What's new

India will be betraying Muslims if it abandons Kashmir: Akbar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once a Muslim majority land, always a Muslim land

The last time India tried to give Muslim land in Kashmir away for a Hindu program there were mass protests and India backed off
Only Pakistan backed off, that too after losing thousands of soldiers in Kargil war. We're there where we were since 1947. In fact we gained more territories (Siachen).

India is never gonna abandon Kashmir, however intentions for vice-versa is there, but trust me that too never gonna happen.

Do you Realize that territorial claims during Partition and Territorial disputes after the Establishment of State are two different Matters?
As far as Princely states were concerned, Pakistan's stance was only on diplomatic levels , meanwhile India's Accession of Junagadh and Hyderbad with India was on Military level may because of the reason that military resources were being distributed and Pakistan didn't have Mechanized Military Institution at that time.
Only diplomatic level ? Then what is Pakistani military doing in Pak Occupied Kashmir/ Azad Kashmir ? Shouldn't you conduct a referendum there ?

India is never gonna abandon Kashmir, however intentions for vice-versa is there, but trust me that too never gonna happen.

I am sure Raja Dahir once said he will never abandon Sind

Only diplomatic level ? Then what is Pakistani military doing in Pak Occupied Kashmir/ Azad Kashmir ? Shouldn't you conduct a referendum there ?

There will be a referendum in combined Kashmir,, so we can boost the number of Muslim votes :)

I am sure Raja Dahir once said he will never abandon Sind
Another fanboy of Qasim!!! Why saying this to me, just go to Sindh, you will be answered laconically...

There will be a referendum in combined Kashmir,, so we can boost the number of Muslim votes :)
Then we will supply hindus to Kashmir valley in numbers that will outnumber Muslim voters. And don't forget we have Shias of Kargil and Ladakh on our side. :lol:

Another fanboy of Qasim!!! Why saying this to me, just go to Sindh, you will be answered laconically...

I know what you mean. You think Sindhis support Raja Dahir

Its true there is a lot of ignorance in the Sindhi Muslim population due to centuries of Hindu influence

But alhamdulillah Islamic missionaries have increased their efforts there and teaching them about their true heroes. And its starting with the women as Al Huda and co goes around teaching Muslim women. The women who will raise the new generation :)

Its true there is a lot of ignorance in the Sindhi Muslim population due to centuries of Hindu influence

But alhamdulillah Islamic missionaries have increased their efforts there and teaching them about their true heroes. And its starting with the women as Al Huda and co goes around teaching Muslim women. The women who will raise the new generation :)
They are locals and they are not ignorant, it is you who are deluding yourself... Their history but your certificate, just wow.
Perhaps you should read this thread and views and comments of senior posters on Islamization among urban women
An Islamic revival among urban Pakistani women

They are locals and they are not ignorant, it is you who are deluding yourself... Their history but your certificate, just wow.
Perhaps you should read this thread and views and comments of senior posters on Islamization among urban women
An Islamic revival among urban Pakistani women

Who do you think Indian Muslims support between Bin Qasim and Raja Dahir?

Don a topi and shalwar qameez, pretend to be a Muslim and go to a Muslim locality in any Indian city and ask the locals whether they like Bin Qasim or support Raja Dahir? Even better, ask about Ghazni or Ghauri :D

Don a topi and shalwar qameez, pretend to be a Muslim and go to a Muslim locality in any Indian city and ask the locals whether they like Bin Qasim or support Raja Dahir? Even better, ask about Ghazni or Ghauri :D
Yeah I agree, you are talking about 70% Pakistanis and 1% Indian Muslims. Perhaps you have never heard of rest 99% Indian Muslims, how they have change due to influence of Hindu Majority. I personally know Hundreds of Muslim boys and girls who feel abashed and condemn when they hear about ISIS or other tons of Islamic radicals, these do not wear Burkas and half of them not even follow Islamic rites especially girls ..... So, keep chanting Qasim Qasim

Yeah I agree, you are talking about 70% Pakistanis and 1% Indian Muslims. Perhaps you have never heard of rest 99% Indian Muslims, how they have change due to influence of Hindu Majority. I personally know Hundreds of Muslim boys and girls who feel abashed and condemn when they hear about ISIS or other tons of Islamic radicals, these do not wear Burkas and half of them not even follow Islamic rites especially girls ..... So, keep chanting Qasim Qasim

Search up Adv Faiz Syed, Zakir Naik and their crowds on Youtube :D

everyone knows how radical indian muslims are...just go on youtube and watch a few videos of Adv Faiz Syed and his opinion about the negative influence of the hindu samaaj on the Muslims..he attracts hundreds and thousands of Indian Muslims in his lectures

Qasim is supported by the majority of Sunnis, the 'real' Muslims.

Once a Muslim majority land, always a Muslim land

The last time India tried to give Muslim land in Kashmir away for a Hindu program there were mass protests and India backed off
That is not true.

Myanmar has shown it can be done. Sudan has shown it can be done. There are other similar examples.

How do these missionaries work? How do they convince the once conquered and raped and converted to think that their perpetrator was the actual hero?

How do these missionaries work? How do they convince the once conquered and raped and converted to think that their perpetrator was the actual hero?

This is your version of history, not the Muslim perspective.

Btw my own ancestors were Kashmiri Pandits from Baramulla. They were 'Butt/Bhat' and Wani. Both of which are major Kashmiri Muslim castes of Hindu Pandit descent

According to us we were converted by Sufi missionaries but you Hindus say our ancestors were forcibly converted and raped.

So obviously we have different accounts of history,

This is your version of history, not the Muslim perspective.

Btw my own ancestors were Kashmiri Pandits from Baramulla. They were 'Butt/Bhat' and Wani. Both of which are major Kashmiri Muslim castes of Hindu Pandit descent

According to us we were converted by Sufi missionaries but you Hindus say our ancestors were forcibly converted and raped.

So obviously we have different accounts of history,
Pandits had both. Majority converted by the sword. Some by the sufis.

I am talking about Sindh. The immediate aftermath of Qasim's invasion, plunder and widespread rapes. So how do you convince people that Qasim is the hero? That's the question.

Pandits had both. Majority converted by the sword. Some by the sufis.

I am talking about Sindh. The immediate aftermath of Qasim's invasion, plunder and widespread rapes.

Sindhi Hindus and my Pandit ancestral community did not face the sword at all. But thats our Muslim version of history.

Hindus will obviously disagree with this. Its quite a bit of an embarrassment to Hindus about how so many co-religionists left Hinduism for Islam and they come up with different excuses to explain that away. Some outright lie and say we are descendants of invaders. Others say we were converted by the sword. Both theories belie facts and the thousands of Sufi saints' graves scattered all over the subcontinent.

Obviously we are both different religions and different groups with different perspectives.

We won't agree. We never can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom