What's new

India watches anxiously as Chinese influence grows

Indian Navy is not so small
It is compared to China. Puny in fact.

10_SE_03B.jpg

internet warrior's
And what are you? Real warrior on leave?

massive firepower to spare.
You will need it. To hold the Chinese Army back from rolling down the Himalayas after your soldiers abandon positions and run down leaving trail of scours. You know 1962 and all that?

get a life stupid .I dont have to explain it again.

Can't explain anything so getting personal?? :rofl:. Scared of the Chinese so asking for the US to come protect you? AFTER you took billions in business investments and lied to us that you'd "fight with the Chinese"?? Our leaders are too innocent to believe in your bullshiiit.

At the end, the "Soup-o-Powa" needs protection from the Chinese so we'll come "save you". Some people never learn from the East India experience.......or better, some people just don't have the balls to do anything. They'll ALWAYS be dependent on others and mooching off of others!! That's really stupid!!

Little does the false flag knows that Ford Mustangs were introduced in 60's, so your grandpa's mustang is just as fake as your Ferrari.... LMAO....
@Roybot

:yahoo: telling me when a Mustang was produced!!!! My DAD used to have a 67 Shelby!!!! Not sure if you even know how it looks like. You idiot, that comment about the Mustang was a sarcastic comparison where your cousin from India was trying to tell me how you'd "confront the Chinese", on your own. When, in reality, you are begging the US to send troops into your country to provide you protection from the Chinese :rofl::angel:

I created a metaphor to show that you guys were building plans to counter the Chinese like my grandpa's car (which a CHILD in 2nd grade in the US going to school knows when was Mustang introduced). So the point was, just like the Mustang didn't exist, the plan in reality is just as non-existent, its ALL talk. Never heard of a effing word sarcasm?

On my Enzo, I'd give you $10,000.00 if you fly out to NY on your own dime, meet me, and see the papers and my license to verify that I own it. If I don't show those, you can have the money. There are MANY members on this forum living in the US. They are welcome to come with you. Bring a couple of non-Indian members or I can invite some on my dime. But I won't pay for your ticket. Let me know if you take the challenge. If you were black, I'd tell you, you fu**ing with the wrong nigga.... HA!!! :rofl::lol:. I've wrecked a Porsche with 8K miles on it, in a race. You have no effing clue about me :wave:!

Can't explain anything so getting personal?? :rofl:. Scared of the Chinese so asking for the US to come protect you? AFTER you took billions in business investments and lied to us that you'd "fight with the Chinese"?? Our leaders are too innocent to believe in your bullshiiit.

At the end, the "Soup-o-Powa" needs protection from the Chinese so we'll come "save you". Some people never learn from the East India experience.......or better, some people just don't have the balls to do anything. They'll ALWAYS be dependent on others and mooching off of others!! That's really stupid!!

:yahoo: telling me when a Mustang was produced!!!! My DAD used to have a 67 Shelby!!!! Not sure if you even know how it looks like. You idiot, that comment about the Mustang was a sarcastic comparison where your cousin from India was trying to tell me how you'd "confront the Chinese", on your own. When, in reality, you are begging the US to send troops into your country to provide you protection from the Chinese :rofl::angel:

I created a metaphor to show that you guys were building plans to counter the Chinese like my grandpa's car (which a CHILD in 2nd grade in the US going to school knows when was Mustang introduced). So the point was, just like the Mustang didn't exist, the plan in reality is just as non-existent, its ALL talk. Never heard of a effing word sarcasm?

On my Enzo, I'd give you $10,000.00 if you fly out to NY on your own dime, meet me, and see the papers and my license to verify that I own it. If I don't show those, you can have the money. There are MANY members on this forum living in the US. They are welcome to come with you. Bring a couple of non-Indian members or I can invite some on my dime. But I won't pay for your ticket. Let me know if you take the challenge. If you were black, I'd tell you, you fu**ing with the wrong nigga.... HA!!! :rofl::lol:. I've wrecked a Porsche with 8K miles on it, in a race. You have no effing clue about me :wave:!

LMAO, freakin false flag troll.

Here goes your enzo.

upload_2016-5-11_18-37-58.png

What a pathetic liar.

Indian fantasy.. UN ask both Pakistan and India to withdraw tribal and citizen of both countries..

regarding forces UN has said that both dominion in there part of Kashmir will keep minimum forces to insure peace and stability and both state would be answerable to UN commission for their actions.

Go and read the resolution first.

So navy ships would be required to hold china in himalays ? Common kid you can do better that that ..just try again

Agreed China has large navy but compared to pakistan not india, further if they put their all navy in indian ocean what would be left for america to fight ?

Also India has access to worlds best technology, how would chinease destroyer would counter a incoming mach 3 bramhos missle coming in a pair if 3 or submarine hunter posiden p8 supported by aircarft carrier in our own backyard.
They have already explained to you, It is not possible to blockade international sea lanes. It would put your country on every sanction list the UN will throw at you and make you enemies of not only the East but also the West and Middle East. Plus China/Pakistan/Russia has more than enough missiles to sink every port, every airfield and every piece of 'advanced' technology before you even switch the 'on' button. Just know China and Russia are very close and If India wants to be closer to US, They will have to forfeit relations with Russia as no one is willing to trust someone sitting on the fence.

P.S there is no way to even know which ship is going where as they all work for international companies whom will not take kindly to Indians trying to board them and question them.

You know why India never even suggested this the same way China never suggested of poisoning India's water supplies? Because its against international regulations and a hammer will fall on them from the UN. Just know India has no trump cards to throw at China but China has plenty of cards to play in a divided society such as India. China can throw money and training to the Islamists, Naxals, NE separatists groups etc to stir sh1t up without any consequences. Whats India going to do ? Give a few Tibetans a couple of machetes?

Back
Top Bottom