What's new

India will be forced to Kashmir just like US in Afghanistan: Hafiz Saeed

:cheers::bounce::chilli::rofl::flame::D:bunny::wave::dance3::victory::nana:
and till when is your warning going to end...........we can start then :lol:
This is what he told me.........

Hey jarves,

We follow 3 strike procedure to ban users. This is second of the strikes.

Location of violating the forum rule.

https://defence.pk/posts/5141151/

Please don't violate forum rules to keep the forum productive for discussions and knowledge for all.

Thanks
PDF Team

I have only one chance left which means if i troll for one more time i will get banned.......
Has he given you warning also?

This is what he told me.........

Hey jarves,

We follow 3 strike procedure to ban users. This is second of the strikes.

Location of violating the forum rule.

https://defence.pk/posts/5141151/

Please don't violate forum rules to keep the forum productive for discussions and knowledge for all.

Thanks
PDF Team

I have only one chance left which means if i troll for one more time i will get banned.......
Has he given you warning also?
:chilli:nooooooooooooooo:chilli::victory::victory::victory::victory::victory::victory::victory::nana::nana::nana::nana:

Well you are a pakistani so you can convince moderators not to ban me and then we can continue with our debate.......
well, i don't think there is some pakistani or indian thing in forum rules, rules are rules and they are as strict for pakistanis as for indians........so good luck:enjoy:

well, i don't think there is some pakistani or indian thing in forum rules, rules are rules and they are as strict for pakistanis as for indians........so good luck:enjoy:
Dont lie......
Even elite members(Indian) have been banned and nothing has happened to Pakistanis.......
This is my fourth ID.........

Dont lie......
Even elite members(Indian) have been banned and nothing has happened to Pakistanis.......
This is my fourth ID.........
hahahaha @mods have you heard that.........this is why you are getting ban.............:lol: ......... well i am new here and don't know much about rules and banning history of members........ but i think i vary from case to case

hahahaha @mods have you heard that.........this is why you are getting ban.............:lol: ......... well i am new here and don't know much about rules and banning history of members........ but i think i vary from case to case
I got 2 negative ratings(in this thread) but you got none(you started first).......
This is the biggest proof.......

Not really. The crux of my argument focusses around the concept of per capita. Just like comparing just the GDP of 2 countries, one 7 times larger than the other is not a right measure, and we use per capita GDP for normalizing the variation in size, the same applies here..

My dear if you want to take refuge behind the per capita logic it’s your choice, but to remind you GDP per capita indicates the average productivity of a country on ‘population’ bases as all the citizens are supposed to ‘participate’ in economic activities by one way or other….. so in short all the market value of goods and services produces within a year in a country divided by number of ‘participant’ of economic activities.

On the other hand in case of terrorism you need to define the ‘population’ first to get per capita result, as not all the citizens of India or Pakistan are ‘participating’ in these terrorist activities. Hope you will grasp this point well

Economic theories cannot be applied on every situation without proper understanding; you need to have a understanding of Statistical concepts as well.

Oops.. You may want to calculate again.. :)

The average casualties per incident figure for India is 6.12 and for Pakistan is 8.74.. Looks like you got your mathematics concepts all jumbled up ;)

Since your calculations are incorrect, the above point holds no merit..

Oh my bad …. I had to write those figures as Average of Average fatalities per incidents for 10 years or in simple terms ‘Mean of Sample Mean’ now calculate yourself and post those figures if my calculation is false.... :wave:

I am almost sure you are taking cherry picking lessons from an esteemed Pakistani blog writer who is now not very visible on this forum. :)

Instead of being too anal about the numbers, a simple eyeballing will tell you the following

1. Average fatalities in an incident for India has been dropped from 18.89 in 2003 to 1.32 in 2012. This tells you that the much touted (by you) increase in incidents is actually incidents of individualistic nature or incidents where there are zero fatalities.

2. So Net Net, for India, in last 10 years

a. Fatalities per incident decreased from 18.89 to 1.32 (95% reduction)

b. annual fatalities decreased from 3702 to 803 (80% reduction)

c. Fatalities per million population decreased from 3.38 to 0.64 (82% decrease)

On the other hand, for Pakistan

a. Fatalities per incident dropped from 6.52 to 3.77 (43% reduction)

b. Annual fatalities increased from 189 to 6211 ( 3200% increase)

c. Fatalaties per million increased from 1.24 to 34.66 (2700% increase)
Make whatever of that :)

Oh come on simple eyeballing can lead you nowhere …… remember your basic stance

Not really.. Just pointed out that your statement of comparing incident numbers in India and Pakistan and showing India only marginally better is flawed

This figures clearly show the two stages of fight against terrorism in both countries first stage from the period of 2003-2007 and second stage or current stage from 2008-2012, and explain a lot of things, it’s not just increase or decrease of numbers as you taking it’s a ‘numeric story’ or ‘numeric evidences’ of efforts by both countries accept it or reject it, it does not make any difference to these figures but misinterpretation or misunderstanding of figures would have its it effect to the future of both nations.

So What does these figures tell about India:
  • Overall incident rate increase 310.714% ↑
  • For period 2008-2012 incident rate 402.73% ↑ as compared to 2003-2007
  • Fatality rate per incident decreased …. I agree with it but it is due to two basic reason
  1. Increase in number of attacks by 402.73% ↑
  2. And decrease rate of Terrorist & Civilian Fatalities which dropped by 47.49% and 41% respectively
  • Now what does these three basic figures indicates …?? , simple change strategy of terrorist, it is by no way can credited to the security apparatus of India, as Indian security forces are losing their 359 personal on average every year.
Deny it if this figures are wrong ….. otherwise accept it as reality

For Pakistan these figures indicate the intensity of fight which increased after 2007 and for you kind information for period of 2008-2012 Total Fatalities were 38,668.00 out of which 22,737.00 were terrorist.

Just proved you wrong my friend with your own data :)

Both you and I can agree to dis-agree you say this ..... but i think you have no understanding of Data .....

I got 2 negative ratings(in this thread) but you got none(you started first).......
This is the biggest proof.......
actually you got total of 5 negative rating..... well, i would say if you are getting so many negative rating, then there must be something wrong with you..........have you thought about that.........:rolleyes: well mate i think you should stop this discussion, prior i get a warning too. :enjoy:

What exactly do you want to say? :girl_wacko:

It Is

It's Rank Was 110 in 2007 Anyway We Have Improved Albeit Slowly and InshAllah Will Improve Whereas India's Ranking Has Nosedived That Was My Point and I Had To Say This Because You Seem to Have Faith In These Lackeys Of Corporate America
Even Though This stupid Index Has No Value to Me Because It Does Not Take Into Account The Resilience My Nation Has

@Samlee ,@Commander T ,Webmaster has given me warning so i cant reply to you people.......:cry::cry:

Maybe If You Indians Get That Atut Ang Crap Out Of Your Heads and Try To Be A Little Decent You May Not Get These Warnings.Shame Really I Was Just Getting Warmed Up
What exactly do you want to say? :girl_wacko:

You Know When You Indians Start Saying 'Kashmir Is Our Atut Ang' and 'Kashmir Is Part Of Our Country'.It's Like A Man Who Is So Unsure Of Himself He Has To Repeat It Time and Time Again.Normally I Should Get Provocated and Yes Sometimes I Am But most Of The Time I Just Feel Sorry.Every Time An India Says 'Kashmir Is Part Of Our Country' It's Like In His Mind It's Going 'is Kashmir Part of Our Country?????' So Sad:disagree::disagree:

So Tell Me Why Do You Think Kashmir Is Atut Ang and For The Love Of God Don't Tell MeThat Cock and Bull Story That 'The Maharaja Signed An Article of Accession'

Back
Top Bottom