What's new

India will be Taliban's next target: Ex-NSA Narayanan

Let the Indians reply. What they see as excuse or reason for any Taliban movement against India in future.

i dont agree with what you say.

I dont see Taliban have any interest in all those points.
I too think that taliban will not be intrested in india, but it,s not bad to add some MASALA in india,s horrible dream/imagination :lol::butcher:

Why India had been on the hit list?

extremists are one thing terrorists are quiet another. :)

India had also been on hit list of Indian extremists :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

All of them LeT, LeJ and TTP were trained in same Madarsa created by Ziaul Haq. :eek: But India-Pakistan border and LOC are even visible from space, so crossing into India will be always impossible. :yes4:

I too think that taliban will not be intrested in india, but it,s not bad to add some MASALA in india,s horrible dream/imagination :lol::butcher:

:P Indians are good at self-inflicted injuries through such fear sowing conspiracy theories just like Americans love to be attacked by aliens every now and then

All of them LeT, LeJ and TTP were trained in same Madarsa created by Ziaul Haq. :eek: But India-Pakistan border and LOC are even visible from space, so crossing into India will be always impossible. :yes4:

What a pathetic knowledge you have. TTP is a recent phenomenon and darling of India.

LeT and LeJ are fed enough to attack Pakistan by joining TTP.

anyway again lets assume your story and take it up for implementation then tell me what will TTP gain from attacking India?

I am not asking you about BLA. I am asking you about Taliban , I hope being Pakistani you know the difference between two.

BLA terrorists have joined TTP and both are sheltered in Afghanistan and both serve Indian interests well by joining hands.

The interests of these two terrorist groups are meeting at the same point both are aiding each other for the same purpose of harming Pakistan. Many countries including India have their strategic interests served well by funding these groups.

So tell me why will TTP attack India?

Last edited:
What a pathetic knowledge you have. TTP is a recent phenomenon and darling of India.

anyway again lets assume your story and take it up for implementation then tell me what will TTP gain from attacking India?

Pot calling the kettle black. :sarcastic: Do you know that former militants of Punjabi Taliban were trained to fight India in Kashmir but joined Taliban after Musharraf's army action in Lal Masjid. While during last year's Dera Ismail Khan jail break, TTP released scores of jailed LeJ militants.

Last edited:
It is true that there is no such thing called "inventor of atom bomb", but he, more than other person, was responsible for turning the famous Einstein's equation into a bomb. I recall reading somewhere that most of the stalwarts withdrew from the project as they don't want to be a part of a project that's purpose is to create a bomb that will kill people

All the 20 Nobel laureates were there till the end in Manhattan Project including the very big Names I mentioned earlier. After observing “Trinity” most of them became aware about what they have created with a great horror. Many of them joined in the project to create a Bomb before Nazis can make it. When test explosion was successful, by then the whole world knew that Nazis are going to be defeated and Nazi Atom bomb was a hoax. Many of those scientist along with Einstein appealed to Truman not to use the bomb. Rest is history.
Germany also had stalwarts in nuclear physics like Otto Hahn, Werner Heisenberg ,Walther Bothe. They could develop Atom bomb too. But they did not cooperate with Nazis and their project never took off. On the other hand, the tragedy of history was that the Germans and Jews who left Germany due to Nazis were key to American Atom Bomb.

bhai i dont believe that Taliban are in any hurry or any gain from attacking India

I don't think its about gaining anything but thats what they have been doing since ages. fighting is their life. As Mr. narayanan quoted "IF" they'll be able to capture Afghanistan then who will their next target???

obviously India or may be Iran :agree: ( my opinion)

And about the BLA/TTP relation with India/RAW. i totally agree that theres an Indian involvement in it. well Pakistan is getting a taste of its own medicine.:D

U kill my rat i will shoot your cat :enjoy:

I don't think its about gaining anything but thats what they have been doing since ages. fighting is their life. As Mr. narayanan quoted "IF" they'll be able to capture Afghanistan then who will their next target???

obviously India or may be Iran :agree: ( my opinion)

Mr. narayanan is just repeating Old Indian conspiracy theory.

What he means by capturing Afghanistan?

Atleast India will NOT be their target.

It will be Pakistan because that serves their interests to gain foothold in Pakistan.

And they had been fighting all their live because foreign proxies including yours and ours have invaded their land.

Pot calling the kettle black. :sarcastic: Do you know that former militants of Punjabi Taliban were trained to fight India in Kashmir but joined Taliban after Musharraf's army action in Lal Masjid. While during last year Dera Ismail Khan jail break, TTP released scores of jailed LeJ militants.

I also know how they switched sides for Indian money so dont tell me you are saint.

and the most pathetic thing is when isi support those who kill their people,when they support taliban
luks like :crazy:.............

:P Indians are good at self-inflicted injuries through such fear sowing conspiracy theories just like Americans love to be attacked by aliens every now and then

BLA terrorists have joined TTP and both are sheltered in Afghanistan and both serve Indian interests well by joining hands.

The interests of these two terrorist groups are meeting at the same point both are aiding each other for the same purpose of harming Pakistan. Many countries including India have their strategic interests served well by funding these groups.

So tell me why will TTP attack India?

You haven't answered my question what is the aim of Taliban in Pakistan ??

The more pathetic is that when Indians support hindutva terrorists ;)

bro who told u such a perfectly baised news???????......
by defination any religionists are not terrorists unless they act in a fashion that are detrimental to country's security as a whole.....
when taliban acts it kills ur citizens ur armed personnel ur very prestige internationally,but still ur isi and govt dont realise....
perhaps bro u r getting what i mean to say....

Back
Top Bottom