What's new

India will be betraying Muslims if it abandons Kashmir: Akbar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me remind you of another place Pakistan wants. And other parts they wanted.
i. Sir Creek (they want)
ii. Junagadh (they wanted)
iii. Hyderabad (they wanted)
Do you Realize that territorial claims during Partition and Territorial disputes after the Establishment of State are two different Matters?
As far as Princely states were concerned, Pakistan's stance was only on diplomatic levels , meanwhile India's Accession of Junagadh and Hyderbad with India was on Military level may because of the reason that military resources were being distributed and Pakistan didn't have Mechanized Military Institution at that time.

Do you Realize that territorial claims during Partition and Territorial disputes after the Establishment of State are two different Matters?
As far as Princely states were concerned, Pakistan's stance was only on diplomatic levels , meanwhile India's Accession of Junagadh and Hyderbad with India was on Military level.
My point stands.

Pakistan has dropped those claims since. Even Sir Creek is barely brought up. Because they have a Hindu majority, hence unnecessary. I respect that.

Pakistan's stand was diplomatic because it had no military strength to project in Junagadh and Hyderabad. Simple.

Pakistan's stand was diplomatic because it had no military strength to project in Junagadh and Hyderabad. Simple.
We had Military During 1948 War but we didn't used our Military back then and got back the size able area of Kashmir. Which pretty much sums that we had some cards to play during the Accession of Princely States but we certainly Got a Country by Legal process and used the same Legal process during the accession of Hyderabad and Junagadh. India knew that it had no chance winning the accession of Princely states in Legalized way so India used Military for Forced accession which was criticized by British Government.
And BTW whenever Pakistan Pushes for Comprehensive dialogues, all Issues are focused including Sir Creek , Siachin and Jammu & Kashmir.

Last edited:
We had Military During 1948 War but we didn't used our Military back then and got back the size able area of Kashmir. Which pretty much sums that we had some cards to play during the Accession of Princely States but we certainly Got a Country by Legal process and used the same Legal process during the accession of Hyderabad and Junagadh. India knew that it had no chance winning the accession of Princely states in Legalized way so India used Military for Forced accession which was criticized by British Government.
Ok. Then you were cowards to not defend Junagadh and Hyderabad as your sovereign territory.

Ok. Then you were cowards to not defend Junagadh and Hyderabad as your sovereign territory.
We did what was right, we fought for those states by legal ways. It was India who was coward enough to take on its adversary on Legal platform :agree:.
Anyway, Back to present. Enjoy your Hyderabadi Biryani and we we will enjoy our Sindhi Biryani.:enjoy:

The problem with Kashmir is its demography.

i. Sir Creek (they want)

The common point of these three places is that they are a non Muslim majority. So Pakistan drops the claims on the international level and moves on.

They remains stuck to JnK (actually more to the Kashmir Valley region) because it is Muslim majority. As long as it remains Muslim majority, the claim will remain. Kashmir did not become Muslim slowly. It happened in spurts. With the proper guidance and incentives, it can be weaned away as well.

Buddhism, Sikhi, Hinduism, Ahmedia, Christianity etc are alternatives that can be looked into.

It can be done. Lebanon became Muslim majority from a Christian majority state with a span of 20 years. Kashmir has a smaller population in comparison.

Brother what works for other may not necessarily work for you and Lebanon is not a good example here. What you are saying has negetive repercussions to India as a country. We will eventually end up doing the same what someone else did to us. Let's not put ourselves into the same category. Let's move on.

And there is no guarantee that Pakistan will stop demanding the r meddle with Kashmir after you change the demographics. There is equal chance that it might get a bigger stand. I'm not saying it coz I'm afraid that they will, I'm saying as its not wise at all.

