What's new

India watches anxiously as Chinese influence grows

How lovely, when India undertake infrastructure in disputed South Tibet which China strongly protest and India chose to ignore but you don't allow other to do the same in their respective territory:lol:

It is only disputed in eyes of you not the UN which recognises it as part of India but kashmir is disputed.

Most rich Chinese want to escape to the west for cities like London and VC. Huge corruption scandals rocking the CPC while factories are closing down to the slowdown.

All these things like in one belt were a few years ago but today's China is very different.

Last edited:
P0k is a disputed land. And Chinese interefere in there .so we will take actions.

What "actions" "will you take"?? And what "actions" have you taken so far.....care to elaborate? And I am not referring to allowing US troops on Indian grounds. I am referring to "Indian Steps"....please entertain us poor readers with the never ending Wisdom of yours which has never made sense in even one of your posts before. May be this one would change how life was perceived before the Microscope was invented :enjoy:

How lovely, when India undertake infrastructure in disputed South Tibet which China strongly protest and India chose to ignore but you don't allow other to do the same in their respective territory:lol:

Firstly , it is not an universally recognized dispute, only China claims it be disputed, no other country pays heed to these Chinese claims.

Arunachal Pradesh An Integral Part Of India, Says US Government

http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/arun...gral-part-of-india-says-us-government-1400710

Secondly India is investing it own money in AP and not inviting foreign countries to invest in it. Where as China is in investing.

Isn't China doing the same in disputed part of South China Seas.

On one hand Chinese claim that India should not partner with Vietnam to set up rigs in South China Sea , because it is supposedly disputed, at the same time it keeps investing in an internationally recognized disputed region between Indian and Pakistan.

What "actions" "will you take"?? And what "actions" have you taken so far.....care to elaborate? And I am not referring to allowing US troops on Indian grounds. I am referring to "Indian Steps"....please entertain us poor readers with the never ending Wisdom of yours which has never made sense in even one of your posts before. May be this one would change how life was perceived before the Microscope was invented :enjoy:

If Chinese don't stop fingering India in Kashmir, India will respond in kind in South China Seas, where Chinese already very apprehensive.

If Chinese dosen't stop fingering India in Kashmir, India will respond in kind in South China Seas, where Chinese already very apprehensive.

With what?? The 80 some ships 80% of which are as obsolete as my grandpa's Mustang from the 50's?? Or the mighty SU's which can't get past the mountains between India and China, let alone, get to a major Chinese city (unless you think Tibet is Beijing :rofl:), or with the obsolete fleet of majority of the Subs? Or with the older aircraft carrier who'se runway remains closed when it rains and outside of Harriers, its limited used by Mig-29's......help me understand so I can understand your startegy

With what?? The 80 some ships 80% of which are as obsolete as my grandpa's Mustang from the 50's?? Or the mighty SU's which can't get past the mountains between India and China, let alone, get to a major Chinese city (unless you think Tibet is Beijing :rofl:), or with the obsolete fleet of majority of the Subs? Or with the older aircraft carrier who'se runway remains closed when it rains and outside of Harriers, its limited used by Mig-29's......help me understand so I can understand your startegy

Nope, with merchant vessels and oil rigs.

We are not going there to fight. Afterall Chinese are not placing tanks in Kashmir , they are building a road, and if China responds with illegitimate force against freedom of Navigation.

India will respond at Malacca straits, from where 90 percent of Chinese oil imports come through.

andaman.gif

We are not going there to fight. Afterall Chinese are not placing tanks in Kashmir , they are building a road, and if China responds with illegitimate force against freedom of Navigation.

India will respond at Malacca straits, from where 90 percent of Chinese oil imports come through.

So your merchant ships will stop the Chinese naval vessels and will ask them politely to be nice? Don't talk in circles, give me a strategy. Last I knew, Modi asked the US leaders to provide USN assistance as the IN wasn't strong enough to do anything. And as a result the contract between two nations to station US forces in India and USN around that area permanently...... you guys are constantly crying about China to us (even for some right reasons). But, in reality, you are unwilling to do anything yourselves, while we've supported you guys by outsourcing our jobs and a big piece of the economy to you. How is that fair?

I've been saying it for years, when the time comes to go to war with China, India will tell us, "we can refill your ships, but our public doesn't want us to go to war with China and we are a democratic republic"......while we, the US, has poured our hearts, jobs, economy and everything out to India to build a strategic partnership!!!

So your merchant ships will stop the Chinese naval vessels and will ask them politely to be nice? Don't talk in circles, give me a strategy. Last I knew, Modi asked the US leaders to provide USN assistance as the IN wasn't strong enough to do anything. And as a result the contract between two nations to station US forces in India and USN around that area permanently...... you guys are constantly crying about China to us (even for some right reasons). But, in reality, you are unwilling to do anything yourselves, while we've supported you guys by outsourcing our jobs and a big piece of the economy to you. How is that fair?

