then, don't bother to respond in this thread any more.. This thread is about India and its drone development.. wanna comment, then comment constructively or identify the negativities with proper justification.. We'll respond with proper answers.. other than that don't try to poke your stinky but, without any proper claims.. You might end up Butthurt..
Maybe I hit right on nail. That is why the only thing u can talk about English course which is totally irrelevant. :enjoy:

Maybe I hit right on nail. That is why the only thing u can talk about English course which is totally irrelevant. :enjoy:
The only relevance about your ppost is to suggest you to learn English on a forum where English is the language of conveying.. Other than that there is nothing that is relevant in your post.. You might have hit right on nail, but check where the nail is..? It might been shoved up behind you in an intricate place which might hurt you like hell when hit.. :bunny:

http://wap.business-standard.com/ar...ccess-of-indian-tejas-jet-116042300108_1.html

:rofl:

Looks like Indian need to apply your standard in yourself. :rofl:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/3466117.stm

You industries is crap and can only copy simple rifle, worst your copy is inferior. Can even do a simple job? No wonder Indian still need to depend on foreign assist for another hundred years. China already start making Y-20 transport aircraft. We can make as many as we want and all money goes back to our own industries.
Poor Indian even with money can't even buy C-17 as the line is closed. And all you can do is spend money on foreigners. See how incompetent and pathetic Indian is? :lol:
Look mate, I have no problem that you feel and think about India in that matter, it is the chest thumping of swindling other countries hard work is what I believe is pathetic and that too advising us with that type of track record is hilarious. I am not going to debunk your childish tantrums, I leave it for time and hardwork to do so from our side.

Any info about localized diesel engines & actuators for Rustom II ?
@Water Car Engineer

When needed "expert" advice, we will contact you. Send the email IDs.

Now just clear.

kure kaalamayallo kandittu....evidaayirunnu ithrayum naal ? :D

Yes just like hundreds of other projects

Yep, just like Arihant class SSBN, Agni/Akash/K series missiles, several radars or sonars or any other weapon system

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom