What's new

India will develops a new series of SLV

This is a claim by Indian puppet Awami League. Now, why would they want to make their masters India look bad?

Unlike Indian Hindus, BD Muslims have no problem with Indians, most of whom are illegal, making an honest living in BD.

This shows the difference in character between BD Muslims and Indian Hindus.

Enough said to you miser Hindus as I am out of here.

That why we dont trust your claim and we cant see it in any other international source
Oh yes .Our homeminister already told 1.4million BD illiegal immigrants.here and it is a major liability to us.They snatched away others
India's 'Mexican' Problem: Illegal Immigration from Bangladesh

Dont go offtopic idiot
.It is about India developing SLV series.You start trolling with comparison with China.Chinese members is in this PDF they can compare they technology with us .They dont need your support.BD has no such space facility and legally or illegaly use our satellite technology. .Dont boast about Chinese here.It is Chinese technology not BD .You can compare if you have such technology otherwise STFU.There is no Indian Muslims or Indian Hindus in India only Indians we all are Indians ,this is new generation Indians time we only know like that.And that is the difference between India and Bangladesh. Hope you can understand

That why we dont trust your claim and we cant see it in any other international source
Oh yes .Our homeminister already told 1.4million BD illiegal immigrants.here and it is a major liability to us.They snatched away others
India's 'Mexican' Problem: Illegal Immigration from Bangladesh

Dont go offtopic idiot
.It is about India developing SLV series.You start trolling with comparison with China.Chinese members is in this PDF they can compare they technology with us .They dont need your support.BD has no such space facility and legally or illegaly use our satellite technology. .Dont boast about Chinese here.It is Chinese technology not BD .You can compare if you have such technology otherwise STFU.There is no Indian Muslims or Indian Hindus in India only Indians we all are Indians ,this is new generation Indians time we only know like that.And that is the difference between India and Bangladesh. Hope you can understand

You went off topic "idiot" and I needed to correct you.

Pathetic miser mentality and that is why India is still such a sh*thole after 66 years of independence.

PS - Are the Indian Mujahideen also just Indians that love mother India!:omghaha:

The Hindu!!:cheesy:

Neutral source talking about large numbers of Bangladeshi Muslims entering India illegally please!

Hear it from the UN, Bangladeshi

http://esa.un.org/unmigration/documents/PF_South-South_migration_2013.pdf

In 2013, persons from Bangladesh residing in
India constituted the single largest “bilateral stock”
of international migrants in the South (3.2 million).

Firstly , this is the first year in which Bangladesh has overtaken India in the Legatum prosperity index and secondly, even this year India has ranked above Bangladesh in Economy, Enterpreneurship & opportunity, Governance and Education. Thirdly, Bangladesh's poverty rate and per capita income is still much higher and behind India respectively according to the World Bank.

Hear it from the UN, Bangladeshi

http://esa.un.org/unmigration/documents/PF_South-South_migration_2013.pdf

In 2013, persons from Bangladesh residing in
India constituted the single largest “bilateral stock”
of international migrants in the South (3.2 million).

Firstly , this is the first year in which Bangladesh has overtaken India in the Legatum prosperity index and secondly, even this year India has ranked above Bangladesh in Economy, Enterpreneurship & opportunity, Governance and Education. Thirdly, Bangladesh's poverty rate and per capita income is still much higher and behind India respectively according to the World Bank.

And how many of them are Hindus that have gone back to their religious brethen in Hindu India then?

3.2 million versus .5 million is about equal if you compare the population difference.

1.2 billion people are getting upset over 3 million illegals! It is just a drop in the ocean.

Yes, India is ahead in USD GDP/capita as BD has just over 1K and India around 1.5K, but people should take into account the extra 24 years that India has had to develop.:azn:

Indians should worry about the mass starvation in some of their states rather than about any illegal immigrants, that are tiny compared to total population size anyway, as that is far more important for the well-being of their country.

You went off topic "idiot" and I needed to correct you.

Pathetic miser mentality and that is why India is still such a sh*thole after 66 years of independence.

PS - Are the Indian Mujahideen also just Indians that love mother India!:omghaha:

Check the post #60.You see who starting the trolling .I dont want to repeat .
It is about India developing SLV series.You start trolling with comparison with China.Chinese members is in this PDF they can compare they technology with us .They dont need your support.BD has no such space facility and legally or illegaly use our satellite technology. .Dont boast about Chinese here.It is Chinese technology not BD .You can compare if you have such technology otherwise STFU.There is no Indian Muslims or Indian Hindus in India only Indians we all are Indians ,this is new generation Indians time we only know like that.And that is the difference between India and Bangladesh

BD dont have any space technology and dont have anything to contribute,Also have nothing to contribute in this PDF.
then why are argue here with out any base?:omghaha:

Check the post #60.You see who starting the trolling .I dont want to repeat .
It is about India developing SLV series.You start trolling with comparison with China.Chinese members is in this PDF they can compare they technology with us .They dont need your support.BD has no such space facility and legally or illegaly use our satellite technology. .Dont boast about Chinese here.It is Chinese technology not BD .You can compare if you have such technology otherwise STFU.There is no Indian Muslims or Indian Hindus in India only Indians we all are Indians ,this is new generation Indians time we only know like that.And that is the difference between India and Bangladesh
BD dont have any space technology and dont have anything to contribute,Also have nothing to contribute in this PDF.
then why are argue here with out any base?:omghaha:

I never started the comparison with China as some Indian member claimed that India was up there with China and EU(?).
You may want to read the whole history of the thread and see why I got involved in the first place.

And how many of them are Hindus that have gone back to their religious brethen in Hindu India then?

3.2 million versus .5 million is about equal if you compare the population difference.

1.2 billion people are getting upset over 3 million illegals! It is just a drop in the ocean.

Yes, India is ahead in USD GDP/capita as BD has just over 1K and India around 1.5K, but people should take into account the extra 24 years that India has had to develop.:azn:

Indians should worry about the mass starvation in some of their states rather than about any illegal immigrants, that are tiny compared to total population size anyway, as that is far more important for the well-being of their country.

You have been proven a liar yet again. Bangladeshis are running to India as always , for a better life , Hindu or Muslim doesn't matter. The UN has said it and acknowledged it as proved by the link that I posted. Now run along and don't derail the thread with your jealousy.

WTF, what are Bangladeshis doing in this thread :cheesy:

That what I am confused?BD have nothing to contribute here then what are they doing here
I never started the comparison with China as some Indian member claimed that India was up there with China and EU(?).
You may want to read the whole history of the thread and see why I got involved in the first place.

You have nothing to contribute here.BD dont have any space based asset.Then what are you talking about?
If China is ahead us. then Chinese members can told us ,They dont need your support.Now we already develop CE-7.5 .we can easily develop rest of launch vehicle series and cryogenics versions within this decade.
Fact is BD has no role in that. It dont have anything about it.

You have nothing to contribute here.BD dont have any space based asset.Then what are you talking about?
If China is ahead us. then Chinese members can told us ,They dont need your support.Now we already develop CE-7.5 .we can easily develop rest of launch vehicle series and cryogenics versions within this decade.
Fact is BD has no role in that. It dont have anything about it.

You just lost the argument.

This is REALLY my lost post on this thread now.:lol:

Pathetic diversion by a person who had nothing to contribute to this thread, unnecessarily acting as a client state of a country that is not even Islamic!

These people may run off to secular kaffir countries, they never leave their bigotry.

Now just GTFO this thread!

Last edited:
dada,first try to launch an indigenous satellite before criticizing Indian space development.yeah we do admit that we are still a long way away from achieving our goal but atleast we are quite resilient and we are slowly but surely advancing towards achieving our goals and believe me we won't give up trying until we achieve our goals....

You are right .If your country have any space based asset ,then we can argue you.But your arguments is about technology of some other foreign country and then criticize Indian space advancements.Then we cant talk about it.Actually we dont need to argue to you . We can debate about our space launch vehicles and Cryogenic technology with Chinese members here.they know very well about their countries technology .A Bangladeshi cant argue about Chinese technology

Even Indian puppet Awami League thinks there are around 500,000 Indians in Bangladesh, the vast majority of whom are illegal.

This just shows just how much more humane and tolerant BD Muslims are to have this number of Indians in BD and not make a song and dance about it. When adjusted for either population or land area, BD has far higher illegal Indian immigrants than the other way round,

Indian Hindus will always be misers that have little compassion for their fellow humans.

Keep telling yourself that, at least it'll help you sleep well at night.
Figures as high as 20 mil illegal Bdeshis have been always reported in the media.
So no, it is not the other way round.

LOL 1st you claim there are no illegal Bdeshis in India and when proven otherwise all you were left with was weak retorts.

U said that 2 pages ago so.....

jvx.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom