What's new

India watching China's military growth: IAF Chief

We will be Happy Producing LCA
When did the LCA get operational? How many LCA did you already produce? How many were equipped into the Indian air force?Link?

AMCA, MTA,RTA
What´s these?Link?

FGFA
Definatelly on paper,I am sure.You even have no idea where is the prototype.

Doesnt need to bite :flame: over this... they will eventually happen over course of time....

India's economy doesnt depend on exports... it is of local demand.. we dont need to expand to grow.... that is india for you...

Secondly If you dont waste time in manufacturing or assembling and you are happy with the painted product.. then it is a really good thing for us :agree:... Please we dont need to talk OT...

We are watching China and it is good for us.. better be watchful than sorry later... China have there might for sure... we have our fist to hold china for now hopefully even in future...

Well your fist is too small to hold China. LOL

A few months ago, your Army Gen Deepak Kappor declared India can win war against both Pakistan and China and can even penetrate deep into Chinese territory within 96 hours. And now your Air force is saying it is also preparing for a multi dimensional war keeping China in mind. Your missile program is China specific.

India prepares for war. OK Right. But your military never mentions any country except China and Pakistan. That means the military preparation is China specific.

I can see, all your offensive military development is China specific. Then it is normal to consider it threatening.

see who is talking what??? whole world knows who is threatening whom?? you break the peaceful agreement first to provoke us....

India prepares war for sure to keep you at bay.. you provoked we focused... we are watching you and that is good for us... we dont achieve anything by conquering you..

even if we say our preparedness is China specific there is nothing wrong :azn: we dont care if you tell.. we know what is good for us.. and we will do what is needed for us... what ever you want you do .. we are not stoping you but we will watch youuuuuu... better we do that than we fail...

so it is always good to invest something in defence than on development to save atleast what is developed... than the usual rant people who keep on talking here ... poverty , hungry BS... if we concentrate on that then we will not have any people to live with dangerous neighbors around...

We are watching China and it is good for us.. better be watchful than sorry later... China have there might for sure... we have our fist to hold china for now hopefully even in future...

Sounds stupid.Dont you Indians have better things to do instead of watching us all day?

Doesnt need to bite :flame: over this... they will eventually happen over course of time....

Another "will"? Then next time if you want to compare,you had better compare you "will" product with our "will" product.Not JF17 with on paper FGFA or whater ever paper plan.

Sounds stupid.Dont you Indians have better things to do instead of watching us all day?

For you it sounds stupid.. dont you guys keep a watch on Taiwan?? If we watch it is a stupid and if you watch it is a divine work kya?? please keep your rants at your bay dont try to under play us... first enforce the peaceful agreement enacted long back.. then we will think about it...

India's economy doesnt depend on exports... it is of local demand.. we dont need to expand to grow.... that is india for you...

Secondly If you dont waste time in manufacturing or assembling and you are happy with the painted product.. then it is a really good thing for us :agree:... Please we dont need to talk OT...

China will run over entire North India/North east/West India reaching Bhopal in 3 days if need be.

But they dont really care about India. They took good care of India in 1962 when their military size was 1/4th of India and their economy was 1/6th of Indias in 1962.

Today their military is atleast 10 times Indias and their economy is 4 times bigger than Indias.

Actually manufacturing power is the real power of a country and Indias manufacturing ability is worser than many african countries.

China only cares about humiliating its former enemy Japan, Europeans(because they humiliated China in the Opium wars) and somewhere down the line in the future USA.

Someone once told me that "Unlike Indians who forget History the very next day, Chinese remember their history, their enemies, their friends for a 1000 years and they never forgive their enemies and never forget to help their friends".

I dunno how true it is but is a general perception that Chinese are like that.

Just see how China is going about its European task:-http://www.chinapost.com.tw/business/asia/b-china/2010/10/04/274924/Chinas-Wen.htm

Another "will"? Then next time if you want to compare,you had better compare you "will" product with our "will" product.Not JF17 with on paper FGFA or whater ever paper plan.

See who is talking.. when you can compare your stealth j-xx with raptor and Pak-fa why not we?? dont talk as if we are dumbs around here...:no:

For you it sounds stupid.. dont you guys keep a watch on Taiwan?? If we watch it is a stupid and if you watch it is a divine work kya?? please keep your rants at your bay dont try to under play us... first enforce the peaceful agreement enacted long back.. then we will think about it...

LOL,who tells you we are watching Taiwan?Give me a link which says China air force chief claimed to watch Taiwan"s military development.

---------- Post added at 10:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 PM ----------

See who is talking.. when you can compare your stealth j-xx with raptor and Pak-fa why not we?? dont talk as if we are dumbs around here...:no:

Again give me link that I did ever do it.

Really, Gpit, I sometimes become disappointed to see that China's foreign policies appearing naive immature and incompetent.

One is China's public relations policy. I cannot imagine, such a big rising country would have such worst kind PR. The hostiles bash China and China appears to be always submissive and apologetic and yes defensive, always giving explanations at least as far as India is concerned. China never says anything that might offend India and any predictions about war, but look at India, always talking about war which is nothing but threatening.

China's International media, oh my god!...:lol: that old govt pattern objective reporting. Emotionless gesture less feeling-less as if it is dying. Indian media once deliberately spread one lie that Chinese border patrols intruded into Indian territory and painted China on small rocks. But that so called territory is not disputed and not yet demarcated. Border patrols of both sides visit them temporarily. That means Chinese border patrols as well as Indian border patrols, both visit them routinely depending on changing seasons. Chinese media remained silent. No words. The world thought the silence is admission.
Also the Chinese border patrols never painted China on the rocks.

China's foreign diplomacy seems inferior to that of US. Only its US' jingoist aggressive war policies that have given some advantages to China. But look at India's foreign diplomacy, how it manages to go up the ladder by diplomacy. In case of India, China is acting like China has suddenly discovered India, but Indian story is not new.

I became pissed off by China's such fantastic vision, when the leadership declared the defense budget. So, China wants to be a global treasure without sufficient security. But economy and defense are substitutes for each other. As a bank needs security measures to resist robbers, a rising country needs defense to resist any invasion. But the leadership is saying China will rise economically, but will remain militarily defensive. PLA Colonel Dai Xu said in his book China cannot escape the calamity of war, and this calamity may come in the not-too-distant future, at most in 10 to 20 years, but the leadership declared such a poor defense budget.

Now, you see this South China sea issue will become a permanent headache for China, as it seems. Then Japan is there and now India, God knows, why it is preparing for a war... Just tell me, preparing for war, is it a normal gesture?

You have a point,though I am not 100% agree.

China will run over entire North India/North east/West India reaching Bhopal in 3 days if need be.

But they dont really care about India. They took good care of India in 1962 when their military size was 1/4th of India and their economy was 1/6th of Indias in 1962.

Today their military is atleast 10 times Indias and their economy is 4 times bigger than Indias.

Actually manufacturing power is the real power of a country and Indias manufacturing ability is worser than many african countries.

China only cares about humiliating its former enemy Japan, Europeans(because they humiliated China in the Opium wars) and somewhere down the line in the future USA.

Someone once told me that "Unlike Indians who forget History the very next day, Chinese remember their history, their enemies, their friends for a 1000 years and they never forgive their enemies and never forget to help their friends".

I dunno how true it is but is a general perception that Chinese are like that.

Just see how China is going about its European task:-http://www.chinapost.com.tw/business/asia/b-china/2010/10/04/274924/Chinas-Wen.htm

Gone are those days buddy.... they cant even take a grain sand out of india.. if they are so powerful they would have already taken from us what is needed... so no need to worry ... we also do have brains to wage war and keep them at there bay...we are doing what is best and what can be done to defend them...

China has its own interest and it will do what is needed for them to grow.. we have our interest and we do what is needed for us... For them europe is need to make Euro strong so that they keep the trade deficit of US at good rate so that there money doesnt incur loss and take revenge on america thats all... we dont have such ambition ....

Agreed manufacturing is needed.. but there manufacturing is export driven.. which is becoming a big problem .. you can understand if you little knowledge world economics and i dont want to get in to it.. they are yet to start in some areas .. further they have huge pressure at all end in trade business... manufacturing power is needed but china has outgrown its capabilities on that...and i appreciate that

we have manufacturing power that is opposite to china as we are not meeting our own demands... we do have competitive capability :agree:.. but not on large scale... if you understand what i say

Last edited:
LOL,who tells you we are watching Taiwan?Give me a link which says China air force chief claimed to watch Taiwan"s military development.

---------- Post added at 10:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 PM ----------

Again give me link that I did ever do it.

heee heeee huuu huuuu you want link for these?? for Taiwan you can see how your country is crying.. when US arms them... should i google and give you?? i dont think you will need so much input as i assume you will be intelligent to understand what i mean...
t

As for J-XX please you can take our forum as example.. again you are capable of doing .. as i assume you have better IQ to do what i say otherwise :smitten:

heee heeee huuu huuuu you want link for these?? for Taiwan you can see how your country is crying.. when US arms them... should i google and give you?? i dont think you will need so much input as i assume you will be intelligent to understand what i mean...
And no need to twist the fact by saying we are watching.. i guess you are not that low to do that... please argue in good way not by twisting facts and i am ready to argue on that front

As for J-XX please you can take our forum as example.. again you are capable of doing .. as i assume you have better IQ to do what i say otherwise :smitten:

Again,link.Dont you feel your Indians are annoying?

Back
Top Bottom