What's new

India will be forced to Kashmir just like US in Afghanistan: Hafiz Saeed

Kashmir is our own land and no foreigner can force us out from our own land.

You are 19 years old right?
I am 18

You are doing pretty good when even 40 year olds don't have the tolerance you have.
In your viewpoint, what misconceptions do you think Indians have of Pakistan?
We are not all intolerant mullahs. Infact most people are just in a state of confusion. And i don't completly blame the people
what is taught to us in textbooks , is not what reality is or was .
the Taliban , we nurtured them , made them ourselves .. hence the confusion.. payed the price... now it's time to undo the past ... unfortunately instead of gearing up the whole country against these monsters . some politicians and some people think that we can have peace with these creatures :disagree:

I am 18

We are not all intolerant mullahs. Infact most people are just in a state of confusion. And i don't completly blame the people
the Taliban , we nurtured them , made them ourselves .. hence the confusion.. payed the price... now it's time to undo the past ... unfortunately instead of gearing up the whole country against these monsters . some politicians and some people think that we can have peace with these creatures :disagree:

I have a last question.

Do Indo-Pak debates here infuriate you? I mean India and Pakistan currently rank 134 and 145 in Human development indicators respectively. Even Sri Lanka, a country that has experienced a brutal civil war has managed to surpass both india and Pakistan far better.

Honestly, when I read the posts made by both sides, I just feel sorry for them

I have a last question.

Do Indo-Pak debates here infuriate you? I mean India and Pakistan currently rank 134 and 145 in Human development indicators respectively. Even Sri Lanka, a country that has experienced a brutal civil war has managed to surpass both india and Pakistan far better.

Is it ironic that an Indian Nobel Laureate and a Pakistani developed the HDI in the first place?

It's ironic for me.

I have a last question.

yes infact I feel disgusted ,
Almost no one wants to have a constructive debate, where we can think of something beneficial for both countries :disagree:
some people here like razpak(may he get well soon) even resort to mother sister abuses, :crazy:
Indo pak threads are usually mudslinging trollfests
the whole world is moving on and the subcontinent is hell bent on destroying itself:disagree:

Is it ironic that an Indian Nobel Laureate and a Pakistani developed the HDI in the first place?

It's ironic for me.

When history writes itself, it is littered with irony. I am sure if we go back and read the history a bit more, ironies abound.

1-Read the title again Ready to apologise not apologised.....oh i forgot you had your education in Madrassa......:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
We expelled American diplomat what you did you begged.......and was like mar jao mere ghar se aur number chor ke jana.....:rofl::rofl:
2-Badmashi nahi sach hai Pakistan sirf aids be jinda hai.........:rofl::rofl:
3-Dont lie,And when i listen to your Army i really feel that the fear Raw will divide there nation again just like 1971......:rofl::rofl::rofl:
4-Yeah i forgot 1000 years of Muslim rule in Pakistan and those horrifying defeats of Pakistani people and mass rapes and conversions of of Pakistanis and we divided pak again in 1971,thanks for reminding..about your coward army and nation......:rofl::rofl::rofl:
5-Nope do you want proof..........

Pakistan goes to beg IMF. | Page 6 - Pakistan Defence
pakistan shamelessly begs for aids.......:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
6-Bold letters me kyo nahi likh raha hai dar gaya kya........:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1: in our case ,they were ready to apologise but we did not responded, but at the end the apologized ..... if you can remember-........ but in your case, even after raping you diplomat they refused to apologize...............:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
2: phir dekh le AID pe zinda re kar b apalogise karwa liya........par tere diplomat ka itni bari economy k bawajood b rape ho gya yar.........:rofl::rofl::rofl:
3: even after having 3-4 times bigger economy and military than us, all that your army chief can say is agli bar aesa hoa to hum ye kar dain ge wo kar dain ge........:omghaha::omghaha: we atleast answer agression .... tmhari army to minat tarle pe utar ati he yar:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:........ is pe bat kar phir post karta hn kya hoa chinese border pe
4: you forgot all those defeats in that 1000 years....:woot: ..... but it,s okay after 100s of defeat 1 victory seems to be very much........ but you did your bit and it,s our turn now :rofl::rofl::rofl: #khalistan zindabad #azad naxal states zindabad #azad tamil states zindabad #greater bangladesh zindabad:chilli::chilli::pakistan:
5: and you shamelessly says "DAFA HO JAO MERE GHAR SE AUR NUMBER CHOR K JANA" :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I am 18

Bhai, u should consider my suggestion(bacche wala) seriously and this time i need a positive rating for this constructive post
gogo.gif

Bhai, u should consider my suggestion(bacche wala) seriously and this time i need a positive rating for this constructive post
gogo.gif
:D you won't see me being biased in ratings ever. if it deserves it , I will give positive ratings.
but if i give you a positive rating in this post, some people who don't like me will complain to webby,
I was threatened of physical abuse because i gave someone (pakistani) genuine negative rating for rule breaking, :) so i am more careful while rating.

:D you won't see me being biased in ratings ever. if it deserves it , I will give positive ratings.
but if i give you a positive rating in this post, some people who don't like me will complain to webby,
I was threatened of physical abuse because i gave someone (pakistani) genuine negative rating for rule breaking, :) so i am more careful while rating.

Me joking re . . . .:p:
hqdefault.jpg

LOL yeah i have lost my mental balance by reading idiotic posts of a madrassa eduucated guy........:rofl::rofl:
Aur mai Hindu nahi hu.........:rofl::rofl:
Pakistan ranks 12 in failed state index and India 78th......Oh i forgot Madrassa educated ciizens of failed terrorist state of Pakistan cant see the difference........:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh You Poor Soul In My Last Post I Thought You Were Just Another Mentally Challenged Indiotic Lunatic But Now I Realise You Are A Seriously Disturbed Individual.My Sympathies Go Out With You.In 2009 Pakistan Was Ranked in The Top 10 But Now It Is 13.Slowy and Steadily Our Rank Is Improving But India's Rank Nosedived To 78 from 110.Is Liye Keh aha Hun Mere Desh Ki Fikr Chor Apne Desh Ki Fikar Kar :lol: Those Articles I Quoted Are Just Two In More Than A Dozen
BTW Pakistanis Have Become So Used To These Doomsday Preachers To The Point Of Immunity.I Even Remember The Days When Soviet 'Experts' During The Heights Of Afghan Jihad Used Predict The Demise of Pakistan.We All Know What Happened Later On
However If A Stupid American Foreign Policy Magazine Is Of So Much Importance To You,Why Don't You Read Their Latest Peace On Pakistan

In Pakistan, Slow and Steady Just Might Win the Race

Here Is Another Piece On Pakistan By A Senior Researcher Of Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars

Why Pakistan is not a failed state | Blog | DAWN.COM

Are you braindead......:rofl::rofl: I will try one more time.....Terrorists are killing senior police officers In Karachi which is one of the most important cities of Pakistan,If Pakistan is not able to control Karachi how it will control whole of country........:lol::lol:,But in India Naxalis are killing people in villages which is also very low) but not in big cities like Delhi ,Mumbai,Kolkata but this thing wont get into your head because its stoo much to expect from madrassa educated people like you.......:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hello Earth To Mr Maha Troll jarves.Police Officers Always Risk Their Lives To Protect It's Citizens.It Is Part Of Their Jobs.When They Are Going To Go After Criminals and Terrorists.Do You Honestly Think They Will Be Showered With Rose Petals and Given Garlands.If You Do You Seriously Need Help
Swear To God That No Indian Police Officer Has Ever Been Killed In Mumbai Kolkatta or New Delhi Throughout India's Existence.As Far As Naxals Are Concerned They Can Taget Police When and Where They Want

Naxals kill police jawan in Chhattisgarh

Three police commandos killed in Naxal attack -The New Indian Express

Three police commandos killed in Naxal attack -The New Indian Express

and I Can Quote Millions

Why shouldnt we take credit of 1971.......Our army defeated your army and your 950000 soldiers surrendered......:rofl::rofl:

I am also ot a advocate of war and we willl not be able to repeat 1971 again but this time you whole army will suffender infront of us and we will divide Pak in more than three parts.......:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You Know I Admit That Your Smileys Are Well Placed.Thats A Good Joke.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Listen Kid Pakistan Army Is Far Stronger Than It Was In 1971 and We Have No Part Of Our Country Geographically Detached By Thousands Of Miles Of Indian Territory.Pakistan Broke Because It Was An Un Natural Arrangement From Day One Even Qaid e Azam Thought It Would Be Best To Make It Two Countries.Former CJP Justice Munir Revealed That in 1961 Ayub Khan Wanted To Allow East Pakistan Become A Separate State or A Loose Confederation.It Was The Arrogance Of Our Own Ruling Elite Which Broke The Country.If You Think It Was Indian Political and Military Genius Than I Can Only Pray Your Mental Health Gets Better.

Kashmir was, is, and will be part of India.

Kashmir is our own land and no foreigner can force us out from our own land.

:blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:

Back
Top Bottom