What's new

India will never attack Pak from Afghanistan'

There is no Doubt that india is sponsoring seperatist and extremist elements especially TTP along with Some other Agencies of involved countries Arms, Mines, training Funding But that being Said. the lawmaker is right INDIA CAN NEVER STAGE OR MOUNT an INVASION of Pakistan From Afghanistan Never, First of all its logistically Impossible a Task, even with Russian Help. Number two Indian Forces would Disappear in the Mountains of pakhtoon areas as that is an area from where every Person wants a GO at The INDIAN ARMY!
As a matter of fact that any person with the IQ of a 10 year old could have clearly stated that IA cannot make a conventional invasion from Afghanistan.

Secondly, Afghans love us quite a bit. The common Afghan hates you quite a lot for screwing their country.

LOL ........ Try doing it from your own side first. I keep forgetting how many years those million men stood on the eastern border?
Actually your Western border is way too unprotected than Eastern one. You can't stop terrorist through Afghan-Pakistan POROUS border, how can you expect India can't do the same. Your western border is so strong because of decades long hostility and wars fought on this front.

All India needs to do is making Pakistan invest more on its Western border too. Even few millions spent on this border which you don't have to do before WoT, means putting some strain on your economy.

As a matter of fact that any person with the IQ of a 10 year old could have clearly stated that IA cannot make a conventional invasion from Afghanistan.

Secondly, Afghans love us quite a bit. The common Afghan hates you quite a lot for screwing their country.

Totally agree with the first part, a logistical nightmare.

Partially agree with the second part, Persian speaking minority tajiks who want to dominate Pushto speaking majority hate Pakistan for supporting Pushtoons.

Pushto speaking Afghans are friendly and appreciate Pakistans full support spread over last three decades when india was lap dancing to Russian aggressin in Afghanistan.

Common Afghans want peace and prosperity in the country and believe whatever lies the media tells them.

Protection from an enemy force invasion is totally different from border sealing to keep out terrorists/smugglers/illegals crossing the border. two can not be compared.

Even India couldn't do anything to illegal crossings despite more than 700,000 active duty soldiers stationed in kashmir.
Even worse, US of A can't do anything to keep illegal Mexicans from entering its borders.

Actually your Western border is way too unprotected than Eastern one. You can't stop terrorist through Afghan-Pakistan POROUS border, how can you expect India can't do the same. Your western border is so strong because of decades long hostility and wars fought on this front.

All India needs to do is making Pakistan invest more on its Western border too. Even few millions spent on this border which you don't have to do before WoT, means putting some strain on your economy.

Protection from an enemy force invasion is totally different from border sealing to keep out terrorists/smugglers/illegals crossing the border. two can not be compared.

Even India couldn't do anything to illegal crossings despite more than 700,000 active duty soldiers stationed in kashmir.
Even worse, US of A can't do anything to keep illegal Mexicans from entering its borders.

There are no 700000 soldiers in j&k :hitwall:

Agreed, but you do know the geography of Kashmir which is THE biggest challenge for us as it is for you people. Even most advanced force in the world, NATO can't stop these insurgents (if we assume they want to which many people think otherwise).

A terrorist against you and a soldier of ours will be the same in case of infiltration, difference will be the later one will be more organized, well equipped and well trained. They can easily infiltrate just like Pakistani soldiers did as insurgents in Kargil (omit Kargil point if you feel it debatable or don't agree, kindly focus on rest part).

When we analyze these scenarios, every important or unimportant factors are considered. Weather, geography etc. all are taken into consideration.

So just imagine how much you have to invest on western front if India starts anti-Pakistan insurgent movement by providing money to family of recruits in Afghanistan. Training them for couple of years, cheap Chinese communication equipment, economic aid to fallen insurgent, more advanced weaponry and ammunition keeping in mind that it won't be traced back to us.

You will have to deploy hundreds of thousands to check them OR attack Afghanistan and these terrorist camps which means billions of dollars in a longer run.

That must mean my info is not upto date. so wahts the current number there?

How about you take off your false flag before asking India to take off its imperialistic glasses :lol:

When i say imperialistic Glasses i mean by Ruling class not ordinary public .
WTF are you to tell me about my patrotism ,i am indian by choice not like you.

India and afghanistan honeymoon will be over soon [2014]
Taliban will take afghanistan like a piece of cake as soon as nato withdraw from AF
China take over of Gwadar and russia interest in pakistan is just the beginning of changing priority in central asia .
both china and russia knows the important of pakistan and its influence in post karzai afghanistan.
Post karzia Af TTp will not have any safe haven in AF and militantency in baluchistan will be control be chinese investment in gwadar that will bring prosperity to baluchistan.
If india remove its imperistic glasses and see important of central asia it too can benefit .

These is some of my views you may or may not agree with it.:undecided:
I'm in total agreement with you.I think Pakistan+Afghanitan combine must take over hindustan as hindus cant rule themselves.

I'm in total agreement with you.I think Pakistan+Afghanitan combine must take over hindustan as hindus cant rule themselves.

I don't like your idea because i don't want to become slave for 900 years again .

The word Hindu was a secular term which was used to describe all inhabitants of the Indian subcontinent – or Hindustan – irrespective of their religious affiliation.

1341386808370.gif

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom