What's new

India warns Pakistan over killing of Indian soldiers

Status
Not open for further replies.
indians "warn" Pakistan

Pakistanis "roll their eyes, look at eachother and let out a laughter at such warnings"

so Mr. Antony --- what verification purposes has your indian state used? Let me guess -- did they find "Made in Pakistan cigarettes" near the site where the ambush took place?

Will be interested to know in any such cases where such incidents are reported, what does others provide as proofs? Just curious. Easier said then done.

Under this Congress Raj, India has become a barking dog full of nothing but warnings.

The last source is from after the kargil war...

P.S: Read the note.. i can post more sources... so whats your stance now?

so you mean to say only Indian did wrong with you . you army never indulged in this .
remember sourav kalia. and were is the 100% proof .

You don't even know how to spell 'BULLSH!T', yet you know the truth as to who did what? Are you in the Mujahid Battalion or part of that Border Action Team or your SSG that you know exactly what happened?

You only know what you've been fed by your ISPR which is nothing but lame propaganda. And all the sheeple have fallen for it hook, line, and sinker! Nothing new!

And oh yes, no one cares a damn about what you think! If it weren't the PA, then they must have been those idiot Martians who shot them with their ray guns from space.....

There is no mujhaid battalion at LoC. Proves what kind of Shyte IA and your media constantly feeding you all along

Moronic Indians, who arguing like idiots here, forgetting it was your eunuch army that first initiated such attacks way back in december when you Crossed LOC and attacked one of our checkpost.

So how does it feel to taste your own medicine?

so you mean to say only Indian did wrong with you . you army never indulged in this .

Sourav kalia was killed in combat... but what indian army has been doing is all over the web.. frm rapes,fak encounters,kidnappings in IOK to torturing and mutilating bodies of enemy soldiers...or what abot sepoy Maqbook hussain who remain in indian prison for 40+years,bones broken,tongue cut out and returned a broken man in mid 2000s after 65 and only remembered his PA no.? as for 100% proof use google images im not a low life to disrespect martyred soldiers...

Sourav kalia was killed in combat... but what indian army has been doing is all over the web.. frm rapes,fak encounters,kidnappings in IOK to torturing and mutilating bodies of enemy soldiers...or what abot sepoy Maqbook hussain who remain in indian prison for 40+years,bones broken,tongue cut out and returned a broken man in mid 2000s after 65 and only remembered his PA no.? as for 100% proof use google images im not a low life to disrespect martyred soldiers...

Sir na sirf hum nay balkay dunya nay aap ka sab kuch ukhar liya, eg Bdshi cattle smuggler killing BSF guy & Chinese scaring indian supa pawa army off.:D Bas jee aisay hi ukharwatay raho:lol:

Okay no more from me & i'm deleting all my posts. Have a tight sleep.

good night bro .

Have a heart, indian govt is making an issue out of nothing. i consider them very very negative information operations

Oh really!!!! WE have LOST 5 important lives. And you say Govt is making issue out of nothing!!!!!

This useless govt is actually doing nothing for this grave incident.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom