What's new

India will never be as successful as China in economy

North Korea could not survive without Chinese help

North Korea at night
Korean_Peninsula_at_night_from_space.jpg

India at night
India_at_night_by_VIIRS_%28cropped%29.jpg

I will let others decide for themselves

LOL, what are you trying to say? China is less developed than the other side of border?

Maybe this image is more compelling?

1663052028706.png

You seem to have access to Chinese military Plans. Not a good idea to publish them on a forum. Please behave responsibly considering your high rank in the Chinese higharchy.

Stop using this word. Whenever you reply to my posts you use this word so many times that it has lost its sheen.

Taiwan is jugular of China. Entire world knows this and smart people would use it to twist it at times.
Visit by Pelosi just proved it.
I know you would get into a rant and start posting irrelevant comments.
Go ahead.
We are not afraid to let you hubris indian fools know what we will do exactly to you in case you dare to intervene in taiwan matters. Know your place delusional indians.

This Speech Shocked The Entire Indian Subcontinent

Kishore Mahbubani is a genius, he was the dean of the Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy in S'pore. I have heard him speak many times and he has some very wise things to say to Indians. But these puffed up semi-educated ignorant braggarts will not listen to reason. He served as Singapore's Permanent Representative to the United Nations. In that role, he served as President of the United Nations Security Council in January 2001 and May 2002.

GDP is a very bad way to measure the real economic progress of a country. To understand this, see this video.

A cancer drug which costs 69000 USD in US, same drug costs 177 USD in India. By selling this drugs, India adds only 177 USD to its economy while US adds 69000 USD. In same amount, India can treat 400 times more patient than US or by producing same drugs, US added 400 times more amount to its GDP in their economy. Inspite of being so wealthy, even medical treatment is very unaffordable in countries like US and Europe. There is one video of Korolina goswami comparing India and Europe and how so many things including good cloths, entertainment, food in hotels, watching movie in cinema etc., is very much in the reach of each class of India while the same is unaffordable for the people in the west. Indian economy looks smaller because of low exchange rate of currency (True for Pakistan as well). India's export is all set to rise at an unprecedented scale which will strengthen INR against USD and other currencies. When it will rise to around its purchase value, India' economy will rise 4 times the current value mearly because of currency appreciation. Today, Indian Middle class is very strong. They almost have everything in their reach which the other guys in Europe or west have except The big amount they have to spent is on the education of their Children. Indians' presence on the helm of each and every center of excellence is not a coincident. It is the outcome of the investment of Indian parents. It is just a matter of a decade before most of you change your opinion. Inspite of much lower GDP, over 500 million Indians will have so many things in their reach including laxuries, Quality education (Best in whole world) and top class medical facilities than many rich nation with 15 to 20 time higher per capita income.

With all due respect, India is not a homogeneous country, and the one party system is not suitable for you.

If you want to play the one party system, you will fall into chaos because of the different demands of different nationalities and groups. In the end, the one party system will destroy your country.

Your current system is the one that best suits you.

When making a choice, you should consider the actual situation instead of just seeing successful precedents.

For example, India's caste system. We all know that it is a serious disease in India. In China, a CCP can easily abolish it by an executive order. But the Indian government cannot do so. Why?

Because the caste system is an important part of Hindu culture. India has more than 2000 ethnic groups and hundreds of languages. They think they are Indians because they have the same Hindu culture.

If you have damaged the foundation of Hindu culture, why should those different ethnic groups with different languages and colors stay in the same country as you?

Therefore, the actual situation does not allow this. This is true of the caste system and the one party system. If you forcibly implement the one party system in India, you will eventually be divided because of the one party system.
The one party system can still be adapted to fit India's demographics and states.

Choose local leaders to govern their respective state and they'll best understand their needs, interests and requirements. They can then report to a central political body overseeing things.

The problem with India is that they went towards facism but I'm not sure if it's low IQ or what, but they believe any idiotic thing peddled to them without question. There's no serious critical thinking and they indirectly humiliates themselves.

I find it odd though because it contrasts Pakistan where people question a lot and usually don't have much trust, but overall opinions are mixed.

Some stuff Indian politicians have said and done in terms of religious delusion is something you would think you'd see in Pakistan but surprisingly even Pakistan doesn't operate like that.

The one party system can still be adapted to fit India's demographics and states.

Choose local leaders to govern their respective state and they'll best understand their needs, interests and requirements. They can then report to a central political body overseeing things.

The problem with India is that they went towards facism but I'm not sure if it's low IQ or what, but they believe any idiotic thing peddled to them without question. There's no serious critical thinking and they indirectly humiliates themselves.

I find it odd though because it contrasts Pakistan where people question a lot and usually don't have much trust, but overall opinions are mixed.

Some stuff Indian politicians have said and done in terms of religious delusion is something you would think you'd see in Pakistan but surprisingly even Pakistan doesn't operate like that.
I remember seeing a German netizen on the Internet saying that USA is an enterprise disguised as a country. Russia is a gas station disguised as a country. India is a religion disguised as a country.

I remember seeing a German netizen on the Internet saying that USA is an enterprise disguised as a country. Russia is a gas station disguised as a country. India is a religion disguised as a country.
What was China disguised as? 🤔

What was China disguised as? 🤔
We are a civilization disguised as a country.

Last edited:
Nah - there is no real religion in india apart from some muslims and christians.
Its a caste based fascist culture where the state favors a few powerful castes who in turn control others.

Different this time. Japanese and S.Korea are small countries. And they are under US control. US doesn't worry too much when transfers technologies to them. China and India are big countries. Difficult to gain technologies from west. Let alone it is China that is holding most industries chains today, not the west. China and India don't get along well.

China's model is not the only path. India can make some progresses but not to China's level.
You forced people to have one child. Most people would not do it. It's a fascist policy.

You forced people to have one child. Most people would not do it. It's a fascist policy.
That's hindsight. Back to 30-40 years ago, the risk of population explosion did look real in China. And the consequence of population explosion would be disastrous for China. Birth control is bad. Population explosion is worse. Chinese government chose the bad option. That's all.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom