What's new

India will be world's 3rd largest economy by 2030

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, a prediction of 20 years into the future? :cheesy:

They couldn't even predict the 2008 Credit Crunch one week before it happened.

Hell, these economic experts cannot even predict what will happen tommorrow, let alone in 20 years.

And that includes their prediction for China being the largest economy as well.

stop trolling where does china come in this
Yeah Right . Nobody complains about standard of living in China :P

---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

Wow, a prediction of 20 years into the future? :cheesy:

They couldn't even predict the 2008 Credit Crunch one week before it happened.

Hell, these economic experts cannot even predict what will happen tommorrow, let alone in 20 years.

And that includes their prediction for China being the largest economy as well.
Soon going to fall as your population drops exponentially

Pessimists like you will make sure India remains where it is with this usual nothing is happening BS .

do you know the rate of poverty reduction that India has achieved in the last few years ? Do you not agree that it is one of the fastest in the world and that our HDI is also growing reasonably rapidly ?

The world bank days our poverty of 40% is estimated to fall down to 22 % in 2015 , by 2030 i am sure we will be doing even better .

GDP growth never goes a waste . That has been the world's experience .

even if lets say Indian inequality increases a lot , what will it make India look like 20 years hence ? something like Brazil ( high income inequality)?

I would still say Brazil is much better off than india right now is , so i will take that anyday .

Stop trashing Indian growth rate at every chance you get . The changes are there and they are visible . Just to remind you we eradicated polio last year and infant mortality went down below 50 per 1000 this year for the first time in history . Go figure .

Sorry brother, what ever he has written is true and a true path to our prosperous journey is to accept that we have problems of poverty and need to work for what is required to eliminate the poverty of the nation.
I don't see him as a pesimist but a true patriot who seeks to see some thing done to eliminate the poverty of the nation by our elected babus.

---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 PM ----------

Congratulations, so many people in your country demand a higher standard of living.
Thanks for congratulating us, I have hardly seen wishes from Chinese brothers here at PDF. I hope we will turn the tide in favour of EAST from the imperialistic west.

Strong side... EAST side.... Strong side EAST side.....

More Indian dreams? :lol:

It's India's growth that is falling to 6%, not ours. India is completely smothered with debt and deficit already, and you never even reached double-digit growth in the first place.

More Indian dreams? :lol:

It's India's growth that is falling to 6%, not ours. India is completely smothered with debt and deficit already, and you never even reached double-digit growth in the first place.
Brother, you can call us what ever you want, you know what. I have seen a drop in the number of replies you get now a days reasons. YOu have never been constructive in your posts. You always indulge in basing INDIA and inviting a troll feast where ever you go. Your posts are now a days ignored, so are you.

And in my serious opinion, I think you are paid to talk anti - INDIA here in this forum so that you invite trolls.

Brother, you can call us what ever you want, you know what. I have seen a drop in the number of replies you get now a days reasons. YOu have never been constructive in your posts. You always indulge in basing INDIA and inviting a troll feast where ever you go. Your posts are now a days ignored, so are you.

And in my serious opinion, I think you are paid to talk anti - INDIA here in this forum so that you invite trolls.

It wasn't me who started flaming, it was your Indian friend CarbonD. :wave:

And I pointed out the obvious, Indians love to talk about how China's economy will crash... but it backfired on them. Now India's own growth rates are sinking to 6%. :lol:

And India never even entered the double-digit growth race to begin with, despite all the boasting.

stop trolling where does china come in this

---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

This fall in Chinese populaton is artificial. It is by design. We Chinese know an overpopulated, uneducated mass of people is not a good thing. Indians don't know that yet, but will learn it the hard way like we did.

This fall in Chinese populaton is artificial. It is by design. We Chinese know an overpopulated, uneducated mass of people is not a good thing. Indians don't know that yet, but will learn it the hard way like we did.

I don't think chinese population will fall.
our almighty government won't let it happen.

It wasn't me who started flaming, it was your Indian friend CarbonD. :wave:

And I pointed out the obvious, Indians love to talk about how China's economy will crash... but it backfired on them. Now India's own growth rates are sinking to 6%. :lol:

And India never even entered the double-digit growth race to begin with, despite all the boasting.
Kindly check your eye my brother, CabonD is from UK. both his place of birth and place of living is UK. how come he be an INDIAN.
after all, how many times you say the same thing about INDIA, you are ignored my most INDIANS now a days.
if you are a good blogger you would be seeking friends from every quarter of the forum. But I see that you are very mcuh interested in trolling.

I once thought I could some day make a friend out of you, just like other Chinese brother. I don't give up hope in making friends easily. But I'll make an exception for You. Its hard to win your heart as you have too much hatred for brown skins like me,

I don't think chinese population will fall.
our almighty government won't let it happen.

Either way, it's artificial and can be controlled. Better to have a low birth rate and rich like Japan than a high birth rate and poor like India in my opinion.

Kindly check your eye my brother, CabonD is from UK. both his place of birth and place of living is UK. how come he be an INDIAN.
after all, how many times you say the same thing about INDIA, you are ignored my most INDIANS now a days.
if you are a good blogger you would be seeking friends from every quarter of the forum. But I see that you are very mcuh interested in trolling

In all the China-India threads here, he refers to India as "us".

He even whined that China backstabbed "him" in 1962, the same urban legend that the rest of the Indians live with.

(When of course, it was India who backstabbed us in 1959 and then in 1962).

In all the China-India threads here, he refers to India as "us".

He even whined that China backstabbed "him" in 1962, the same urban legend that the rest of the Indians live with.

(When of course, it was India who backstabbed us in 1959 and then in 1962).
see there are a lot of INDIANS who think that it was NEHRU's farward policy that screwed our mutual relationship that florished before 1960. you are not seeing the larger section. have you ever wished us prosperous journey in our quest for becoming a global leader along with your country. I dont think so.

I once thought I could some day make a friend out of you, just like other Chinese brother. I don't give up hope in making friends easily. But I'll make an exception for You. Its hard to win your heart as you have too much hatred for brown skins like me,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom