What's new

India will develops a new series of SLV

hmmm....I'm sorry that you are misinformed but you might wanna check the budget of both ISRO and CNSA they are not that far apart as you prematurely evaluated all over the place.

As for "average person has a better life in BD than in India and that is a fact" go check up the
Human Development Index of Bdesh and India; India ranks better whereas Bdesh belongs in the low development group far below India.

I would take those figures with a pinch of salt.

If you look at the fact that China also has an active manned space program, launches much more satellites and heavier ones into space and is developing a much larger range of launch vehicles than India, then that could not possibly be the case.

Anyway, this is my last post on the thread and I hope it makes Indians feel better that they think are at the same level as China in space tech.

PS - HDI is bullshit as GDP/capita has an effect. BD has better social indicators.

Check this out: LEGATUM PROSPERITY INDEX | Bangladesh overtakes India in overall prosperity

It still is not anything to be proud of but at least BD is making decent progress with 24 years less to develop than India has had.

I would take those figures with a pinch of salt.

If you look at the fact that China also has an active manned space program, launches much more satellites and heavier ones into space and is developing a much larger range of launch vehicles than India, then that could not possibly be the case.

Anyway, this is my last post on the thread and I hope it makes Indians feel better that they think are at the same level as China in space tech.

PS - HDI is bullshit as GDP/capita has an effect. BD has better social indicators.

Check this out: LEGATUM PROSPERITY INDEX | Bangladesh overtakes India in overall prosperity

It still is not anything to be proud of but at least BD is making decent progress with 24 years less to develop than India has had.

Oh yeah sure whatever helps you sleep at night, a fact will remain a fact with salt or pepper.
Either way the actual fact is that ISRO is closing the gap and it won't change regardless of what your biases are.

PS-you know jack shit about HDI. Human Development Index is a composite statistic of life expectancy, education, and income indices used to rank countries into four tiers of human development.

Yeah......a penny to keep yourself thinking otherwise, relax LPI fluctuates like crap and there are many competent people that believe its flawed and some of the factors they compensate for are not even related to prosperity, go check it out for yourself.

I'll take an organization(UNDP) with more manpower and resources to judge on development issues over LPI anyday.

Last edited:
So what's with the case of RLV program and their development? any information on their development?

Mate, calm down.:lol:

I was correcting a poster who thought India was in the same league as China and the EU. India's problem with trying to catch up would be lack of funds. The Chinese, for example, would have many times the funds and so India would struggle to develop the range of vehicles that China could. Both the US and Russia got to where they are by sinking huge treasure. This is something that India does not have.

Anyway, I wish India all the best tomorrow and since you bring up my "useless" country, well it has better life expectancy and lower malnutrition than India. The average person has a better life in BD than in India and that is a fact.

And do you know the cost per kg between China and India?

Even if it is cheaper, that is irrelevant as the capability to launch certain payloads is the most important thing.

Going by your logic, China was not 42 years behind the USSR when it launched a man into space.

Seriously, some of you Indians are so touchy at times!

Well we can see a large number of BD illegal immigrants in kerala disguised as workers in West bengal.So much opportunties in BD:rofl::rofl::rofl:.
There is no comparison between BD and India.

Well we can see a large number of BD illegal immigrants in kerala disguised as workers in West bengal.So much opportunties in BD:rofl::rofl::rofl:.
There is no comparison between BD and India.

Outside of sub-Saharan Africa, only India still has mass-starvation.:coffee:

I challenge any Indian to provide proof of mass Bangladeshi Muslim migration to India.

I challenge any Indian to provide proof of mass Bangladeshi Muslim migration to India.

Steady influx of illegal immigrants into city raises concern - The Hindu

MIGRANT_LABOURERS_1506674f.jpg

Seventy-one Bangladeshi nationals were arrested in the State in the last two years, many of them carrying forged documents identifying themselves as Indians. In the last eight months, 32 illegal immigrants were arrested from around Kochi alone.

A report by the Intelligence wing of the police, accessed by The Hindu, expressed concern over the influx of illegal Bangladeshi immigrants into Kerala, especially considering the threat of cross-border terrorism and the spread of fake Indian currency.

The National Investigation Agency has found links with Pakistan in rackets engaged in printing and smuggling fake currency into India. NIA sources said fake currency was now being smuggled into India through its porous border with Bangladesh. Malda district in West Bengal is a key transit point for counterfeiters, sources said.

Intelligence Additional Director General of Police T.P. Senkumar said cases of Bangladeshi immigrants carrying large sums of fake currency had not been detected in Kerala. “In a few instances, they were found to be carrying very small sums of fake currency,” he said.

“The border with Bangladesh has gaps at some points and immigrants cross into India on foot through the breaks in the fence. Some also swim across rivers on the border to reach India,” Mr. Senkumar told The Hindu.

Once they reach India, immigrants obtain fake documents through local agents. Sources said political leaders in parts of West Bengal were also involved in endorsing fake documents such as ration cards for illegal immigrants.

The Eloor police held 11 immigrants from Bangladesh in April this year. They had been living in the State for around five years and were making a living selling scrap materials.

“Two of them carried election identity cards with addresses in West Bengal. We have informed the Election Commission to confirm if these are fake,” said Sub-Inspector Suresh of Eloor police station.

He said the immigrants had come in different batches and drifted from place to place in search of employment. They had found a safe haven in Kochi where they mingled with the migrant population from North India and found jobs.

SI Suresh said some of the illegal immigrants had confessed to bribing soldiers posted at the border to slip across to India. Fake identity cards are made available at as little as Rs.300 by forgers and agents.

A police officer from Kaduthuruthy in Kottayam, where 10 Bangladeshi immigrants were arrested in April 2012, said the immigrants paid the agents who helped them cross the border even after they reached India.

“Some of the illegal immigrants, who are mostly in their 20s, swim across a river at the border to cross into India. They said a 15-minute swim would take them from Bangladesh to India at some parts of the river. These people pay their agents a small sum before they come here. Once they reach India, they have to pay a part of their wages to the agent. The money is either sent with a fellow countryman or through bank accounts,” he said. Three cases under the Registration of Foreigners Act were registered in the State as of March 2013 and 32 cases were registered under the Indian Passport Act.

Twenty-one cases under the Registration of Foreigners Act were registered last year.

Crackdown on illegal B’desh immigrants - Indian Express
After the police stumbled upon an international currency racket in June that led to the arrest of 13 illegal Bangladeshi immigrants, the Mumbai Police Special Branch has intensified their drives against illegal immigrants in the city in the past one month.

Police say the emphasis is on nabbing immigrants who work as domestic helps. This year, 644 Bangladeshi nationals were arrested for living in Mumbai illegally.

The number of Bangladeshi nationals arrested in 2012 was 1,183 and 376 in 2011. In 2012, the police had begun to raid establishments such as hotels and construction sites where the maximum number of Bangladeshi nationals seek employment, said Sanjay Shintre, deputy commissioner of police (SB).

Shintre said as they offer cheap labour, builders and hotel owners prefer to employ them rather than Indian nationals. "Immigrants don't complain about difficult work environments as they fear arrest," he said.

In 2012, Shintre said 426 women and 757 men were arrested from various parts of the city, including Thane rural, Navi Mumbai, Byculla and Dahisar. Most had been living in huts and temporary establishments.

Police said in 2012, they deported 279 people to Bangladesh, and in 2013, as of July 23, the number was 674.

Shintre said most of the illegal immigrants come to Mumbai from Kolkata after crossing the border. "The agents in India and Bangladesh take Rs 150 to 200 from each person to help them get to metros where they earn Rs 10,000- 20,000 by doing odd jobs before returning to their villages.

The Hindu!!:cheesy:

Neutral source talking about large numbers of Bangladeshi Muslims entering India illegally please!

Guys let's focus on the thread topic and not useless comparisons that have nothing to do with the topic.

On topic, this is a good development. The range of payloads is good enough for India's needs for at least a decade.

I hope they also involve the private sector in a big way in the actual construction so that ISRO can focus more on research and increase our capacity to launch vehicles.

Once the ISRO perfected GSLV Mk2 and MK3 then they can start the development of new launcher in parallel. Get the current launchers perfected and start generating the revenues.

Illegal immigration in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

More messy illiegal immigrants is also in NE area and south India especially kerala.I am a keralite. I saw BD illiegal immigrants
arrested by Kerala police in our area.When they arrested they claim they are from West Bengal ,but enquiry and questioning of other Indians show they are from BD.They dont have enough proof.
About Sub saharan state it is only confined to BIMARU and Orissa.In this MP and Bihar moving fast .Rest of India like South India
and East India some northern states are light years ahead.
What are you yelling about?You know ,.we know and whole the world know .BD statehood is India's favour .BD is not a priority for India .So we dont need your comparison of cryogenic engines.It is not your subject

Last edited:
Illegal immigration in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

More messy illiegal immigrants is also in NE area and south India especially kerala.I am a keralite. I saw BD illiegal immigrants
arrested by Kerala police in our area.When they arrested they claim they are from West Bengal ,but enquiry and questioning of other Indians show they are from BD.They dont have enough proof.
About Sub saharan state it is only confined to BIMARU and Orissa.In this MP and Bihar moving fast .Rest of India like South India
and East India some northern states are light years ahead.
What are you yelling about?You know ,.we know and whole the world know .BD statehood is India's favour .BD is not a priority for India .So we dont need your comparison of cryogenic engines.It is not your subject

Indians in Bangladesh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"There are hundreds of thousands of Indians in Bangladesh, most of whom are illegal migrants and refugees. According to data produced by the Bangladeshi Ministry of Home Affairs, as many as 500,000 Indians were staying in Bangladesh illegally in 2009.[1] They were found working in different establishments such as NGOs, garments, textile, IT and sent money back home through hundi transfer systems. Bangladesh is fifth among the nations sending highest remittances to India. Indians working in Bangladesh sent more than $3.7 billion back to India in 2012.[2][3] Most of them came on tourist visas and tended to stay back.[1] The migrant community has often been a source of contention between the two countries; according to available reports, the lakhs of Indians illegally staying in the country hailed from the Indian states of West Bengal, Meghalaya, Assam, Tripura and Mizoram and were spread across numerous urban and rural areas. One of the reasons contended for their migration is that these states are relatively poor and the Indians tend to come to larger centres in neighbouring Bangladesh in search of jobs and better living.[2]"

Even Indian puppet Awami League thinks there are around 500,000 Indians in Bangladesh, the vast majority of whom are illegal.

This just shows just how much more humane and tolerant BD Muslims are to have this number of Indians in BD and not make a song and dance about it. When adjusted for either population or land area, BD has far higher illegal Indian immigrants than the other way round,

Indian Hindus will always be misers that have little compassion for their fellow humans.

Indians in Bangladesh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"There are hundreds of thousands of Indians in Bangladesh, most of whom are illegal migrants and refugees. According to data produced by the Bangladeshi Ministry of Home Affairs, as many as 500,000 Indians were staying in Bangladesh illegally in 2009.[1] They were found working in different establishments such as NGOs, garments, textile, IT and sent money back home through hundi transfer systems. Bangladesh is fifth among the nations sending highest remittances to India. Indians working in Bangladesh sent more than $3.7 billion back to India in 2012.[2][3] Most of them came on tourist visas and tended to stay back.[1] The migrant community has often been a source of contention between the two countries; according to available reports, the lakhs of Indians illegally staying in the country hailed from the Indian states of West Bengal, Meghalaya, Assam, Tripura and Mizoram and were spread across numerous urban and rural areas. One of the reasons contended for their migration is that these states are relatively poor and the Indians tend to come to larger centres in neighbouring Bangladesh in search of jobs and better living.[2]"

Even Indian puppet Awami League thinks there are around 500,000 Indians in Bangladesh, the vast majority of whom are illegal.

This just shows just how much more humane and tolerant BD Muslims are to have this number of Indians in BD and not make a song and dance about it. When adjusted for either population or land area, BD has far higher illegal Indian immigrants than the other way round,

Indian Hindus will always be misers that have little compassion for their fellow humans.

Who f*** care about your statements?Who will trust your rant.The people the you claim may be some Indians in Bengal area.
But your illegal immigrants is stayed illiegaly in South Indiaand developed parts of India
Bangladesh... OMG....What a Switzerland?Ha ...ha...:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:.
Sorry for OFF TOPIC
we need more powerful cryogenics engine.I think c-20 is enough for now.

Who f*** care about your statements?Who will trust your rant.The people the you claim may be some Indians in Bengal area.
But your illegal immigrants is stayed illiegaly in South Indiaand developed parts of India
Bangladesh... OMG....What a Switzerland?Ha ...ha...:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:.
Sorry for OFF TOPIC
we need more powerful cryogenics engine.I think c-20 is enough for now.

This is a claim by Indian puppet Awami League. Now, why would they want to make their masters India look bad?

Unlike Indian Hindus, BD Muslims have no problem with Indians, most of whom are illegal, making an honest living in BD.

This shows the difference in character between BD Muslims and Indian Hindus.

Enough said to you miser Hindus as I am out of here.

PS - "developed" parts of India.:rofl:. Even after 66 years of independence people starve to death by the millions every year.

@UKBengali .... I`ll be damned if any of those illegal Indians in BD are ethnic NEstrnr . most likely they are same lot who had migrated earlier to NE and are now moving back and forth across the border to earn livelihood . Do you have any report about the ethnic makeup of so called illegal migrants in your country???

Back
Top Bottom