What's new

India: ‘We sent relief on request’, Sri Lanka: ‘India sent without even us asking for

who were dos members ... wat you wanna prove here ... ???

if you ppl even object on the aid sent by our country chk ur mentality ...

really i feel sad for my country for getting neighbors like... Pakistan Srilanka Bangladesh ... and feel sad for Tibet also for getting a neighbor like china...

I feel your sadness man. I really really do. We all do.:angel:

Last edited:
@ srilankan

Would you reduce that font.. Flaunting a bigger font wouldn't make you right.

Obviously you opened the thread to undermine the Indian efforts. You obvious hatred towards India for being the first to help you guys out is seeping through. That's not good for your health.

who were dos members ... wat you wanna prove here ... ???

if you ppl even object on the aid sent by our country chk ur mentality ...

really i feel sad for my country for getting neighbors like... Pakistan Srilanka Bangladesh ... and feel sad for Tibet also for getting a neighbor like china...

:rofl: does this thread have anything to do with Pakistan,Bangladesh and China? but yes we all feel sorry for you sad man.

@topic, why sending in IAF without even a request? isn't that a weird thing in state affair?

:rofl: does this thread have anything to do with Pakistan,Bangladesh and China? but yes we all feel sorry for you sad man.

Ignore the kid.

@topic, why sending in IAF without even a request? isn't that a weird thing in state affair?

Like posted earlier ,It was on request of the Sri Lankan Govt,

the Government of India has responded to a request from the Government of Sri Lanka to send urgent relief assistance for people who have been displaced or affected due to this natural calamity.

Indian to provide 1MN USD of flood relief

If your question is why IAF?
The answer is since its urgent,the fastest way would be airdrop of course.

Ignore the kid.

Like posted earlier ,It was on request of the Sri Lankan Govt,

Indian to provide 1MN USD of flood relief

If your question is why IAF?
The answer is since its urgent,the fastest way would be airdrop of course.

if it's on request then i have no question at all.
obviously i wont feel easy if USAF or any other country air force sending sth to China without any request from Chinese gov. no matter if their intention is to help or not. Of course if in a situation that the Chinese gov. is not functioning then it's a different story.

Back
Top Bottom