I've been saying it for years, when the time comes to go to war with China, India will tell us, "we can refill your ships, but our public doesn't want us to go to war with China and we are a democratic republic"......while we, the US, has poured our hearts, jobs, economy and everything out to India to build a strategic partnership!!!

You are thinking with your brawns than brains.

India doesn't have the requisite naval power to spar with PLAN in South China sea. But what she does have is their Jugular Vein in her hands.

Merchant Naval vessels won't have to ask Chinese to be nice, because firstly they are following the international law.

Secondly if China responds with forces in South China Seas, against unarmed merchant vessels. India will responds in Kind across Malacca straits.

Malacca Straits sits a stone throw away from Indian Andaman and Niccobar Islands, where India has a massive naval base , 4 Airbases and Tri services command.

Malacca is the busiest sea lane in the world from where 90% of Chinese import and 50 % of exports go through.

Even a few days blockade of vessels headed for China will cause hundreds of billions of losses, their stock market will tumble , oil prices will soar, their export will plummet.

10islandnew.jpg

India doesn't have the requisite naval power to spar with PLAN in South China sea. But what she does have is their Jugular Vein in her hands.

Merchant Naval vessels won't have to ask Chinese to be nice, because firstly they are following the international law.

Secondly if China responds with forces in South China Seas, against unarmed merchant vessels. India will responds in Kind across Malacca straits.

Malacca Straits sits a stone throw away from Indian Andaman and Niccobar Islands, where India has a massive naval base , 4 Airbases and Tri services command.

Malacca is the busiest sea lane in the world from where 90% of Chinese import and 50 % of exports go through.

Even a few days blockade of vessels headed for China will cause hundreds of billions of losses, their stock market will tumble , oil prices will soar, their export will plummet.

10islandnew.jpg

I will ignore the dramatic personal comments and will remain on the topic with facts. I am debating with you on the "strategy". I was questioning you just to see what do they teach or tell you guys in India. Back to my first post......if China does anything aggressive, how do you plan on "retaliating" if you will? With the aircraft carrier with a broken runway, older fleet of ships like my grand pa's Mustang from the 50's, or with the SU-30's that can't make a trip close to even the Chinese ocean or borders on either side????

The Malacca straight is on the other side, in other words, all the countries that come RIGHT in front of the Malacca straight, ALSO face China directly on the other side. The remainder are the Middle Eastern states, for which, the Chinese are helping Pakistan build a port to connect to. The idea is, that Indian waters will be completely by passed.

The Chinese don't have to come to the strait of Malacca......they can ship whatever they want to, to Malaysia and majority of other countries on the other side that faces China directly. For ME countries, the Pakistanis will be using their port to connect to. Now to do anything from India's standpoint, you'd either have to go directly into or towards the SCS, or you'd have to cross over into Pakistani waters. Which, would now be extremely difficult as the EEZ of Pakistan has gone out to I think 350-400 KM's. Which then ruined ALL options of the "blockade of Karachi", as the PN will be out by 350 KM's, "protecting its economic and exploration interests". Not to mention 40 new ships they want to commission by 2022, and 8 of which are being delivered, along with 6-8 new Submarines all with Mesma-AIP type fuel cell and extended submerged capability for three to five weeks.

So I am trying to understand how do you think India can counter the Chinese in case they did something silly in the SCS? I know the USN will be there obviously. But trying to understand the strategy from the IN's side.

Firstly , it is not an universally recognized dispute, only China claims it be disputed, no other country pays heed to these Chinese claims.

Arunachal Pradesh An Integral Part Of India, Says US Government

http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/arun...gral-part-of-india-says-us-government-1400710

Secondly India is investing it own money in AP and not inviting foreign countries to invest in it. Where as China is in investing.

Isn't China doing the same in disputed part of South China Seas.

On one hand Chinese claim that India should not partner with Vietnam to set up rigs in South China Sea , because it is supposedly disputed, at the same time it keeps investing in an internationally recognized disputed region between Indian and Pakistan.

If Chinese don't stop fingering India in Kashmir, India will respond in kind in South China Seas, where Chinese already very apprehensive.

So it toke US government to comment on South Tibet issue at India favor and you take that as valid claim of our land, and why don't you also accept what Winston Churchill's comment that India is merely a geographical expression. It is no more a single country than the Equator, if we go by what he said, India is not meant to be existed.

And what is the different if foreign investment or if it's done with you money? the bottom line India is building infrastructure project in disputed territory, sure we did the same in SCS as you guys did in J&K, And Pakistan has to same right to do on territory they control.

SCS and Kashmir are different, SCS don't have a solid defense line as Kashmir that Pakistan stand on guard of the border, India wouldn't dare to cross, but with SCS warships from both side can enter this dispute territory, If India build rig in dispute area same can be done with China, we can move our oil rigs platform at the vicinity of your and we can compete to see who will suck up the most oil in SCS.

And we're not fingering India in Kashmir because Kashmir is not belong to India, and you can always come to SCS to play Tilt for Tat game and we shall see who will be the ultimate winner.

andaman.gif

LOL, what can you respond at Malacca strait? sink our cargo ship or oil tankers will make India Navy-Less, our DF-21D positioned in Tibet can virtually sink all Indian Navy ship, cargo and oil tank except your submarines. If there is no Tibet than I can say China is very vulnerable to Indian naval blockade but with Tibet as geographical advantage to be close to India, not only that you guys are depend on Tibet for water but all your keys cities such New Delhi is within our cheap rocket and artillery ranges. placing several batteries of S-400 at the border, any plane that want to land to New Delhi will become a turkey shoot for PLA.

India definitively has advantage over Japan, Korea and other east Asian countries because they couldn't retaliate effectively against India blockade, they will have go over thousand nautical mile to fight Indian Navy in Indian Ocean which it's very bad idea but in case of China, we can have a prompt and direct respond from Tibet.

SZPbv.jpg

Indian occupied Kashmir is a disputed land.

its disputed because you dont agree to plebiscite which your first prime minister promised to people of Kashmir, just agree today for plebiscite, and we both will ask UN to conduct free and fair plebiscite, problem will solve within year or 2, this whining have never solve any issue and will never solve one, doesnt matter if India look it anxiously or not..

its disputed because you dont agree to plebiscite which your first prime minister promised to people of Kashmir, just agree today for plebiscite, and we both will ask UN to conduct free and fair plebiscite, problem will solve within year or 2, this whining have never solve any issue and will never solve one, doesnt matter if India look it anxiously or not..

I think it has been mentioned a zillion times. India can conduct plebiscite only when the first condition as per UN resolution is completed I.e complete withdrawal of Pakistani troops from P0k.

10islandnew.jpg
Firstly, Your dreaming and full of crap

Secondly, you never know which ships are going where as they all have flags of different countries and you can not just climb onboard and search their manifest to see exactly where they are going. Half of the ships have all different flags depending on the company they work for and where they are likely to go. Your either going to have to stop them all (which you won't as you will p1ss off the world) or let them all pass.

Thirdly, blockading internation waters is a war crime and will force the United Nations into putting massive sanctions on your a22 as well as putting together an internation fleet to remove you

Fourthly, preventing the delivery of any supplies essentially p1sses off two countries as they are both making a mutual deal. If you for example stop a shipment of Saudi Oil to China. Saudi's will be p1ssed and they will call Pakistan/America and China to screw with you as you do not observe and practice fair trading.

Fifthly, China controls so much strategic land and resources that any ill will dictated towards china from India will respond in kind 10x. If India blocks China's ships, China will blow up their ships and block their water supply causing chaos and frenzy in India. China can also support Islamic parties in Pakistan/Bangladesh monetarily/militarily or training wise and can also support separatists groups in India like the NE regions and the Naxals. China has always been very kind towards India but it can easily put billions of dollars towards multiple fronts to really screw India up if they had reason to do so. At the moment everyone knows India is all bark and no bite but if they bark all night, someone is going to have to shut them up.

Firstly, Your dreaming and full of crap

Secondly, you never know which ships are going where as they all have flags of different countries and you can not just climb onboard and search their manifest to see exactly where they are going. Half of the ships have all different flags depending on the company they work for and where they are likely to go. Your either going to have to stop them all (which you won't as you will p1ss off the world) or let them all pass.

Thirdly, blockading internation waters is a war crime and will force the United Nations into putting massive sanctions on your a22 as well as putting together an internation fleet to remove you

Fourthly, preventing the delivery of any supplies essentially p1sses off two countries as they are both making a mutual deal. If you for example stop a shipment of Saudi Oil to China. Saudi's will be p1ssed and they will call Pakistan/America and China to screw with you as you do not observe and practice fair trading.

Fifthly, China controls so much strategic land and resources that any ill will dictated towards china from India will respond in kind 10x. If India blocks China's ships, China will blow up their ships and block their water supply causing chaos and frenzy in India. China can also support Islamic parties in Pakistan/Bangladesh monetarily/militarily or training wise and can also support separatists groups in India like the NE regions and the Naxals. China has always been very kind towards India but it can easily put billions of dollars towards multiple fronts to really screw India up if they had reason to do so. At the moment everyone knows India is all bark and no bite but if they bark all night, someone is going to have to shut them up.

Read what LRIT and AIS are and then we can have a discussion about this

I can find out, which ship is going where, its ETA, its last ten ports of call, sitting in my room ..on a laptop.

Back
Top Bottom