We did what was right, we fought for those states by legal ways. It was India who was coward enough to take on its adversary on Legal platform :agree:.
Anyway, Back to present. Enjoy your Hyderabadi Biryani and we we will enjoy our Sindhi Biryani.:enjoy:
We make it better. Why you so jelly? :D

Brother what works for other may not necessarily work for you and Lebanon is not a good example here. What you are saying has negetive repercussions to India as a country. We will eventually end up doing the same what someone else did to us. Let's not put ourselves into the same category. Let's move on.
Please give some logical points. Not sentimental/ethical ideals.

Conversion is legal in India. Why would conversion of a people to another religion have to have negative repercussions? There have been mass conversions before as well. They happen now too.

Come out of the illusion that we are the GOOD and they are the BAD. Both are equally Good and equally Bad. These are subjective. There is no RIGHT way. I will share a System Dynamics model for you if you are not convinced. It is simple. Less Muslims in the Valley = less Islamic separatism. You want to try some other route - try it on the ground. :D

Mine is just another way to achieve the objective of a peaceful Kashmir. A peaceful Kashmir with little to no sectarian violence. And Pakistan will drop their demands as well.

i. Sir Creek (they want)

The common point of these three places is that they are a non Muslim majority. So Pakistan drops the claims on the international level and moves on.

They remains stuck to JnK (actually more to the Kashmir Valley region) because it is Muslim majority. As long as it remains Muslim majority, the claim will remain. Kashmir did not become Muslim slowly. It happened in spurts. With the proper guidance and incentives, it can be weaned away as well.

Buddhism, Sikhi, Hinduism, Ahmedia, Christianity etc are alternatives that can be looked into.

It can be done. Lebanon became Muslim majority from a Christian majority state with a span of 20 years. Kashmir has a smaller population in comparison.

And there is no guarantee that Pakistan will stop demanding the r meddle with Kashmir after you change the demographics. There is equal chance that it might get a bigger stand. I'm not saying it coz I'm afraid that they will, I'm saying as its not wise at all.

i. Sir Creek (they want)

i. Sir Creek (they want)

One of the most important step in this regard is the TRAIN SERVICE to kashmir valley ( going to start in 2018)
Which will connect Indian hinterland with valley ..... Imagine 100s of biharis on a train to kashmir !
Dem the real invasion will start.... Just wait n watch for it !

One of the most important step in this regard is the TRAIN SERVICE to kashmir valley ( going to start in 2018)
Which will connect Indian hinterland with valley ..... Imagine 100s of biharis on a train to kashmir !
Dem the real invasion will start.... Just wait n watch for it !
Yup that is a great idea, push biharis and make lalu ......err sorry lalus wife as CM of state. It would interesting to know what pakistan will become sandwiched between afghanistan and psuedo bihar. :tup:

Yup that is a great idea, push biharis and make lalu ......err sorry lalus wife as CM of state. It would interesting to know what pakistan will become sandwiched between afghanistan and psuedo bihar. :tup:
N our bihari brothers ain't afraid of bullets too .....

Conversion is legal in India. Why would conversion of a people to another religion have to have negative repercussions? There have been mass conversions before as well. They happen now too.

Come out of the illusion that we are the GOOD and they are the BAD. Both are equally Good and equally Bad. These are subjective. There is no RIGHT way. I will share a System Dynamics model for you if you are not convinced. It is simple. Less Muslims in the Valley = less Islamic separatism. You want to try some other route - try it on the ground. :D

Mine is just another way to achieve the objective of a peaceful Kashmir. A peaceful Kashmir with little to no sectarian violence. And Pakistan will drop their demands as well.
As long as there is.کفر.راج in Kashmir militancy will remain and reduction in muslim population in the valley aint gonna work جانا تو آپ کے لوگوں کو ھی پرتا ھے:angel: ham ko dogras bhooka rakh kay na maar sakay tum kiya cheez ho :D

We should not jump into solution mode even before a problem arises. We need to see how the geography will behave after its boundaries are drawn up. Until then let this be one of the ideas and nothing else.

Once a Muslim majority land, always a Muslim land

The last time India tried to give Muslim land in Kashmir away for a Hindu program there were mass protests and India backed off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom